Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1608429 times)

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #25680 on: Dec 04, 2021, 04:57 AM »
Morning all, 28° with heavy freezing fog here... gonna be a miserable sit in the deer stand until this crap burns off, that's for sure. Supposed to be about 45 and cloudy later in the day.

Saw a coyote in the morning, and a decent buck in the afternoon yesterday, but neither came into range for a shot. We have t-storms forecast for tomorrow, so today will likely be the last of deer season for me. Looking like tag soup for me again this year, unless my luck turns today.

Offline rdhammah

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25681 on: Dec 04, 2021, 04:57 AM »
IFF: I have been happy with Costco for glasses, and eye exams for that matter. Got my glasses replaced, $159.98 for polarized, sun darkening sunglasses. Would have been even less for regular lenses. No insurance involved. They can use any valid r=prescription, or $79 for a full exam. I do think you need a membership to order glasses.

$159??!! I wish! I Last time I got mine at COSTCO, it cost me about $400! My vision is -1250 and I need high index lens. I also get the transition lens and Progressive bifocals.

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25682 on: Dec 04, 2021, 06:05 AM »
Morning all,

WS.....safe travels, hope all is good at the shack  ;)  have fun picking out your tree  :clap:

IFF....hope you found some decent prices on insurance yesterday  :)  buying glasses with or w/o insurance is almost as bad as buying a car  :o

MrC.....sadly there is no FD party again this year  :'(  Santa is just doing a drive around town on the back of an engine  :blink:  the Halloween parade/party resulted in another round of infections among members, even tho most were fully vaccinated  ::)

Eddie....I see the National Guard is helping out at some NY nursing homes due to short staffing, hope things at your Mom's home are going ok  :unsure:

H2l.....sometimes staying out of the woods for a day or two is all it takes to change your luck  ;)2

IW.....good luck to you today  :flex:

Z.....with such a short season you kind of have to play the hand you're dealt in regards to the weather  :unsure:  good luck

IF45....thoughts and prayers to you both  :)

Got my list of needed baking supplies ready to go, fingers crossed everything's in stock and at least somewhat still affordable   ::)

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #25683 on: Dec 04, 2021, 06:32 AM »

Good morning Marv, Wally, ER's,
                            It's 16* and clear here on my hill, no wind today. ::)
                            Marv.........Have a safe trip to Wi. :thumbsup:
                            Wally........I was watching my grandkids, Emma and Carson last night and didn't get home till 11:30 so I slept in. I'll go out
                 for the afternoon hunt. The clock it ticking down, tomorrow ends the northern zone season. There is another week of black powder
                 on the east side of the Hudson River, but I don't have land over there to hunt. :cookoo: :%$#!:
                            Bud.........Those are some outrageous prices, that's why I had Lasik surgery years ago. And as I mentioned before, if you have
                 cataracts, and the Dr. recommends surgery, no glasses after you're done except maybe some reading cheaters from the pharmacy. :thumbsup:
                            Zcm........That's tough to watch a buck and it being to far for a shot. :%$#!:
                            Badger....I copied that recipe, it sounds delicious, I 'll try it out for appetizers next time we have company. :clap: :flex: :bow:
                            Eddie......I hope you are out this morning trying for a deer. :unsure:
                            H2l.........Tic Tock time is running out, maybe we'll be having tag soup this year. lol :roflmao:
                            Steve......I think we'll be back to the mandates like we had at the beginning of the pandemic before to long. Especially with this
                 new variant. With every new variant it mutates so new vaccines have to be concocted to fight it off. :cookoo:
                            I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW   

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25684 on: Dec 04, 2021, 08:55 AM »
IW - that was only the second deer I've seen all season. Tomorrow is the last day of our firearm season here. I didn't sit long this morning... that freezing fog was absolutely frigid... it was sticking to everything. My shotgun was covered in frost/ice after like 20 minutes, and I could only see about 20 yards, anyway.

I'll go back out later once it has cleared off. Got my clothes drying now, my outer layers got super damp in the hour I was out.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25685 on: Dec 04, 2021, 11:14 AM »
Up to 33* now. 18* this morning when I went into the woods. Sat for 3 hours. Saw a red squirrel, # 2 for the season. Lot of hunters but only 1 shot, early, around 7:15.
IW, still plenty of time, this afternoon and in the morning, only takes a second. Good Luck this PM.
Mr. C, she does read a lot but most are cook books.
Have a good day and be well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25686 on: Dec 04, 2021, 11:21 AM »
Here is why I have not been around!

