Author Topic: The New 9:45 Thread..  (Read 212532 times)

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
Re: The New 9:45 Thread..
« Reply #1710 on: Mar 21, 2023, 04:58 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Another clear and calm start to the day, 30* with a high of 50 forecasted. Welcome to Spring!  ;D

Steve…will keep your BIL in thoughts and prayers this morning, may today’s  procedure go smoothly and successfully.  :thumbsup: Congratulations to the Millbrook squad!  :clap:
  FH4…it seems March Madness isn’t just about basketball, it’s been a bad month for vehicles here, lol.  :cookoo:  Good luck with the repairs on the truck!  :thumbsup:
  Wally…what an accomplishment for your granddaughter’s team!!  :bow:  Guess they saved the best for their last game..what a memorable moment!!  :clap: :thumbsup:
  Dave…that’s great news on your new truck, can’t wait to see that new rig!! Signed, Envious again in NY.  ;D :clap: Hope you’re feeling better today Sir!
  Bud…condolences to the family on the passing of your SIL’s Dad, sorry to read that. Hope your daughter is feeling better today.
  H2…good job hitting your average Sunday night, best of luck to the team wrapping up the season!  :thumbsup: 
  Marv…how far are you walking with your Spring training program again? I looked at 2 trucks yesterday…used with what I considered fairly high mileage for their age and priced almost as new. Out of my price range, but will keep an eye out.  :thumbsup:
  Jeff…way to go helping out MW, glad everything went well retrieving the truck!  Hope the vent worked out well for your neighbor yesterday!  :thumbsup:

Yesterday’s appointment went pretty well, it was basically an educational meeting on some procedures I will be going through. Was amazed at how little snow was down in the Albany area, only thing left was some small snowbanks in parking lots for the most part, lol.
  Cawfee’s on…
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #1711 on: Mar 21, 2023, 05:12 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                          It's 24* and clear here on my Hill. ::)
                          Steve...........My prayers go out to your BIL for his procedure. :thumbsup: I hope the realignment works out. :flex:
                          Marv............I guess you would have had stayed on top of the snow sliding of the roof at "The Shack." :whistle: Good luck with the walking. :flex:
                          Eddie...........Did you get a hand shake at the doctor's appointment? ??? I hope it went well. :flex:
                          Wally...........I bet your granddaughter and her team are still flying high from winning the championship. :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:
                          H2l.............There is always next year, enjoy the rest of the bowling season. :thumbsup: I too saw a dusting on the ground yesterday,  :whistle:
                          Bud.............I would pick your spot for the container, dig it out and bring some stone for a base and get some solid block to set the container on. :whistle:
                          Fish............That was a quick sale on your boat. :thumbsup: :clap:  Maybe all your brakes needed was to be taken apart and the pads lubed so they
                  slid back in to place. :unsure:
                          Dave...........Hopeful ly the delivery is soon on the new rig. :flex:
                          Yesterday turned to be a beautiful day, I went to the guys cabin and we got the new hood vent in place and as I was about to leave, the tube that
                  come with the vent, came off. So we had to tear it apart again and almost started from scratch. On the second attempt, I put screw in the collar of the
                  hood to keep it in place. The owner made the same comment that Wally made about being a  McGuyver.
                          Today I'm going to attempt to clear my front walkway.
                          I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1712 on: Mar 21, 2023, 05:51 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

24 degrees with temps getting close to 40 by the afternoon. Looks like the rest of the week will be in the 40's, can't wait :thumbsup:

Eddie...Glad your appointment went well :thumbsup: I can't wait until we only have small snow banks here and there. I am only doing 3 miles to start, as I keep going I will increase it. I probably won't work up to the 8 miles a day like a couple years ago, but 6 would be good.

IW (McGuyver)...Good luck with your snow work :thumbsup: McGuyver talents, are a good thing to have :thumbsup:

WW....Did all the baked goods get eaten on your trip ???

