Author Topic: didn't think of youth...  (Read 1449 times)

Offline akjw7

• Team IceShanty Regular
didn't think of youth...
« on: Jan 14, 2010, 12:01 PM »
guess youth had to make the deadline right and can't submit under dad's registration?

I didn't think to add my kids, guess I'll have to remember it next year. Bad dad!

Offline LoneWolf

• Iceshanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Fanatic! >))))>
Re: didn't think of youth...
« Reply #1 on: Jan 14, 2010, 12:19 PM »

Next December just register them as members and sign them up !  ;)

If everything goes well I plan on really changing things up next seaon .. adult and youth !  ;D

Those who are brave are free ..

Offline Kevin23

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2 on: Jan 14, 2010, 06:57 PM »
Why do we have the rule where the youth have to have accounts? Wouldn't it be alright if the adult states that he/she has a youth and their age when he/she signs up? Then the adult could post the picture of the youth holding the fish. I see why each adult needs an account but I don't see why a 5 or 6 year old needs to register and account. Just something to ponder for next year.
EYECONICFISHING

Offline LoneWolf

• Iceshanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Fanatic! >))))>
« Reply #3 on: Feb 04, 2010, 03:02 PM »
Why do we have the rule where the youth have to have accounts? Wouldn't it be alright if the adult states that he/she has a youth and their age when he/she signs up? Then the adult could post the picture of the youth holding the fish. I see why each adult needs an account but I don't see why a 5 or 6 year old needs to register and account. Just something to ponder for next year.

For those Inquiring minds.
If the child isn't a member I'd have to save the entry under childs name and post them on the board under childs "full" name.
I'm a parent and call me paranoid but I don't want my daughters pic, full name and state she resides on the internet. This way the child just has a screen name.

Those who are brave are free ..

Offline Kevin23

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #4 on: Feb 04, 2010, 04:27 PM »
That makes sense. Thanks
EYECONICFISHING

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.