The ice fishing Wisconsin boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Milwaukee Ice Fishing and Outdoor Show Dec. 8, 9 & 10  (Read 1241 times)

Offline jbird68

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Anyone going to this show? It's about a 3 hour drive for me and was just wondering if there would be good enough deals to make the trip.
jbird68

Offline Double_J

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Milwaukee Ice Fishing and Outdoor Show Dec. 8, 9 & 10
« Reply #1 on: Dec 02, 2017, 05:45 AM »
I went last year and will go again this year. I will go for the seminars. Cant say much about deals, wasnt really looking to buy much. Didnt see anything that was such a great deal I had to buy it. Its neat to see some of the newer stuff that is out though.

Offline 52isntbigenough

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Red Drum aren't Trout
« Reply #2 on: Dec 04, 2017, 07:47 AM »
If you're looking for any deals, your best bet is hitting the last day and hoping there's stuff left. I don't know if 6hrs of driving is going to make up for any deals you'd find.

Offline tlzkaasen

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 06, 2017, 04:18 AM »
We've attended the show the last several years. Great time, lots of swag! We'll be there Saturday am.

Striker always seems to treat people well with some deals as well as a few misc booths that have smoking deals on misc jigs, etc. 

Alva Lake in Harshaw, WI (15 minutes to Rhinelander, Tomahawk and Minocqua)

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Dec 08, 2017, 06:37 PM »
I went today and had a good time. I missed out on the free buckets from Thorne Bros. and Clam, (If you're there early, go to the Thorne Bros booth and you might be early enough to get one.) but my kids got some cool ice force kids towels and I won a clam hand towel.  I picked up some of the new Clam mono and fluoro, a few small jigs and plastics, a Laker rod, and a Finicky Fooler. There were deals to be had and it was a lot of fun!

Offline Jeffh129

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Dec 18, 2017, 08:18 AM »
I went on the first day. First time that I had been there. I had heard a lot of negative comments about prior shows,  but I must say I really enjoyed it. Now I want a Snowdog !

Offline Depthfinder

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Dec 26, 2017, 07:51 AM »
Anyone know of any shows in January?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.