Another quiet day here today. I went to the range for awhile yesterday but for whatever reason it wasn't my best outing. I only shot 10x and came home. We had to drop off my wife's car and pick up the rental yesterday afternoon. I am sure she isn't looking forward to driving the rental skate to the jungle, quite the step down from her Buick. Hopefully she will get hers back in a week or so.

Hope everyone has a good Tuesday. Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1713 on: Mar 21, 2023, 06:10 AM »
Morning all, 36° and cloudy with a stiff breeze picking up here.

Finally about over whatever bug I had... fever knocked the wind right out of my sails, so I was off work Thursday/Friday. Gotta play a lot of catch up at work, so I'll probably be pulling some OT the next couple days.

In better news, just about all of the rest of my credit fraud stuff got sorted out and cleared off my record. Just a few last outstanding things to get squared away... what a mess that has been. I'll definitely be glad to have it all in the rear view mirror.

WS - bummer on the range trip. I want to do some shooting, but the forecast is wind/rain for the next several days here   :'(

Gotta get cracking, I'll have to get up to speed on the thread when I have time.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1714 on: Mar 21, 2023, 06:13 AM »
21* and some clouds.

WW, thanks for sharing the photo, the girls look real HAPPY! Bowling has been pretty bad this 2nd half, we have won only ONE THRID of points.

Eddie, glad all went well.

My brother and I were going to empty the 100+ sap bags today but nothing ran yesterday and we know it didn't run overnight. We weren't looking forwand to it as the snow is too deep for 2 old guys, but we were going to try.

I taking the CRV in for an inspection this morning.

Have a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1715 on: Mar 21, 2023, 06:47 AM »
Morning all,

WS.....hope the snow settles quickly with the warmer temps this week   @)  yep the cookies disappeared pretty fast  :woot:

H2L.....fingers crossed all goes well with the inspection  ;)

MrC.....prayers the procedure goes well and relieves your BIL's pain  :)

Eddie....sending prayers as you go thru the upcoming procedures  :)  the change in snow/weather from here to Boston is like night and day  :wacko:

FH4.....fingers crossed the boat sale goes thru quickly  :thumbsup: 

IW......great job fixing the problem on the fly  :bow: :clap:  do you carry a roll of duct tape in your pocket  ??? :roflmao:

Drifter.....congrats on the almost arrival of the new wheels  :thumbsup:

Spring is in the air  ;D

A couple errands today, then I'll be watching the rest of the snow continue melting  @) :woot: :clap:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1716 on: Mar 21, 2023, 05:42 PM »
Well had the wife had to run over and get titles for the boat and trailer, all this stuff having to have it anymore sucks, but we had everything they needed for a quick and easy in and out for her. Then she got to do her shopping that she needed to do for lemons and things for their lemonade concentrates that they are trying to get done for the expo in 2 weeks. They want a minimum of 5 cases of each of there offerings on hand so they have been busy the last month or so. On the truck it seems the rubber brake lines are suctioning on themselves and not letting the brakes release. But I just hole I did not ruin the new brake pads I had installed on that side Sunday. Well better get to making tacos for dinner. Get the rice and beans done. Have a great start to Wednesday and end of Tuesday.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1717 on: Mar 21, 2023, 07:58 PM »
Well the low temp bit me again outside line to faucet Bibb sprung a leak so will see if I can hold my mouth just right and get the PVC piping repaired sometime tomorrow

Didn’t know it’s would swell that much, see it spraining out I fine mist at a fitting and had gone unnoticed for past two days is my guess.   At least no freezing temps in the 10 forecast

FH4. Good luck on the break fixing and don’t have to redo the pads

WW so you still have snow banks there also, ???  Going to let the Sun take care of it ???  Think I would
Bud

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1718 on: Mar 22, 2023, 04:56 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Happy Hump Day!  ;D   Fair skies and 31*, might touch 55 here today.

