Author Topic: The New 9:45 Thread..  (Read 229178 times)

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
Re: The New 9:45 Thread..
« Reply #1050 on: Jan 09, 2023, 09:02 PM »
Good evening, i see Damar Hamlin has been transferred to a Hospital in Buffalo,NY. positive sign his recovery is going well hopefully he sees no set backs on his journey.
Eddie may you get to meet and hold Finleigh before this week ends. I'm sure the state of NJ. takes in a large sum of money from the pet licenses so the easier they make it for residents to comply with the law better for the state government.
Hunts2long congratulations on bowling your average after the three week layoff. best to you and your team next Sunday. nice bonus for you winning the 50/50 .
Icefisher-45 may you be correct and suffer no more pain discomfort from the kidney stones. hopefully the new med. and dosage eventually helps with your headaches.
Wallyworld may the temperature be turning towards making ice in your area of NY.
whopper Stopper good to read your wife is showing no signs of covid infection. nice that you have a tree job waiting once the weather allows you to do the work.
Fish/hunt4ever may the new equipment function properly once it is running, I assume sometime during the week a few Tulsa plant employees will get involved so they know how to use and repair the equipment. best wished for you with the rest of the work week.
ice Wanderer may Jon and you have found the ice at your destination in good shape and both have caught some salmon and rainbow trout.
OldSailor may you be close to your normal self. Hopefully you can get out and walk or have some place close to you where you can walk sheltered from the weather.

may everyone have a good night. best to all fishing.
  Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #1051 on: Jan 10, 2023, 05:51 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  32* cloudy and calm, might see some snow showers this am, high of 34.

Steve…very good news on Damar Hamlin, he’s on a good path to recovery!  :clap:
  FH4…sounds like you had a long but productive day, good luck with today’s session!   :thumbsup:  Wonder why the Tulsa plant isn’t getting some of their own workers involved in the process???
  Marv…excellent news on Jo dodging that virus!  :clap:  Glad you’re finally getting a break with some milder weather, enjoy it while it lasts! Be safe with the saws when the time comes!!  :thumbsup:  Enjoyed that story on the taxidermist, lol, good stuff!
  Wally…I took another peek at the 10 day extended forecast here this morning…hopefully the 4th quarter of January will be better?  :woot:  It’s been a real blessing for my D-I-L and son having her Mom visit, especially being able to watch over our grandson Emerson while they were at the hospital. I hope to meet up with her later today!   :thumbsup:
  I-45…best wishes with the new meds, very good news on passing another stone…hopefully that’s the end of that!   :clap:
  H2…congrats on hitting the 50/50 and your average, well done!   :clap: 
  Jeff…will be looking forward to your report…good luck if you’re heading back out today!   :thumbsup:

Guess one good thing I can say about this recent weather is we’re saving some money on the heating costs…aside from that it’s been a pretty strange January for Upstate NY so far!
  Mega Millions is at $1.1 Billion for tonight’s drawing….I’ve got $20 invested again for a 9:45 Get Together…might have to double down on that with a NEGATIVE Covid test in a few minutes!  Cawfee’s on… ;D
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1052 on: Jan 10, 2023, 06:22 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie.....fingers crossed for another negative reading today  ;)   enjoy your meet and greet with Finleigh  :thumbsup:  how's Emerson feel about being a big brother now  ???

IW......looking forward to your report  :icefish:

WS.....guess the taxidermist goes by his gut when deciding who pays upfront  :roflmao:

FH4......hope you have a shorter day with some local helpers today  :-\

H2L.....did the new meds help MrsH2 with the cough  ???

A couple errands to run today.