I was finally discharged from the covid unit at the major hospital in Grand Rapids yesterday afternoon. I spent I think around 10 days in there. I had not taken any shots, I just took my chances. The first nurse I had was given the choice to either take the covid shot or get fired. She took the shot and still ended up with covid. She said no way will any of her family get a covid shot now.

I am on oxygen at home now. I have enough hose that I can get anywhere in the house. I still have a lot more hose if I need it. One thing I have  to say is that those I dealt with in the covid unit were the best ever.

I forgot who shot the big buck. It is a true monster. MY lifetime hunting buddy and I got reminiscing about a  buck we called slew foot years ago due to a damaged hindfoot. The last time I saw it when squirrel hunting I counted 14 points. When it was finally taken I was  just a knarly 8 point.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25687 on: Dec 04, 2021, 11:50 AM »
Good Morning ER's
WW well as it turned out, the heavy hitters, that advertise so much about saving one money didn't offer up quotes that were less than what I currently have.  So staying put with the local agent.

Jeff sounds like the Lasik was the perfect answer for you :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: Don't think I am near that though.

ZCM tough hunting conditions for sure.  Good luck.

I got out of the shop spending about the cost of a low grade Cross Bow  ::)   ::) $255 transition, and bi-focals So am happy with that. ::)

See a single digit temp over night Monday-Tuesday in my forecast  :thumbsup:

Found the receipt for the defective coffee pot so may return that sometime today

Marv have a good trip on your shopping trip, on your way to the National Forest Mansion  ;D ;) Picked up a new archery target, so I will be able to sling some shafts and get the right arm in better shape, could be helpful in keeping the casting are in shape too ??? ya think ?

Good Luck out there for the ones hunting

eddit:  Well Tom, at least if she tested positive, after her Vax, at least she didn't wind up in the bed next to you. Good you got over the "symptoms" even if you do need oxygen. 
Bud

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25688 on: Dec 04, 2021, 05:24 PM »
Still getting things filled out for the dealers permit and have the approved vendor saved so I can call and get minnows headed this way once I have all the paper work approved to have minnows shipped into me. Got the tank set up and full of water now after picking it up after yard sale today. Got rid of a bunch of stuff and some wanted to try and get lower prices but would not budge on the shanty as new insulated top with spare uninsulated cover to go with it and travel cover with the solid hitch for 500 and he wanted to try for 400 when it looks brand new and that costs 850 to start without shipping costs and all. But it ended well with almost everything sold just a few items left.  Have a good end of Saturday and a good Sunday everyone.

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #25689 on: Dec 04, 2021, 06:11 PM »
So I just found out that this beast is supposed to land at our airport tomorrow.

It's an Antonov An-225 and is bringing a South Korean helicopter for cold weather testing this winter.
We'll see if I can manage to get my but off the couch tomorrow for a look.
I wouldn't hold your breath though.  ;)

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #25690 on: Dec 04, 2021, 10:45 PM »
good evening high in the middle forties today with 5-10 mph winds. Covid causing problems in neighboring Sullivan county like my county (Orange) active case numbers are rising. Yesterday the Elred school district decided to go to virtual learning for one week between students, teachers and staff the district has 24 positive cases 16 of the 24 are students. Eldred is a small school district  most year the high school graduating class size is 40 students or less so 16 students is 3.4% of the student population.
Tom Turkey sorry to hear you were infected with Covid glad you are out of the hospital may need need the oxygen for to much longer. best to you in making a full recovery with no lingering problems from the virus.
Whopper Stopper hope you had safe problem free travel and found the shack in good shape.
Zcm-28 if you went back out this afternoon may a deer have come with in range of your shotgun.
Rdhammah welcome to the thread please feel free to join the 9:45 group.Eyeglass lens types and options like anti-reflective coatings plus frame styles and materials due increase the cost for a pair of eyeglasses.
Wallyworld did you find all of your baking needs in stock and at reasonable prices. I can understand the FD not having the Holiday party need to keep members healthy so there is enough personal to respond to calls.
Ice Wanderer may today have been your day to harvest a deer.
Hunts2long i hope you saw more then squirrels in the woods today.
IFF glad you were able to get the new eyeglasses at a lower price. Hot stuff on the auto insurance premiums.
Fish/hunt4ever good to read majority of things got sold at the yard sale.  Thank you for the update on your getting the bait dealer's license.
drifter if you are awake you should here the cargo plane as it comes in for the landing. My area airport is a former U.S. air force base now split usage between passenger,cargo  traffic and a NY. Air National Guard base at the airport. The air guard unit preforms transportation of military vehicles and other cargo. They used to fly Galaxy C-5A cargo planes now use C-130's. When these planes are flying at lowr altitudes you can hear the engines working. The main runway at the airport is 13 thousand feet in length one the longest in NY.. and on the Eastern U.S. coast. those big plane need plenty of space to launch and land especially when loaded with cargo. I believe the Antonov An 225 is a modified Russian/Soviet military cargo plane and one of the largest airplanes produced bigger then the galaxy C-A whose cargo area could fit 13 "Grey Hound" buses parked end to end.

