Author Topic: The New 9:45 Thread..  (Read 229727 times)

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
Re: The New 9:45 Thread..
« Reply #3030 on: Sep 06, 2023, 02:25 AM »
Part showed up today. Got it installed and am driving North to Cooper Landing in the AM to do a little fishing before heading home on Thursday morning. Wish I could stay til the end of the month, fishing's starting to get good.  ;D

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #3031 on: Sep 06, 2023, 03:08 AM »
Good morning, everyone! :bow:

68 degrees and dropping, the high today will settle in around 65. Quite a difference from the string of 90's we have been having. The winds today will be around 25-30mph making a light sweatshirt feel good.

h2l... Prayers sent to your wife and family.

WW... Hope the errands all went well yesterday :thumbsup:

IW... Nothing wrong with a lazy day :thumbsup:

Dave... Any lunker pictures to share ???

mr.clean... Going outside this morning it felt like I needed my earflaps :cookoo:

My day at the gun range got put on hold, so today will be more hunting prep. I have been threatening to clean my chimney, as I never got to it last Spring. It's a 2-hour job that is hard to get excited about.
I'm not sure if today is the best day for it, but once hunting starts cooler weather won't be far behind.
Hope everyone has a good "Hump Day" :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #3032 on: Sep 06, 2023, 04:36 AM »

Good morning Dave, Marv, ER's,
                          It's 66* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                          Dave.........I'm glad your part came in and you got it installed. :thumbsup: Safe travels tomorrow. :flex:
                          Marv..........I'm glad the tree job at the range got put off, you didn't need to be out in the heat doing that. :clap: With the dropping temperatures,
              the animal movement should increase. :whistle:
                          H2l...........Thank you for sharing the picture of "The Ring Of Fire", it must be more impressive in person. :thumbsup: :flex:
                          Wally.........I hope you got all your errands accomplished yesterday. :unsure:
                          Bud...........Like Wally said, you sure do get around, I wouldn't want your gasoline bill. :whistle:
                          Steve........The temperature topped 90* here yesterday on my trucks temperature gauge. :blink: The temperatures will start to drop to more seasonable
              levels starting starting Saturday. :whistle:
                          Yesterday my neighbor/boss called early and asked if I could go pressure wash one side of a house that we do work on. It was the side that had moss
             on the roof that I pressure washed last year. The house was on Trout Lake in Bolton, NY. so it was somewhat cooler.
                          Today....I'm going to do some more things that I would do in October getting ready for winter.
                          I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3033 on: Sep 06, 2023, 06:15 AM »
67* and clear.

I passed your prayers and well wishes on to the wife, Thanks.

Albany Med is NOT New York Presbyterian. Appt. was for 10am, we got there just before 9:30, parked the car. There are very few signs showing the entrance to the hospital (across the street). Once in the hospital we had to ask for direction 3 or 4 times. Seems like we walked miles, the wife was not happy. So at about 11 they start the check-in, and take her in for her MRI at 12:15 and I am told it will take about an hour, she is done at 1:45. It was a FUN day.

Not much planned for today, have to go pay school taxes and the wife has a dentist appointment.

Hope everyone has a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3034 on: Sep 06, 2023, 06:47 AM »
Morning all,

WS.....looking forward to some sweatshirt weather here, enjoy  ;D

IW.....good idea getting "fall stuff" done, I have a feeling once the seasons start to change, it will happen quickly  ;)

H2L....sounds like a frustrating day at the Med center  >:(  school taxes will wait to the last possible moment here, just a personal little protest  >:D

MrC.....definitely hoping for cooler weather for some fall rides  @)

Drifter....go figure once the fish start biting, the evacuation ends  ::) safe travels

IFF....fingers crossed you get good news on the sale soon  ;)2

Another scorcher on tap today, going to get the mowing done early  :flex:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #3035 on: Sep 06, 2023, 10:17 PM »
good evening like many of you heat wave continues here in southeastern NY. Another 90 or higher day forecast for Thursday . Two food product recalls for your information. First one is for dog owners Victor Super Premium High-Pro Plus dog food recalled possible Salmonella contamination. Food has best by date of April 2024 Lot. No.1000016385. contact place of purchase to get exchange/refund information.
Hilshire Farms rope sausage (pork,turkey,beef combo, product ) Recall for possible foreign matter in product mostly bone fragments. .14 ounce package lot codes EST.756A20 -19:00:00through 21:59;59 and EST.756A21-19:00:00 through 21:59:59 use by date of Nov.11,2023. Search for Hilshire Farm's website or contact place of purchase for exchange/refund information.
This is for Hunts2long and others who use NY. Thruway the rest areas in Sloatsburg,NY now have their food service close in both directions (North-South bound) completion date for both areas is sometime in the second quarter to Summer of 2024. Gas station still open at both rest stops but no restrooms.  All of the Thruway rest areas are being rebuilt or upgraded so other rest area may also be closed at this time. Sloatsburg,NY. is in Rockland county believe it is exit number 15 or 14 .