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #1053 on: Jan 10, 2023, 06:26 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                         It's 30 and cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                         I have a funny story about yesterday, when Jon texted me about fishing, he must not have checked what he typed. He put Monday down but
              meant to say Wednesday. The time we were to meet was 5:15. So i got up and loaded my gear and was at the meeting place at 5am, I don't like being
              late. I waited for almost a half hour before trying to text him and didn't get an answer till 6:09. He said it must have been an auto correct error. :blink: :blink: :blink:
                         Fish.........I had an Eskimo Z51 and the gas line disintegrated in side the tank when I was out on the ice, luckily my friend had a Ion auger. So that
              summer my wife got hold of Jon and she had Jon order one for my birthday, it was the best present ever. :flex:
                         H2l..........Good job on bowling your average after the long layoff. :flex: Glad you won something, it probably paid for your bowling night. :clap: :clap:
                         Eddie.......I bet Mrs. Eddie was a glowing grandma being able to finally being able to meet Finleigh. :clap: Your turn is coming soon. :thumbsup:
              I hope you have tested negative on you last test. :flex:
                         Marv........I'm not sure what you consider " junk wood " but with my outside wood boiler I can burn anything, the not so good wood I do in the
              summer. :blink: Thank you for the Bacon soup recipe.
                         Steve.......I think it's great that Damar Hamlin got transferred to a Buffalo hospital.  There are some free pet vaccination clinics in my area. :flex:
                         Wally........I know you and Mr. WW like the bigger lakes out your way, but I'm sure there are some smaller ones close to you that you can fish. :unsure:
                         I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1054 on: Jan 10, 2023, 06:55 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

18 degrees, should top out around 32 by mid afternoon. Looks like a couple  of snow dustings are in our future for tomorrow and Thursday.

Eddie...I have a couple of Mega Millions pinned to the cork board waiting to cash them in tonight also :thumbsup: Between yours and mine there's a good chance for a 9:45 get together ??? Fingers crossed you pull another Negative :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WW...Safe travels while scooting around getting the errands done :thumbsup:

IW...Funny story ;D I bet Jon felt bad about the mix up. The wood I was referring to is pine, basswood and willow. A few years ago I always put my scrap wood in it's own pile. Before I knew it I had over 4 cords of it. Now I keep enough for a few bonfires and and a couple rounds of BBQ chicken and give the rest away.

h2l...Hope your wife had a better night :thumbsup:

Like WW, a couple errands today. My wife had to go to the jungle for work so it will be a quiet one here ???

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Best of luck to anyone on the ice :icefish:

Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1055 on: Jan 10, 2023, 07:00 AM »
28* and cloudy.

WS, my taxidermist told me about the same thing about some of his clients. I had a late friend who was a very good local taxidermist and he had whole rooms of stuff that no one ever picked up.

There is a little skim ice on the part of the lake that opened back up. Lake is up about 5 feet above normal and the edges are very bad.

The wife has been looking to find a Gerneral Practician that she likes. Yesterday she went to the one I use, she was in his office for TWO hours. He is like that. My brother told me that he goes 45 minutes late so that he only has to wait an hour. The wife didn't have to wait, he spent that much time with her, she liked him. He told her, in his almost 40 years, she is his first transplant patient.

Wednesday morning I have to have Amber's boy friend at the Albany airport by 5am, he is going to CA. to visit his family.

I didn't waste very much of my time watching the football game last night. Turned it off at 17 to 7, I see it ended at 65-7, and too think the talking heads started at 1pm. Wonder if any of them had that score.

Have a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1056 on: Jan 10, 2023, 11:38 AM »
Good morning ER’s   Well the verdict is in my new saw stopped running, took it to local dealer, got word the coil is the problem, looked to me it had a defect from the manufacturer’s , no word on when they can get a replacement.

Stay safe and healthy all
Bud

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1057 on: Jan 10, 2023, 11:59 AM »
Good Afternoon Everyone, 37* here and sunny. I managed to catch what my wife had. Covid test was negative but no going to stores today. My wife is feeling better and is at work.

Hunts2long, Thats good your wife likes your primary care. They are hard to find.

IFF, Hopefully your saw is a quick fix.

Whopper Stopper, Good luck with your errands today.

WallyWorld, Hopefully you get some ice soon.

Ice Wanderer, That is a funny story.

MasonEddie, Hopefully you get a negative Covid test today and can see Finleigh today.

Mr Clean, That was good news that Damar Hamlin got transferred closer to home.