Bud…good luck with the plumbing repair today!  :thumbsup:  Did you find a good spot for the shipping container to land on?
  FH4…sounds like the old boat and trailer’s paperwork is officially ready for a new owner, nice!  :clap:  Believe those rubber lines on the brakes get soft over time and have a tendency of collapsing. Good luck to your wife selling out her products at the Expo!   :thumbsup:
  Wally…Thank You and great picture of the turkeys on the feed, a sure sign of better days to come!  :clap:
  H2…hope the warmer weather yesterday and today gets the sap flowing good.  :thumbsup:  How did the inspection go?
  Z…glad you’re about out of the woods with the credit fraud issues and over your illness!  :clap:
  Marv…thanks for the info on your Spring training, best wishes in achieving your goal as the weather gets better!  :thumbsup: 
  Jeff…I didn’t give the Dr. much of a choice with the handshake, had my hand out when he opened the door, lol. Good job on the vent with the McGuyver fix, hope the snow removal went well.  :thumbsup:
  Steve…hope yesterday’s appointment went well for your BIL.   :thumbsup:

Have an early morning appointment and then a handful of errands to run today. Looking forward to the warmer weather today, have some catching up with outside chores that I’ve been avoiding…doggy fertilizer?  ;D Cawfee’s on…

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1719 on: Mar 22, 2023, 05:09 AM »
26* and still dark.

IFF, good luck with the repair.

Eddie, the sap should run pretty good the next day or so. Good luck with your appointment.

The wife has a 7am appointment for a x-ray in Gloversville.

Took a ride down to the campsite yesterday, the ice is looking pretty gray. It is dropping about a foot a week but is still about 3 feet higher than normal. April 1st is when they usually close the gates.

Northville, NY

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1720 on: Mar 22, 2023, 05:30 AM »
Morning all,

IFF......hope the leak repair is an easy fix  :flex:  still some snow around, nothing worth worrying about at this point  :whistle:

Eddie.....good luck with this morning's appointment  ;)  looks like a nice day to do most anything outside  @)

MrC.....all go well for your BIL  ???

H2L.....best wishes to MrsH2 with the x-rays  :)

FH4.....good luck with the brake issues  :flex:

WS.....hope you're enjoying the early morning walks, must feel good to be able to venture out again  ;)2

IW.....hope your snow banks are disappearing quickly too  ;D

Nothing much planned today, will find something outside that needs attention  @)

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #1721 on: Mar 22, 2023, 05:46 AM »

Good morning Eddie, Doug, ER's,
                            It's 21* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                            Eddie.........I guess your quick on the draw handshake throws your doctor off. :roflmao: Good luck at todays appointment. :thumbsup:
                 Hopefully you can get the yard cleaned up. :unsure:
                            H2l............I'm sure the sap should be running real good the next few days. :flex: It's perfect weather for it. :thumbsup: I hope your wife's
                 appointment in Gloversville goes well. :thumbsup:
                            Marv...........May the weather continue to improve so the walks can increase. :flex: You have more fortitude than I do. :whistle:
                            Wally..........I don't carry Duct Tape in my pocket but I always carry a roll in my truck. :flex:
                            Bud............Good luck with the plumbing repair. :flex: Maybe you should do some winterizing of the water lines like yoiu had back in Colorado. :blink:
                            Fish............I hope youi can solve the brake problem for once. :flex:
                            Steve..........How did your BIL's procedure went well. :unsure:
                            Zcm............I'm glad to read that you have almost conquered the fraud that was bestowed on you. :thumbsup:
                            Yesterday, I tackled my walkway and got it done, it went a lot better than I thought, but took me 4 hours to complete. Picture to follow.
                            Today I'm doing more puttering. I really need to start looking for some summer wood for my boiler but there is way too much snow.
                            I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

My walkway after I got it cleaned up

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1722 on: Mar 22, 2023, 07:06 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

38 degrees with light rain moving out. The next few days are supposed to be in the 40's, hope our snow-pac starts to dwindle.

Bud...Good luck with your plumbing fix :thumbsup:

Eddie...Best of luck with your appointment :thumbsup: Hope your errands go well.

h2l...Good luck to your wife with the x-rays :thumbsup:

WW...I can't wait to get tinkering in the yard. Enjoy your day :thumbsup:

IW...That's a good looking tunnel ???