Drifter may the fishing have been good in Cooper Landing . Safe travel wished for you glad you and others can start returning to Yellow Knife and i assume some other areas of the NWT .
Whopper Stopper enjoy the cooler temperatures and pass some of them eastward . If you find yourself in need of any hunting items remember to check the websites of different places lots of Fall hunting sales going on currently .
Ice Wanderer good it was only one side of the house and it was located in a slightly cooler area. Smart getting some of the fall chores done assume you will be under some restrictions after the shoulder surgery .
Huns2long your experience at Albany Med. sounds similar to my B-I-L's this past Friday at his local hospital. Similar check in time as your wife his procedure started around 1PM. Received an Email from my sister at 5:30 PM she and my B-I-L were in out -patient recovery area awaiting his instructions and discharge .The procedure was to prepare him for treatments starting in a couple of weeks. (sorry protecting his privacy so no further details will be shared)  Safe travels wished for your wife and you if you are headed to Aunt funeral in coming days.
Wallyworld I have to pay some other bills then make full or partial payment of school taxes . May you have beat the heat/humidity today and had your lawn mowed before it got to unpleasant outside.
Old Goat may your mother be showing signs of recovery from her bout with Covid and you not be showing any infection symptoms. .

I hope everyone dealing with high temperatures and humidity sees some relief in coming days. best to all fishing .
  Steve

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3036 on: Sep 07, 2023, 04:21 AM »
Morning all,

MrC....prayers for your b-i-l as he deals with his medical issues

Going to brave the heat and fish for awhile today  @)

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #3037 on: Sep 07, 2023, 04:40 AM »
Good morning, everyone! :bow:

56 cool degrees may see mid 60's for a high today.

I see WW in the hallway...She may be loading up the fishing poles ???

IW... Hope you were able to knock a few things off the fall to do list :thumbsup: I had intended to clean my chimney, but we had a mist/drizzle most of the day so I put it off.

mr.clean... I am very well set with hunting/fishing equipment, but thanks for the reminder. What I need more than anything else is the time.

OG...Best wishes to your Mom, hope she is holding her own with Covid :thumbsup:

Continued prayers for our buddy Eddie :thumbsup:

Hope you all have a good Thursday :thumbsup Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #3038 on: Sep 07, 2023, 05:00 AM »

Good morning Wally, Marv, ER's,
                          It's 66* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                          Wally.........Have a good day out. :thumbsup:
                          Marv..........Hopefull y you can get your chimney cleaned to, winter can sneak up on you. :whistle:
                          H2l............Sorry to hear about your experience at Albany Med. :%$#!:
                          Bud...........Like you said, no news is good news, hopefully this sale goes through. :blink:
                          Steve.........Yes there will be restrictions, I'll be allowed to only do things that I don't have to reach for, so that just about everything i can't do. :whistle:
                          Another hot day is instore for us but it's supposed to start cooling down.
                          I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3039 on: Sep 07, 2023, 07:04 AM »
66* and another warm one.

Mr. C, I know all about the thruway and their rest stops, it is a real PAIN. I always used the last one at Ramapo before I got into the city traffic. The new "GREEN" stops must have been designed by a true "believer" if you know what I mean.

WW, hope you have a good day on the water, may be a little cooler.

Have a good day and be well...h2l

A "hello" to Eddie!
Northville, NY

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3040 on: Sep 07, 2023, 07:41 AM »
Good morning, a bit cooler this morning, finish my coffee and plan on dropping a dead tree at the friends home, got the unwanted box wood shrubs removed for her, roots and all. 

The friends 2010 Volkswagen new nettle’s A/C. Not working and finally found a shop that would check it out, seems like none of the closest shop refuse to even looks at it,  got told “We don’t work on those”  ???  :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo:

Continued prayers for those on the health issues, and good luck with today’s fishing 🎣 stay safe and healthy

Bud

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3041 on: Sep 07, 2023, 03:01 PM »
Marv your PM box is full

You would’ve been proud of me…… maybe….. I should have taken. Before and after pictures of the dead tree I went out to drop, made my wedge cut, started the back cut, all the weight looked to me that it was leaning the opposite of my wedge, decided I should get a wedge or maybe even a couple.  Pulled the saw out went in to say I was going To go purchase a couple, then was asked if I wanted breakfast first, I said okay, had just finished eating and heard the noise of the tree falling ???  Looked out and the tree fell right where I wanted it too  :o :woot: :woot: 😁

Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3042 on: Sep 07, 2023, 04:44 PM »

Yes it was hot hot hot !!!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #3043 on: Sep 07, 2023, 05:47 PM »
[
Yes it was hot hot hot !!!