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one.

Take a kid ice fishing

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1058 on: Jan 10, 2023, 01:19 PM »
I picked up a couple mega million quick pic tickets while running errands this morning just to up our chances of that Shanty get together happening  ;D

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1059 on: Jan 10, 2023, 06:22 PM »

Shanty get together would be awsome. Finally made it out for 2nd time. The striped kitty was not in site today, Relaxing yeah and a few to fillet for supper. Maybe after work tomorrow another short run.

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1060 on: Jan 10, 2023, 08:07 PM »
Well got to play with the new machine and very interesting. Temps around here got up to almost 70 degrees, mighty different then the below freezing and snow at home. Well hope everyone had a great Tuesday.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #1061 on: Jan 10, 2023, 09:20 PM »
Good evening, prayers for all in California dealing with problems for all the recent rain. I want to alert my fellow New Yorkers if you have to travel on the thruway you will find McDonalds and other fast food restaurants closed the states contract with McDonalds has expired. Mcdonalds also manages many of the service plaza so that is why other fast food places are also closed for the time being food items can be purchased from the store in plazas which will stay open 24 hours.
Eddie hope you were able to see and hold Finleigh today. Best to you in winning the mega-Millions drawing.
Wallyworld may you also be the big winner or among the winners in mega-Millions drawing.
Ice Wanderer best to you and Jon tomorrow did you call or text him today to make sure the trip is still on for tomorrow  May you find ice and the fish be biting.
Whopper Stopper may it only be a dusting of snow. I assume like pine bass wood and willow both burn fast and contain a lot of pitch/sap which can cause creosote build up in stove pipes and increase risk of a chimney fire.
Hunts2long good to read your wife likes the GP doctor . may you have a safe trip to and from Albany airport. Also may Amber's boyfriend have a good flight and visit with his family.
IFF may the dealer be able to get the part quickly so you can get your saw back.
icefisher-45 sorry to hear you now have caught the same bug as your wife best to both of you.
Old Goat congratulations on getting out ice fishing and avoiding the stripped kitty.
Fish/hunt4ever ouns like the new machine is an impressive piece of equipment.  Your body will just be adjusting to the warmer temperatures when you head back to Wyoming.

keep safe,try to stay healthy. best wished to all fishing.
 Steve

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1062 on: Jan 11, 2023, 04:09 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

28 degrees heading to 34 by the afternoon. Currently some freezing rain falling.

mr.clean...On top of what you mentioned, ash build up is about 10 fold from what I get when burning oak. With my set up, dust from cleaning out the stove is always battle. With oak I can go 2 weeks in between taking a bucket of ashes out. With elm or willow it's almost daily.

IW... Hope you are able to make connections this morning for a day on the ice :icefish: It was this Wednesday not next correct? ;D

h2l...Safe travels heading to the airport :thumbsup:

Eddie/WW... Hope your numbers were better than mine :thumbsup:

45...Hope you are feeling better today :thumbsup:

Bud... Hope they can get the part and have you back to making wood soon :thumbsup:

My wife is working from home today, so not sure if she will have a list for me or not ???

Hope you all have a good hump day ;D Best of luck to everyone hitting some ice :icefish:

Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1063 on: Jan 11, 2023, 05:47 AM »
17* and cloudy.

The trip to the airport went fine. Got home to find out his flight has been delayed 2 hours due to FAA computer issues. I may go back to bed, glad I didn't have to drive to NYC today, I didn't sleep well last night.