Looks like the showers are about over so I will get a walk in. Doing some house cleaning today. Saturday all my Nieces and Sister/b-i-l are coming for a visit, so I am in charge of the Pledge can, and doing some shopping.

Hope you all have a good "Hump" day. Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1723 on: Mar 22, 2023, 09:29 AM »
Good morning, today is another day to stay inside, been raining since 2:00AM and looking like will continue until 9 or 10 this evening.

Jeff that picture made my back hurt,  :woot: no wonder it took 4 hrs to clear, how long before you will see the end of it ???

I will be watching for a package to be delivered a replacement headlight assembly for the pickup, turns out you can get the whole assembly cheaper than just dealing with it the lens.  :cookoo: :cookoo:

Hope you’re day goes well

Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #1724 on: Mar 22, 2023, 09:25 PM »
Good evening, Thank you for the prayers and well wishes for my BIL his surgery went well he did stay over night at the hospital but is home now still slightly out of it due to the medications he is on post surgery . Prayers for the two school administrators shot in denver,CO. earlier today. I also see NY. Knicks legen and hall of famer Willis reed has died at the age of 80 .
Eddie glad your doctor's appointment went well yesterday . best wished for you when you have the various procedures preformed.Hunts2long may you and your brother have the sap collection tank moved hopefully the deep snow did not give you any major problems .Once she gets the results may the X-rays bear good news for your wife.
Ice Wanderer nice work getting the vent installed at neighbors cabin and clearing your front walk. How big of a snow blower do you have the snow looks over 4 feet deep in your photo .
wallyworld thank you for the photo enjoy the turkeys while they visit your property .
Whopper Stopper best to you with the walking program . Hopefully your wife does not have to use the rental vehicle for to long .
Zcm-82 good to hear you are over the bug. Even better to read you have the identity theft issue corrected . :clap: :clap:
Fish/hunt4ever glad you were able to get the titles and sale of your current boat is going forward . may you get the brake issue figured out and corrected on your truck. best wished for your wife with sales at the next expo.
IFF sorry to hear about the plumbing problem may you be able to fix it.  best to you in replacing the truck's headlight assembly .

May everyone be having a good start to Spring. best to all fishing this week.
  Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #1725 on: Mar 23, 2023, 04:40 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                         It's 35* and cloudy with rain moving in later this morning. ::)
                         Marv...........I hope your weather continues to improve to shrink your snowpack. :thumbsup:
                         Steve..........I'm glad to read that your BIL's surgery went well and is home recovering. :flex: The snow blower I used is a Husqvarna 227.
               It's a 27" blower. :woot: 
                         H2l.............I bet the sap was really running yesterday. :whistle:
                         Bud............Don't worry all the snow removal was done with a snow blower, except the the stairs going up to my porch. :flex:
                         Wally..........My snow isn't dwindling fast enough. :%$#!: The snow tunnel as Marv called it is mostly ice, so it it will be here awhile. :o
                         Eddie..........May your up coming procedures goes well for you. :flex:
                         Yesterday was so nice, I was out in a "T" shirt doing some chores. It looks like another puttering day with the rain moving in.
                         I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1726 on: Mar 23, 2023, 05:49 AM »
36* and cloudy.

IW, I am sure it ran, just didn't go up there yesterday. Still a lot of snow up in the woods. going pretty fast here.

Not much planned for today, have to be on the road at 5am on Friday for a trip to NYC. Seeing a new doctor for the first time and he doesn't want to do a "zoom" call.