Stay safe and healthy everyone.
 Steve

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25691 on: Dec 05, 2021, 04:51 AM »
Morning all, 29° and foggy again this morning. Supposed to be 54 and rain/tstorms this afternoon.

Unless I have a sudden turn of luck, I'm thinking it's tag stew again for me this year. Today is the last day of our firearm deer season, and the weather is going to turn nasty around lunchtime. I sat till dark yesterday, and didn't see anything, or even hear any shots.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #25692 on: Dec 05, 2021, 05:04 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Fairly calm and 28* this am, high of 38 forecasted.

Tom…dang, sorry to read about your dealings with Covid! Glad to read you’re out of the hospital and on the road to recovery. X2 on Steve’s reply, my best wishes are with you on a speedy recovery.  :bow:
  Badger…thank you for sharing the recipe Sir, shared that with my sons yesterday…all anxious  to try it out soon!   :clap:  :thumbsup:
  Bud…with some of those prices quoted on the eyeglasses, makes one wonder if there’s a sales commission involved?  :woot:  Enjoy getting back into the archery again!   :thumbsup:
  Marv…thanks for sharing the picture of the spearing lake, hope you see some colder weather moving in soon! Hope you had safe travels with your road trip yesterday and found the perfect tree!   :thumbsup:
  Z…keeping the fingers crossed that buck gives you another opportunity ….best of luck with today’s hunting!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff/H2…best of luck to you both with today’s hunting, hope the woods are good to you both before the final bell rings!   :thumbsup:
  Wally…the treats look awesome, will be looking forward to seeing what the bakery will have on display soon!   :clap:  Haven’t had any major shortages of staff thankfully at my Moms nursing home yet, keeping the fingers crossed it stays like that.
  FH4…glad everything went well with the sales, best of luck to you with the remaining paper work and the bait dealership!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Steve…see the numbers rising all around the state again unfortunately, probably won’t be long until virtual learning will be back for lots of schools in the near future.
  Dave…that’s one big bird! Will be looking forward to hearing more on that helicopter….send some of that cold weather south please!   ;D :thumbsup:

My old dog Cody had some issues late Friday night, spent time by his side until the wee hours of yesterday morning. He’s not doing too well, but seems to be fighting back again. Will see how the next day or two goes before making that dreadful decision many of us faced before.
  Cawfee’s on…
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #25693 on: Dec 05, 2021, 05:40 AM »

Good morning Zcm, Eddie, ER's,
                                  It's 25* and partly cloudy here on my hill. At least there isn't any fog. ::)
                                  Zcm............Good luck today. Maybe you could cover you shotgun with a small blanket to keep it from frosting up. :unsure:
                                  Eddie...........I'm sorry to read about your dog, I hope he isn't in to much pain and can make a recovery. :(
                                  Tom............I'm glad you are on the mend from covid, it's a virus that no one should have to endure. :cookoo:
                                  Bud.............Lasik surgery is for almost everyone. I got it because I was tired of having glasses ripped off by branches and
                       fogging up when coming in from the cold. Look up an eye DR. that specializes in it and see if it's something for you. :whistle:
                                  H2l..............Good luck if you're headed out. :thumbsup:
                                  Dave...........That's one big MF plane. :o
                                  Steve..........I remember when Stuart Airport was the Air National guard base only, we took a tour of it when at NYMA, impressive. :flex:
                                  Marv...........I hope you had a good trip to the shack and back, did you find a tree to your liking? ???
                                  Fish............I'm glad things are coming together for you bait license.   :clap:
                                  Wally........   I hope you found all of your baking supplies on the shelves, I told my wife a month ago to start stocking up but she always
                       waits till the last minute. Then she sends me to try and find them. :cookoo: :%$#!:
                                  I'm headed out the door in a few.