Have a good day and be well...h2l

WW, hope you had better luck with your Mega tickets than I did!!!
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1064 on: Jan 11, 2023, 06:12 AM »
Morning all,

IFF.....sorry to hear you got a bad saw  :%$#!: hope the dealer does right by you and you don't end up waiting forever for it to get fixed  :-\

IW.....let's try this again, hope you find good ice and the fish are hungry  :tipup: :woot:

WS.....fingers crossed any list you have doesn't involve driving in the freezing rain  :pinch:

H2L.....hope you can get a nap in sometime today  ;)

Eddie.....looking forward to hearing about your first meeting with Finleigh  :thumbsup:

OG.....glad the striped kitty was a no show  :clap:

MrC.....the videos of the CA flooding sure are amazing, Mother Nature's power is a sight to see  :o

Guess we have to depend on Eddie's numbers if we're to have a get together, I had only 1 number  :'( 

My son and grandson are coming later today to spend the night on their way to Buffalo for a hockey tournament this weekend. We'll all head west tomorrow, games start Friday morning  @)

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1065 on: Jan 11, 2023, 07:25 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Happy Hump Day!  ;D   Feeling a bit more like January should this am, 17* warming up to 29 today.

Jeff…best of luck to you and Jon this morning!!  :icefish:
  Wally…ended up with 2 number’s twice on Quick picks, very disappointing, but…understand there was no winner!! There’s still hope for us!!!  ;D   Enjoy the visit today and best wishes to your grandson and the team with the tournament!  :clap: :thumbsup:
  H2…glad your trip to the airport went well, hopefully there won’t be anymore problems with the airlines for Amber’s boyfriend. Very good news on your wife finding comfort with your Doctor!  :clap:
  Marv…glad Jo is working from home today and avoiding the icy roads!  :clap:  Keeping the fingers crossed for the next drawing…we could have a better gathering with 1.35 Billion!!  ;D
  Steve…thanks for the heads up on the Thruway closures. Big loss on revenue and jobs to start the New Year off courtesy of our newly elected Governor…perhaps she’s a fan of the Whopper?? I better leave it there… :cookoo:  ;D
  FH4…glad the new machine is up and running, enjoy that warmer weather while you can!!  :thumbsup:
  OG..congrats on the fishing and best of luck with a repeat today!!  :clap:
  I-45…hope that bug is short term and your feeling some relief today…best wishes!   :thumbsup:
  Bud…good luck with the saw, it seems just about everything nowadays is of lesser quality, sad.  :cookoo:

Tested NEGATIVE yesterday but postponed my visit until noon today…so, counting the hours!   ;D
  Took a ride around the area yesterday and checked a few of the lakes..ice still holding on most everything but it’s all white ice for the most part. See some rain/snow mixed for tomorrow and rain with close to 50* for Friday…Doh!
  One of my sons messaged me last night and said he’s going to pull the trigger on a new Polaris 4 wheeler…mentioned it’s time for avoiding the long drags out to the fishing spots. Happy about that, just need some of Dave’s weather to move back in.   :thumbsup:  Cawfee’s still hot…
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1066 on: Jan 11, 2023, 02:02 PM »
Good Afternoon Everyone, 31* and sunny. My wife is home today. Feeling a little better but passing another stone. Urologist says I have several and they will pass. I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1067 on: Jan 11, 2023, 04:38 PM »
Good Afternoon Everyone, 31* and sunny. My wife is home today. Feeling a little better but passing another stone. Urologist says I have several and they will pass. I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one.

45...Best wishes Sir :thumbsup:

WS

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #1068 on: Jan 11, 2023, 09:57 PM »
Good evening ,I see rock-n roll guitar legend Jeff Beck passed this past Tuesday a sudden death due to bacterial meningitis at the age of 78.
Whopper stopper thank you for answering my question about "Junk firewood" and increasing my knowledge of trees and their uses once cut down. may your wife still be showing no covid signs. I hope her infected coworker is recovering and not to many employees got infected after being exposed to the virus.
Hunts2long have not read reports yet to see what caused the problem with the FAA computer but see it has been corrected may Amber's boyfriend have arrived safe in California after this delay.
wallyworld nature can be both beautiful and terrifying at times. safe travel wished for all of you ,Best to your grandson and his teammates at the tournament. is he still playing multiple positions like in years past.
Eddie since Governor Hochul is from the Buffalo,NY. area she may be partial to Arby's can at least get roast beef sandwiches and at times Buffalo chicken wings .  ;D  Not a Beef on Weck but close this is a roast beef sandwich served on a salted caraway seeded roll popular in Western NY. state. May the first meeting with Finleigh have been a good one. A SXS would also be useful to help get deer out of the woods.
Icefisher-45 i hope today was not to full of pain for you as the kidney stone/stones passed.
Fish/hunt4ever may it have been a good day in Tulsa assume some other employees will work with the new equipment before you head back to Wyoming.
OldSailor hope you are doing well and have gotten some walks in since the surgery.
Zcm-82 may all be good with you and the family.
Tomturkey may everything also be good with you and your family.