Northville, NY

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1727 on: Mar 23, 2023, 06:15 AM »
Morning all,

H2L.....safe travels tomorrow and best wishes to MrsH2 with her appointment  ;)

IW......it was definitely a beautiful day to be outside yesterday  @) 

Eddie....hope you enjoyed some time outside yesterday too, even if it was cleaning doggie fertilizer  :woot:

WS.....fingers crossed MrsWS gets her car back in case any bad weather moves in and makes travel dicey  :blink: 

IFF.....good luck with the headlight when the package arrives  :flex:

MrC.....you asked a couple days ago about colleges, my granddaughter applied to 12 schools. She's been accepted to 9 so far  :thumbsup:  the Ivy league schools all respond at the same time so she'll know about the last 3 applications at the end of this month  :)

Lost almost all our snow yesterday, today's rain should pretty much clean up the rest  :clap:  see some snow in the forecast for next week, but it won't stick around long now  ;)2

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1728 on: Mar 23, 2023, 11:09 AM »
Good morning, headlight arrived, so that will be on the agenda, with changing out a. Fitting on the water line. Didn’t get the fitting to seal  ::) dowN side is I’ll have to cut the PVC yet again ::)

What a difference a day makes could see 75+ today. Get caught up here could be a little road trip to check out Watts Bar lake up stream for fishing spots

Best to all
Bud

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1729 on: Mar 23, 2023, 03:54 PM »
Oops spoke too soon, headlight wrong part. Got return label, back to the drawing board  ::)
Bud

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1730 on: Mar 23, 2023, 05:57 PM »
Spent the last 3 days shoveling snow.
Got my camper pulled out and cleaned off and got the SxS carrier shoveled off.
Still need to drag the carrier out of the snow and get it ready for hauling the SxS up to the cabin.
Lots of work the snow between my camper and soft walled garage was close to 7 feet high.
The camper had 1-2 feet of hard packed snow on it and the carrier had 18" to 3 feet of packed snow on it.
Going to take some time to pack down the snow around the cabin. Solar panels are supposed to show up next week.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #1731 on: Mar 23, 2023, 09:24 PM »
Good evening some rain earlier in the day pleasant weather with a high around sixty. If I mentioned this in a previous post sorry to repeat myself in the beginning of this month some undeveloped land which borders my complex started having trees removed found out the land is owned by the local fire department and the are putting up a community building. The current fire house does have a community room which serves as the voting location for three or more voting districts in my town. So will be a noisy Spring and Summer so far just tree removal and land grading.
My BIL is doing good had his first physical therapy session today .
Ice Wanderer thank you for answering my question with the 27 " being either the height or width of the snow blower you had to get creative to make a path with the machine.
Hunts2long may you have a safe trip to NYC tomorrow . Best wished for your wife i assume the new doctor may also want to do an exam on your wife so that is reason for actual appointment over a Zoom call.
Wallyworld, Congratulations  :clap: :thumbsup: to your granddaughter on getting accepted to so many of her college choices. there will be a hard choice to make eventually.
IFF sorry to hear you received the wrong headlight assembly for the pickup truck. To bad that you may have to do some digging and cutting of the PVC line to repair the plumbing problem .
Drifter hope you are not to sore from all the shoveling  may the solar pannels arrive in good condition. guessing you had no infection after the leg abscess was drained. best wished for you health wise going forward.
Eddie assume the battery on your tablet needed charging or one of the grandchildren borrowed it look for a post from you tomorrow.
Whopper Stopper hope you had a good day and your wife got an update on her car.  I'm curious has the owl made any return visits to your SIL's rabbit feeder looking for an easy to catch meal .

