The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Cloe or Glendale?  (Read 879 times)

Offline Indiana_Lou

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
Cloe or Glendale?
« on: Jan 14, 2009, 07:12 PM »
Heading out tomorrow to either Cloe or Glendale tomorrow. Anybody from the site going to either of these?  Any reports would be deeply appreciated.  I've been away for the last two weeks and am quite anxious to get out.  Lou

Offline tipup71

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Cloe or Glendale?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 14, 2009, 07:37 PM »
Lou, Friend of mine was at the flagpole yesterday. Ice was 2.5"-3".   Around 8" back in Wyerough. Never fished Cloe. Be safe if you go.            Rob
3 Dozen Shiners $10,5 Tipus $30,Flag Up!!!....Priceless!!!

Offline Indiana_Lou

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #2 on: Jan 14, 2009, 07:47 PM »
Rob, Thanks for the reply. I was leaning toward Cloe because there is a baitshop there that usually is open around 7:30 or 8 o'clock. Also Cloe , being a smaller body of water should have a better ice thickness too. I think I'll save Glendale for Friday and Sat. I don't think Yellow Creek is safe yet.   Lou

Offline crappie_attitude

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Gotta' have more cowbell
« Reply #3 on: Jan 14, 2009, 09:38 PM »
Rob, Thanks for the reply. I was leaning toward Cloe because there is a baitshop there that usually is open around 7:30 or 8 o'clock. Also Cloe , being a smaller body of water should have a better ice thickness too. I think I'll save Glendale for Friday and Sat. I don't think Yellow Creek is safe yet.   Lou

What is the name of that bait shop?  I would like to find a number for them to call about the ice.  If you go to Cloe tomorrow, let us all know the ice conditions.  I would like to go there on Saturday.  Good luck!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.