Team WW... Congratulations on sticking it out and catching some nice fish :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Bud... Good job on the wood making  :clap: :clap:

I have an extra pair of Buckingham spikes if you ever want to give climbing a shot  :unsure:

WS

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3044 on: Sep 07, 2023, 06:25 PM »
Good Evening Everyone, Issues with the internet. Very hot day. Mr Dickens likes to stay inside where we have a ceiling fan going. Hit 90* today.   

WallyWorld, Nice catch today

Whopper Stopper, Thats amazing the tree fell where you wanted it to.

Will catch up with what everyone is doing. Prayers for Eddie.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3045 on: Sep 07, 2023, 07:40 PM »
WS are kidding me  ??? I have enough trouble stepping over 1” limbs on the ground  :: 

WW nice days catch  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #3046 on: Sep 08, 2023, 04:28 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                         It's 60* and very humid here on my hill. ::)
                         Wally...........Nice catch, look at those Crappie. :o
                         Bud.............Good job on the tree. :flex: I know what you mean, I won't climb trees either. :blink:
                         I-45.............Yeah it hit 90* here yesterday, it's supposed to be a little cooler today, a high of 82* :whistle:
                         H2l..............I try not to have to go down the Thruway. :whistle:
                         Eddie...........If you check in from time to time, I hope you continue to recover. :flex: I think about you every morning when I'm on the Shanty. :thumbsup:
                         Marv............Were able to get your chimney cleaned? ???
                         Yesterday was such a humid day here, I spent most of the day in my basement where it was cooler.
                          I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out. Stay Safer and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3047 on: Sep 08, 2023, 06:05 AM »
66* and overcast.

WW, you earned those, way to go.

IW, wish I had a dollar for every mile I have drove on the thruway.

Not much planned for today, hope this "heat" goes away, be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3048 on: Sep 08, 2023, 07:31 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, 70* here and getting humid. Weather guessers are saying thunderstorm’s later on today. We don’t have much planned. Mr Dickens doesn’t like the humidity.

Hunts2long, Hope you have a good day and stay cool.

Ice Wanderer, Hope you manage to stay cool in a place other than your basement.

Eddie, you’re in our continuous prayers. Hope you’re feeling a little better.

I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water. Remember to stay hydrated. Drink lots of water not beer.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #3049 on: Sep 08, 2023, 02:26 PM »
good afternoon ,rain falling I hear thunder in the distance. Cooler today currently 80 on my balcony thermometer. Humidity level near 70 percent. More NY> Thruway related news at 8 PM tonight South bound lanes will be closed from exit 12 in West Nyack to exit 9 Tarrytown for over pass repair. the overpass was damaged back on August 31 when struck by a vehicle. This section of road way includes the Cuomo /Tappan see bridge. It is hoped the road will reopen by midday Saturday or early that evening. In other NY. news Gov. Holchul is seeking refunds for Charter/Spectrum communications customers. Charter and Walt Disnety in dispute over contract and fees customers can not view certain channels including ESPN and ABC . Also for those of you with Dish-Network dispute between dish and Hearst television has left you without 37 channels.
In entertainment News Bruce Springsteen has announced the cancelation of remaining September tour dates on his doctor's advice. Bruce has Peptic Ulcer disease and needs to receive treatments. Hopes to resume concert tour in October and will get back to Philidelphia to play canceled tour date/dates.

Tomorrow would be my late father's 92ND birthday so made the trip to Paramus, NJ. yesterday and put flowers on his and other relatives graves .

Wallyworld congratulations on the walleyes and crappies. thank you for prayers for my B-I-L .
Whopper Stopper may you have gotten the chimney cleaned. best to you with any upcoming tree work. Do you have your hunting gear ready to go with archery bow and firearms sighted-in and ready for action .
Ice Wanderer may the humidity level drop for all of us dealing with the higher temps and humidity levels. Hopefully you will not have to spend to much of today in your basement to stay comfortable. It was 94 on my vehicle thermometer when leaving cemetery in Paramus yesterday .
Hunts2long I do not travel on the Thruway that often besides the recent trip to and from Kingston to attend the 50 TH anniversary party . I last was on the Thruway in may when I was headed to and from Kingston to watch a lacrosse game between Kingston and Newburgh boy's varsity teams. I did stop at the north bound Ulster service area which had been renovated. The "Apple Green" store which was located just inside of the entrance doors by parking area has been moved to other end of building so not a quick in and out anymore also noticed the prices are very high. they were charging over 3 dollars for a 16 ounce bottle of Pure-Leaf ice tea.
IFF glad the tree work went well for you. best to you if traveling today for tomorrow's family event in Wisconsin.
Icefisher-45 may you see lower humidity and temperatures soon hopefully Mr. Dickens does not get to scared during any thunderstorms that may pass through your area today.