Keep safe,stay healthy. best to all fishing.
   Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #1732 on: Mar 24, 2023, 04:46 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                          It's 27* and mostly cloudy, but will become clear. ::)
                          Steve........If you're still working nights, then sleep may become a problem. One thing I think they can't start until 8am. :%$#!: I'm glads
                your BIL is doing therapy, hopefully he has good results from it. :thumbsup:
                          Wally........Wow, your granddaughter sure is aggressive in her college choices. :woot: I hope she get accepted to the other 3. :flex:
                          Dave........I hope you got everything all cleared off so you can get to the cabin when your solar panels arrive. :unsure:
                          H2l..........Safe travels to NYC. :thumbsup:
                          Bud.........I hope you can get the leak fixed and it's the final time for it. :whistle: That's what I hate about ordering parts on line, the hassle
                 of having to send it back. Hopefully you get the right part on the next delivery. :unsure:
                          Eddie.......Brace yourself for some more snow or sleet tomorrow, on the plus side it won't last long. ::)
                          Marv........Is there a completion date on your wife's car? ???
                          Even though it drizzled most of the day here yesterday, I didn't see to much of the snow lowering except on my back deck. Having the warmth
                 on both sides has helped melt it there.
                          Not a lot on the menu today.
                          I hope evryone has a good Friday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1733 on: Mar 24, 2023, 04:55 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone,
  Mostly cloudy and 32*, high of 43 today. Yesterday’s 50* temps made a noticeable difference in reducing the snow but we didn’t get much for the rain forecasted unfortunately.

Steve…excellent news on your BIL, best wishes to him moving forward with the therapy!  :clap:  Correct on the IPad, nobody to blame but myself for the dead battery… ;D
  Dave…wow, you had your work cut out for yourself with all that snow removal. :woot:  Hope the weather stays on your side in the coming weeks, will be looking forward to your cabin adventures soon…best of luck with everything!  :thumbsup:
   Bud…that sucks about the wrong assembly being sent, hope the new part arrives quickly!  :thumbsup:  Sounds like Spring has arrived in Tennessee now, don’t forget the sunscreen!
  Wally…spent quite a bit of time outside the last couple of days, pretty well caught up on the fertilizer, lol.  ;D  See a couple of my raised beds took a beating, that will be an upcoming project once the snow is gone. Congratulations to your granddaughter on all the college acceptance’s and those yet to come! You must be a very proud Grandma..best wishes to her on her decision!  :bow:
  H2…safe travels and best wishes to your wife with today’s appointment!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff…excellent job on the snow removal, amazing how much snow you have there!  :woot:  We could use some of Buds weather here now, that’s going to take awhile to melt down! Looking like some more nuisance snow in the forecast, Doh!
  Marv…off to the range again today? Hope Jo gets some good news on her car soon!   :thumbsup:

Dr.’s appointment’s have been going pretty well, thank you all for the best wishes!  :thumbsup:  Youngest son and family stopped by for a couple hours yesterday afternoon, Emerson and Finleigh send their best to the 9:45 crowd!   ;D
  Trout season opener is only 8 days away here now. Checked out some of the local streams yesterday and they were looking pretty good all things considered. We’ll see what happens between now and then with the roller coaster weather.
  Cawfee’s on…

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1734 on: Mar 24, 2023, 09:35 AM »
Well today is the day to head out and grab the boat tomorrow.  Snow moving in tonight through Sunday so might be fun on the drive.  Well it is Friday everyone, have a good one.

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1735 on: Mar 24, 2023, 12:07 PM »
Leg is getting better slowly.
The problem with being sick is missing out on things.
I keep going to bed before dark and then after I go to sleep this happens.  ::)

https://cabinradio.ca/124368/news/yellowknife/northern-lights-deliver-stunning-show-over-yellowknife/?fbclid=IwAR3tbsttZrFSw4BAxiEsrH1YCWsv6LZccld5AH_ZQ_Y7RHh5J9Pn8v48Xek

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1736 on: Mar 24, 2023, 03:05 PM »
Dave glad the leg is doing better :thumbsup:

Last night we were also blessed with the aurora borealis light show. We watched for about 4 hours.

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1737 on: Mar 24, 2023, 04:02 PM »
Good afternoon, Steve no digging involved it’s an exposed line, glad to say it’s back in good condition, and I will have it well insulate it before any freezing temperatures  ;D

Dave/Marv that’s a stunning light show for sure

Daughter is planning a pork chop dish for dinner, sure smells tasty already  ;D

Must be getting close to Miller time ;)
Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1738 on: Mar 24, 2023, 04:02 PM »
Good evening everyone :bow:

Just a short video....

WS

Online wallyworld