Have a good night. best to all fishing.
  Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1069 on: Jan 12, 2023, 04:46 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Cloudy and 29*, expecting snow showers mid morning turning to rain as the temps go up to 38 today.

Wally…wishing you all safe travels and best of luck at the tournament, enjoy!!  :thumbsup:
  Steve…saw that yesterday about Jeff Beck, may he RIP. You could be right about Arby’s…especially if her husband has some type of an interest in their company??   :whistle: 
  I-45…best wishes continued, hope the majority of the stones have now passed!  :thumbsup:
  Marv…hope Jo is working from home the remainder of the week, X2 on Steve’s reply!   :thumbsup:  Any plans on hitting the ice to tangle with a few walleyes soon?
  Jeff…will be looking forward to your report, best of luck if you’re heading back out today!   :thumbsup:
  FH4…hope the new equipment is performing well, best wishes wrapping up the remainder of the week and no problems with the airlines with your return flights.   :thumbsup:

Had a very nice visit meeting my granddaughter yesterday for the first time. We made eye contact briefly for a few seconds, but she was more into sleeping than gazing at this old codger…it was a wonderful time however!   ;D
   Drove by one of our local lakes on the way to my son’s house, saw 3 guys out fishing. Not sure how much ice they were on but they were out much further than I expected to see anyone. Might do another recon trip on Sunday.
  Dr.’s appointment this morning and maybe getting started on that Smitty sled build I’ve been putting off…Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1070 on: Jan 12, 2023, 05:21 AM »
Good morning Eddie! Good morning everyone :bow:

26 degrees with temps dropping some throughout the day. Single digits by tomorrow morning.

mr.clean...Keep in mind "junk wood" is my own spoiled moniker. Many have no choice as to what they get to burn and make the most of what's available. I follow along on a forum UK based where pallets and cardboard are a staple, all softwoods are almost touted as a sign of wealth. One thing I noticed is how many use a combination of wood along with coal. For many it seems the coal is used to allow them to burn wood that's not fully seasoned. When I was a kid we had an old stoker furnace but it was to offset burning the seasoned wood not to allow us to burn green propellants.

WW...Hope you had a good day on the ice yesterday :thumbsup: Best of luck if heading out again today :icefish:

Eddie...Congratulation s on your first visit with Finleigh :clap: :clap: No fishing plans here. My wife has to head to the jungle the next 2 days.

WW...I bet everyone is excited about the upcoming tournament. Safe travel and best of luck to the team :thumbsup:

I am off to the grocery store this morning. Eggs are on the list, but from the sounds of it I may be passing on them depending on the price :cookoo:

Hope you all have a good Thursday :thumbsup: Best of luck if on the ice :icefish: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1071 on: Jan 12, 2023, 05:40 AM »
Morning all,

WS.....saw eggs a couple days ago at $6.39 a dozen  :o :nono:  they are still in the store 

Eddie....so glad you and Finleigh finally got to meet face to face  :clap: chocolate chip cookies were the bakery's featured item yesterday ;)2

IW.....hope to see some fish pics today  :icefish:

H2L.....fingers crossed you got caught up on your sleep  :)

MrC.....yes my grandsonplays various positions on different teams, this weekend he's in the goal (his favorite position)  :)

Will be heading to Buffalo later this morning, opening ceremonies tonight, games begin bright and early tomorrow at an outdoor rink  :blink:  at least they aren't forecast to get FEET of snow again  :whistle:

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #1072 on: Jan 12, 2023, 06:19 AM »