Best wished for Eddie and others of the 9 :45 group.
 Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3050 on: Sep 08, 2023, 05:17 PM »
Yes Steve I’ll be on the road tomorrow (Saturday) for about an 8 hr drive, for now I’m putting the saws at rest.  Mission accomplished on removing 2 unwanted satellite antenna’s mounting pipes were set in concrete and emptied a full burning barrel of ashes. 

Little more tolerable temp today, except it will be a little cooler in Wisconsin which won’t hurt my feelings.

Eddie hope your making progress

Dave you on your way home now ???
Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #3051 on: Sep 08, 2023, 08:29 PM »
Good evening, everyone :bow:

A cool day here today with the highs in the low 60's

We went to my sisters first thing this morning so I could get a jump on cutting her trees. The first one was a big white oak that died last year. Sections of the tree had bark that started to loosen and sluff off, making climbing a little hairy. It went pretty well except for one hanger that refused to come down until we hooked the side x side to it.

The second tree was smaller but taller, with lots of surrounding trees to work around. All went well until the second to last cut when a bigger 14" diameter limb about 20' long flipped back on me, making things a little uncomfortable for a few seconds. My s-i-l asked if I was ok and the look on her face when I said no was memorable. My right elbow and wrist took it the hardest as I blocked the limb so I wouldn't get hit in the head and face. My arm has a good road rash on it and my wrist is pretty swollen. I am sure tomorrow morning will be a real joy.

We did make it to the shack for baiting. The weeks activity was the worst so far, not much material for a video. Monday or Tuesday, I head back to the shack getting final details dialed in for Wednesdays bear opener. Hopefully, things pick up by then, and hopefully my wrist will be up to handle the S&W .44 mag.

WS

&t=2s

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3052 on: Sep 08, 2023, 08:41 PM »
Well has been a busy but short week at work, had most days over 10 hours and today was the shortest at only 9. Then came home and helped the wife load up again for another market tonight. The Wednesday Markey has not been going the best for them, they did good in the beginning but lately it has only been about 50 bucks a night. When they left I started the chain saw and cut some more of the wood pile up, next need to get the splitter out and start getting it all split up and ready for the fireplace. Headed to the mountain for the day tomorrow so the wife can pick rose hips, maybe some fishing but hoping to see a grouse or two to get. Have a great Saturday everyone. Here is the wood I cut up so far.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3053 on: Sep 09, 2023, 05:00 AM »
Morning all,

WS.....sorry to read about the little mishap yesterday  :o  fingers crossed nothing's broken  :unsure:

IFF....safe travels  ;)

H2L.....figured the new thruway rest area prices would be going up, got to pay for all that work somehow  ::)

IW.....thought the t-storms would have dropped the humidity a little, guess I was wrong  >:(

MrC.....fingers crossed hurricane Lee stays FAR off the coast this week  :pinch:

Nothing much on the planner yet, will see what the day brings  ;)

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3054 on: Sep 09, 2023, 06:44 AM »
63* clear. The GSLFF has their Fall fishing contest today, I'm not fishing it.

WS, hope you are OK and just some bumps and bruises.

Mr. C, we very seldom stop to buy anything on the Thruway. Haven't been into any of the new ones yet.

WW, I agree, prices have always been high.

Lake is going down fast, the dock at the launch has to be 2 1/2 to 3 feet above the water, not sure why they haven't pushed it out. Makes it a pain to get out of the boat.

The service for the wife's Aunt is on Tuesday but the wife and I will not be attending. She has a Dr. appt. Tuesday and Wednesday.

Good Morning, Eddie.