IW

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25694 on: Dec 05, 2021, 06:07 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie.....sorry to hear Cody's not doing so good, we all know what a difficult time this is for you and the family, sending prayers  :( :(

TT.....glad you're back home, wishing you a complete recovery  ;)

IW/H2L/Z......good luck today fellas, hope you all get THE shot  :flex:

WS.....fingers crossed all was in good shape at the shack with no signs of any "riff raff"   :roflmao:

MrC.....keeping fingers crossed that we get thru this "wave" with minimal effect on daily life  :unsure:

I did find everything on my shopping list in one stop :clap: now to find the motivation to hit the kitchen  :whistle:

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #25695 on: Dec 05, 2021, 08:11 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

28 heading to the mid 30's by mid afternoon. We had a couple inches of snow overnight, just got in from getting reacquainted with the scraper. Tonight they are calling for  single digit temps with 40mph winds tomorrow.

Dave....That's a plane, Wow! :flex: :flex: Hope you are able to check it out first hand.

Z....I will send my last bit of good luck wishes your way today :thumbsup:

IW/h2l.....Best of luck with the hunt  :clap:

Eddie....Very sorry to read about Cody. I sure hope the old buddy can get pull out of it. We will all be thinking about you and the family.

WW... Glad you were able to find all the supplies you needed. Tell the Mr.....Best of luck :thumbsup:

Yesterdays road trip was fun. I couldn't believe how quiet things were at the shack. I took a loop around the woods and never heard so much as a bird tweet. I had a couple of stands to take down and made sure the shack was set for winter lock down.

We worked our way to a tree farm that my wife had read about. A portion of the tree cost went to the local Fire department. With the temperature and the wind the girls picked a tree in record time ;D

Today I need to put the tree in the stand and my wife will go to work decorating it.

Best of luck to all the hunters. Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25696 on: Dec 05, 2021, 08:26 AM »
Eddie sorry to read about Cody again best of luck with what ever happens they become a part of the family and hate it when the time comes.

Think the wife has the tree all ready with most the presents under it, I think this is the earliest we have been this ready. Well have to get a couple things cut and prepped with the minnow tank and then check a couple traps to put a few minnows in to see how it is all working.  Have a great Sunday everyone hope everyone out hunting gets the shot they have been hoping for.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25697 on: Dec 05, 2021, 09:18 AM »
30* and cloudy.
Eddie, my thoughts are with Cody.
In the woods 7 hours yesterday, no deer. Saw a deer step thru am opening this morning and never saw it again. My brothers son-in-law got a spike yesterday PM. My season is done, 8 deer seen, 2 bucks. That is 2 more bucks than I saw in the last two seasons.
Hope everyone has a good day and stay well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #25698 on: Dec 05, 2021, 11:45 AM »
It's here.
Came in from the wrong direction for me to hear it though Steve.
I was actually up when it came in which is surprising as I've been asleep most of the time since Friday evening.
Between working last Saturday and dealing with a cold all week I was worn out.
From Friday at 7PM until this morning at 8AM I spent 30.5 hours sleeping and only 6.5 hours awake.  :unsure:
Facebook vid of the plane coming in this morning.

https://www.facebook.com/690425225/videos/1339936206522640/

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #25699 on: Dec 05, 2021, 11:58 AM »
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Awesome

WS

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25700 on: Dec 05, 2021, 01:32 PM »
Zip for me this season.  The wind picked up terrible just after sunrise... cleared the fog off,  but it was a miserable sit. Called it a day around 830 when it started raining. Been pouring since 10-ish.

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25702 on: Dec 05, 2021, 04:56 PM »
And it begins been windy all day with the temp dropping then the snow started a little bit with nothing sticking and now it snowing better with a little bit hanging on now.

Then it will be time to see if I can find some of these in a couple lakes, picked this mount up that my buddy had my coworker do for him while at the yard sale.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #25703 on: Dec 06, 2021, 04:39 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                           It's 33* and I can smell rain in the air. ::)
                           Dave..........That is an impressive aircraft for sure. :flex:
                           Eddie..........How is Cody holding up? ??? It looks like the rain is going to miss your area, I hope you can get out after that buck. :unsure:
                           Marv...........I'm glad that it was a fun trip for you and you got your tree. Does Jo decorate the tree by herself or do you help?  ???
                           Wally..........I'm glad you found all your baking supplies, aren't your grand kids enough to motivate you. :roflmao:
                           Fish........... I guess getting the tree up and gifts under it now takes the pressure off for the last minute rush. :thumbsup:
                           Yesterday being the last day of the northern zone I spent more hours in the woods, and didn't see any deer. Nor did I hear any shots which
                 is unusual for here. I guess I better look for an alternative place to hunt for next year.
                           I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or out. Stay safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25704 on: Dec 06, 2021, 05:19 AM »
Morning all, 33° and extremely windy here at the moment, 30mph with gusts around 40. Temp is actually dropping off, it's supposed to be around 25 by afternoon, and down to 12 overnight. The cold snap won't last, though. Forecast high for Friday is 62°  :-\

IW - It was really slow hunting here, too. I hunted Thursday-yesterday morning, only saw one deer Friday afternoon, and only heard maybe 3-4 shots combined over all four days.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #25705 on: Dec 06, 2021, 05:32 AM »
Good morning IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

14 degrees with temperatures falling into the single digits. The wind howled all night with gusts to 30mph giving a current wind chill of -9.

