Author Topic: Fishing Camera  (Read 1425 times)

Offline inHISgrip

• Team IceShanty Regular
Fishing Camera
« on: Jan 14, 2010, 10:38 PM »
I am not selling these  and it is not my listing I just saw this on eBay and wanted to pass it along.  I have not purchased one of these yet but the feed back looks good.... Has any one seen this and or bought one ??
Just FYI if you  need a low cost camera.

you can cut and paste the link to see it. 58.00 buck includes shipping.... not to bad

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300386006796&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_2824wt_732
I LIKE FISHING BUT LIKE CATCHING EVEN MORE

Offline Crash04

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Fishing Camera
« Reply #1 on: Jan 16, 2010, 02:11 PM »
I have this same camera and it makes me happy...the only thing I don't like is that the weight that is on the bottom of the camera itself (that silver tube lookin thing ) makes it very hard to turn the camera to get the perfect angle on your lure.  They do make a thing called a Camera Compass that does help.

Offline hookemandcookem

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Work: that annoying time between fishing trips!
« Reply #2 on: Jan 16, 2010, 04:15 PM »
I just got my camera compass in the mail and love it, since it covers the hole i can set my camera right on top of it and make room in my fish trap to allow more room for my heater and vexilar

Offline Uplandhuntr

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Jan 17, 2010, 09:56 PM »
Not trying to bag on this camera, just offer another option.....I got a FishCam at Menards and am really happy with it....has everything this one does, plus IR adjustable light (not always necessary, and sometimes a pain so I shut it off, but nice if you need it), carry case with sun shield, and charger by Aqua Vu for $69 last time I saw one.

For $10 more, I am pretty happy with the Menards bargain,
Uplandhuntr

Offline Madpuppy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • CAGA HOKUWA
« Reply #4 on: Jan 19, 2010, 07:50 AM »
That cam looks a little like the Cabela's cam I just returned, wasn't happy with it as the counter weight fell out while we we're looking at it and the unit would not stay on unless you wiggled the power cord. Might of been a bad unit but with 2 things wrong before it ever hit the water I figured why risk getting another. Funny part is about the Cabela's cam and the one you show on ebay, the ebay cam is $40 and Cabela's gets $200.
I'D RATHER BE HATED FOR WHO I AM,
THAN LOVED FOR WHO I'M NOT.

Offline inHISgrip

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Jan 22, 2010, 09:17 AM »
thanks for the feed back.... Think i will  just stick with Vexi for now.. I really don't want one more thing to drag around. ...
I LIKE FISHING BUT LIKE CATCHING EVEN MORE

Offline midstate08

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Jan 22, 2010, 07:26 PM »
Have Vex and cam and they both have their place in Ice Fishing.  If you ever go fish shallow lakes and want to know what kind of structure you are fishing in the vex doesnt work thatwell but the cam is great. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.