Have a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #3055 on: Sep 09, 2023, 08:43 PM »
 Good evening, thunder and some lighening as i typethis forecast calling for storms tonight and continuing on into Monday. Already had storms on Thursday and Friday which caused damage here in Southeastern NY. this friday around 4:30 Pm a school bus traveling in Mahopac(Putnam county0 was hit by a falling tree thankfully no injures to students or the driver of bus. Like many other keeping an eye on Hurricane Lee as it moves toward the eastern U.S . .
IFF may you have arrived safely in Wisconsin. Have a good time at the family gathering tomorrow .
Whopper Stopper may you be dealing with limited pain from your injuries hopefully no fractures/breaks to any bones.  depending on the length of bear season might be wise to hold off on the start of your hunting and not cause any further damage to your wrist from the recoil of the .44 mag. Smith & Wesson .
Fish/hunt4ever may next week see you working less hours. May Friday night's market have seen good  sales for your wife. Enjoy your time at the mountain best to both of you in finding rose hips catching fish and harvesting a few grouse .
Wallyworld the humidity level has not dropped her either after Thursday night-Friday thunderstorms. I'm hoping and praying for the best outcome in any dealings with hurricane Lee .
Hunts2long i usually try to bring food and drink with me when traveling on the thruway and fuel up before getting onto that roadway to avoid paying the higher prices. Do you have any reports from the fall fishing contest . best to both of you with the doctor appointments keep a check on the weather and make sure your appointments have not been canceled before hitting the road.
Ice wanderer may it have been less humid by you today. keep hydrated if working outside tomorrow .
Eddie may you be feeling good hope to see a post from you in the coming week .
Old Goat hope your mom is recovered from her bout with Covid.
OldSailor,Icefisher-45 may things be good with you and your families .

May everyone have a nice Sunday.
  Steve

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3056 on: Sep 09, 2023, 09:22 PM »
Well we got over 2 gallon freezer bags full of rose hips, got some green pine cones for the wife as well, she says she wants to make syrup or something with them, got a gallon freezer bag for thise as well. Caught a couple fish, one cutthroat and a grayling. The oldest daughter wanted to keep the grayling so that is in the freezer. Waiting for some pics as my phone was still in the SxS. Was a good day on the mountain just no grouse that we seen. Have a great start to Sunday everyone. Take care with the weather and all the bumps and bruises.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #3057 on: Sep 10, 2023, 05:13 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                         It's 60* and cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                         Marv........Wow!!!! that was a close call, I hope you wrist is ok this morning. :unsure:
                         Wally........The humidity wasn't too bad yesterday. My neighbor and I mowed 3 properties. :whistle:
                         H2l...........I put too many miles on the Thruway when I worked, that's why I try not to go on it. :blink: Yeah, a dollar for every mile would set me for life. :flex:
                         Bud..........I hope you drive was just a routine drive. :unsure:
                         Fish..........That's a nice pile of wood, how much is there in the load? ???
                         Steve........I heard a few rumblings of thunder last night and the guessers are saying there is a chance everyday for more. :cookoo: Just what we need
                more rain. :%$#!: I do see some leaves are starting to change already and some are falling even green leaves. :o
                         After I got home from mowing, I mowed my lawn and I will do it again on Wednesday before my surgery. Not sure how it will get done after it. I have
                mowed one handed before. Leaf clean up will be the problem.
                         My neighbor/Boss is going to Old Orchard Beach today for the annual trip.
                         I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out. Stay Safe a Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #3058 on: Sep 10, 2023, 05:33 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

58 degrees, looking at a high in the low 70's today.

WW.... Nothing broken, just some bruised pride that will serve as a reminder ;D

IW...Best of luck with the surgery, hope all goes well for you :thumbsup:

Eddie.... We are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers :thumbsup:

Today I will be packing the truck and preparing for tomorrow, when I move into the shack for a while. It appears the weather may cool down some next week which may be a good thing. All I keep hearing is how the baits have gone cold due to the extraordinary nut hatch this year. I know I won't see anything sitting on the couch so I will play the cards delt.

My arm and especially wrist are feeling better today. Yesterday I did drop into the range late in the day and fired 2 shots just to see how things felt. I was pleased with the 50-yard results, now if I can just see Yogie.

Hope everyone has a good Sunday :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3059 on: Sep 10, 2023, 06:24 AM »
Morning all,

WS.....so glad to hear nothing's broken  :clap: :thumbsup:  my dad crushed his ankle years ago the same way, ended up losing his leg up to his knee as a result (thanks to diabetes)  :(  safe travels tomorrow and good luck tangling with yogi   :flex:

IW.....I'm sure between your boys and your friends there will be plenty of help offered after your surgery  ;)2

H2L.....best wishes to MrsH2 with her upcoming appointments  :)

IFF.....enjoy the family time  :thumbsup:

A security guard working at a local school's football game yesterday ended up getting shot in the back of the head while breaking up a fight  :o  he is listed in critical condition last I heard  :(  what a sad world we live in  :'( :'(

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.