IW....My job is to cut the selected tree, get into the stand, then bring it downstairs and position it. The s-i-l's job is to get the lights strung on. Then my wife takes over and decorates to her hearts content.

Eddie....Hope Cody made it through the night OK

IW/h2l.....Some tough hunting fore sure. It sure wasn't for a lack of trying :thumbsup:

WW....Can't wait to see what goodies you all pull out of the oven :clap: :clap:

Not a lot going on today. I need to get wood in, then a couple errands. My wife is at home today so have to keep an ear open for any requests.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25706 on: Dec 06, 2021, 06:05 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie.....keeping Cody in my prayers, hope he's doing ok  ???

IW.....guess I just need to let the fact that Christmas is less than 3 weeks away sink in  :blink:

WS.....a couple calm nights with those temps and you'll be walking on water  :icefish:

H2L....how did the team do last night  ???

Not Christmas treats but here's yesterday's project

venison jerky

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #25707 on: Dec 06, 2021, 06:07 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone,
  Breezy and mild 41* to start the day off here, looking like some rain moving in early afternoon, high of 53.

Jeff…had the fingers crossed for you, H2, and Z yesterday, sorry it didn’t pan out for you fellas.  :-\  Is there any State land fairly close to try with the muzzleloader? Cody seems to be bouncing back again…has been back up on his feet eating and drinking. Keeping a good eye on him.  :thumbsup:
  FH4…saw on the news some cold weather was moving down in the Western states, hopefully it won’t be too long until you have good ice! That’s a sweet mount and memory from your buddy. Way to go with being ahead on Christmas…:clap: :bow:
  Dave…awesome videos and pictures from those links, what an impressive plane! Hope to hear more on the helicopter and what kind of testing they’ll be doing.  :clap: :thumbsup:  Hope you’re feeling better today Sir!
  Z…sorry to read that your season ended with crummy conditions, we were pulling for you boys. Guess you’ll have to take it out on the rabbits now…. :thumbsup:
  H2…one of those seasons, sorry it didn’t fall into place. Hope you and the team had a good night on the lanes!   :thumbsup:
  Marv…glad you and the ladies had a nice day together and no issues at the shack! Cold and windy weather sure helps with some things like picking out a tree, lol.  :clap: :thumbsup:  Those swans will have their work cut out for them keeping that water open with those temperatures….shouldn’t be long now!
  Wally…sounds like the bakery will up and running again, glad you were able to find all your ingredients!   :clap:  Any word from the hunting camp?
   Tom….hope you’re feeling a little better each passing day!   :thumbsup:

Thank you all for the kind words concerning Cody. He has improved considerably over the last day…trying not to get my hopes up to high, but he seems bound and determined that he’s not ready to leave just yet. Thank you all.   :bow:
  That little baby boy you who you helped pull through with thoughts and prayers  ( Baby Ryan ), just celebrated his 4th Birthday yesterday!  ;D  Relayed a message to my niece that I would share his special day with you all today….he’s doing great, happy and healthy! All of our thanks again!   :bow:
  Might do some Christmas shopping this morning, afternoon looks iffy for a stand with the weather…but maybe .   Cawfee’s on…
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25708 on: Dec 06, 2021, 06:18 AM »
Happy birthday to Baby Ryan, can't believe it's been 4 years  :thumbsup: :clap: :thumbsup:  great news on Cody  :clap: :flex: :thumbsup:

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25709 on: Dec 06, 2021, 06:35 AM »
42* cloudy.
WW, hope you left some "stock" on the shelves for others.
Eddie, good news on Cody.
When my brother took Brian's deer over to be cut up, he saw a couple BIG bucks. One with 24" spread and another 22 incher. The 24 inch was killed by a friends son. Both came out of the Whitehouse area. That is "big woods" hunting.

Going in to last nights bowling we were in 4th place, 3 points back of three teams tied for 1st. We took all 4 points from one of them, so we are close. I bowled very good.

Have a good day and be well...h2l
Northville, NY

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.