Good morning Eddie, Marv,
                                It's 26* and cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                                Eddie........I'm glad that you finally had your first visit with Finleigh. :clap: I bet you had a smile that would go from ear to ear. ;D
                                Marv.........The prices of eggs are out of site. Jon showed up yesterday with 2 dozen eggs for me. He volunteers at a food bank and
                   at the end of the day he brings what's left home if the need something. This week they had an abundance of eggs so he brought me the 2 dozen. :thumbsup:
                   Maybe you should visit a food bank for eggs if they have them. The thing is the food banks are not just for people down and out, they're there
                   for everyone. In my town they have one once a month and the plead for everyone to come and get the food, especially the fresh stuff. they
                   don't have the room to store it all. :whistle:
                                Wally.........Safe travels to you and Mr. WW. Good luck to your grandkids in the tournament. :thumbsup:
                                H2l............I guess the computer shutdown caused quite a mess at the airports. :cookoo: I hope Amber's boyfriend made to California
                   OK. :unsure:
                                Fish...........Isn't fun to play with new equipment. :whistle:
                                Bud...........I hope you got the saw going, they don't make things like they use to.  :%$#!: :cookoo:
                                Steve.........It's a sad day for the music industry to lose such a great guitarist, making his fame with the group The Yardbirds.
                                Yesterday I woke to a temp of 22* and when ewe got up to Lake Eaton the temperature was 1* and i didn't bring my heater.
                   But with the sun and my flip over up it got toasty. The fishing wasn't the greatest but we were able to catch a few Rainbow Trout. I had
                   salmon on a tip up but lost it on it's third run.
                                I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1073 on: Jan 12, 2023, 06:27 AM »
30* and cloudy, maybe a little snow later.

WW, safe travels and good luck to the boys. I did get some rest yesterday, I laid down about 7 and didn't wake up until after 10am.

Luis was to leave Albany at 6:15am, left about 10am. At 3pm he was on a plane in Chicago but was still on the ground. Amber is at work so haven't heard anything this morning.

Eddie, glad you got to meet Finleigh.

My nephew saw some deer in Ohio but nothing big. He did finish off one that one of the other guys had hit. They had a good time. He and my brother were working on the Sugar House addition, it is just about all enclosed. Saw a lot of deer in fields, eating grass, so far they are having a good Winter.

Hope everyone has a good day and be well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1074 on: Jan 12, 2023, 07:38 AM »
Good morning everyone, 29* here and cloudy. Weather guessers say we’re supposed to get rain the next few days and be in the mid 40s. Hoping to finish passing kidney stones soon. My wife is home today. She has an appointment at our churches food bank for food I believe we’re going to get eggs.

MasonEddie, Thats great news that you finally got to see Finleigh. Prayers you have a good Drs appointment.

Hunts2long, Hopefully there was no issues with the airlines today. Is your wife feeling better? That’s good the sugar shack is fully enclosed.

WallyWorld, Safe travels to the tournament and good luck to your grandsons team.

Ice Wanderer, Sounds like a great day on the ice. Hope you have a good day today.

Whopper Stopper, Hope you have a quiet day and eggs aren’t to expensive. You could also see if anyone has chickens and are selling eggs.

Mr Clean, Hope you have a good day.

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one.

Take a kid ice fishing

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1075 on: Jan 12, 2023, 10:01 AM »
Been fun learning and seeing the new equipment just wow the cost of things, glad the company knows we need it. Looks.like flights are all good today but it is still early and praying I get home tonight, will be a good birthday then. But back to instrument this is what 600,000 looks like for  2 different customers. Check back in later to see how everyone Thursday has been.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1076 on: Jan 12, 2023, 11:02 AM »
Happy Birthday Fish

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1077 on: Jan 12, 2023, 12:02 PM »
FH4.....Happy Birthday and safe travels  :thumbsup: :clap:

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1078 on: Jan 12, 2023, 12:06 PM »
Happy Birthday Fish

WS

X2 👍👍
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #1079 on: Jan 12, 2023, 01:13 PM »
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.