The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: Let me hear you Friends and Coconuts ! Steak Bomb Gathering !  (Read 13872 times)

Offline ctownfisherman

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Let me hear you Friends and Coconuts ! Steak Bomb Gathering !
« Reply #30 on: Feb 08, 2011, 06:04 PM »
Jeff sounds like were pushing over 20 interested parties.  This should hopefully if it all works out logistically turn out to be a great time.  When you get a head count we can try to figure how many mouths to feed.  Question is whose else is gonna fire up the turkey fryer and cook up hand cut fries....  :clap:

The menu planning is underway gentlemen...fresh Bread from the N End, check, fresh chopped Garlic and clarified Butter for bread, check, Robbins Boxed Beef Rib-eye Lion, check, Caramelized onions, check, fresh sliced American cheese, check.....

This is getting GOOD!

:thumbsup:

Offline jtk

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #31 on: Feb 08, 2011, 06:27 PM »
Jeff sounds like were pushing over 20 interested parties.  This should hopefully if it all works out logistically turn out to be a great time.  When you get a head count we can try to figure how many mouths to feed.  Question is whose else is gonna fire up the turkey fryer and cook up hand cut fries....  :clap:

The menu planning is underway gentlemen...fresh Bread from the N End, check, fresh chopped Garlic and clarified Butter for bread, check, Robbins Boxed Beef Rib-eye Lion, check, Caramelized onions, check, fresh sliced American cheese, check.....

This is getting GOOD!

:thumbsup:

Yum ;D
"give a man a fish and he will eat for the day. teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Offline SilverCityJiggerNut

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • PBs: 4.02 LM,3.15 PICK,1.02 YP
« Reply #32 on: Feb 08, 2011, 06:48 PM »
hey your in good company down here. i'm in north attleboro and fishing new england is in norton. let me know if i can be of assistance in any way.   

lava....PM sometime maybe we can hit the RES with fishing new england.  Never been there and halfway interested in the event the 19th.  busy weekend with attitash and quinsig.........decisi ons decisions!  hitting the pike thursday and cant decide between FLINT or HAMILTION POND?  def trying to fish a smaller body of water being mid week!  thanks again!
It's your story...............TE LL IT!!!!!!

Offline lavaman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #33 on: Feb 08, 2011, 06:52 PM »
lava....PM sometime maybe we can hit the RES with fishing new england.  Never been there and halfway interested in the event the 19th.  busy weekend with attitash and quinsig.........decisi ons decisions!  hitting the pike thursday and cant decide between FLINT or HAMILTION POND?  def trying to fish a smaller body of water being mid week!  thanks again!
pm fishingnewengland he knows how to get them toothies now.  ;)

Offline capedeer/fish

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #34 on: Feb 08, 2011, 07:59 PM »
I'm in...I'll bring what I always bring.....venison! :tipup:

Offline SilverCityJiggerNut

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • PBs: 4.02 LM,3.15 PICK,1.02 YP
« Reply #35 on: Feb 08, 2011, 08:59 PM »
This should be a great day in march.....cant wait to meet those of you whom have contributed to a very successful season!  Off to flint thursday for the toothy critters hope to have some great pics and stories!  See everyone the 5th
It's your story...............TE LL IT!!!!!!

Offline BASSandICE65

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Go Pats!!!!
« Reply #36 on: Feb 09, 2011, 01:42 AM »
hey your in good company down here. i'm in north attleboro and fishing new england is in norton. let me know if i can be of assistance in any way.   

Another SE guy here in Raynham, you guys are coming out of the woodwork now we might be able to start a club lol

Keith

Anyday fishing is better than your best day working!!!!!!!!!

Offline Stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Just a kid until the end.
« Reply #37 on: Feb 09, 2011, 04:56 AM »
Like in the March of the Penquins........  we are all moving to one spot to gather food....STEAK BOMBS!!!!!!!  I'm in.  Looks like all of us Grumpy Old Men may be there.  Just let us know where all the happy feet are heading. 
Member of the GODs, the Grumpy Old Dudes, "We're off our rockers."

Offline samamster

• IceShanty Rookie
  • From The Hole To The Pole!!!!
« Reply #38 on: Feb 09, 2011, 09:33 AM »
SE Mass that's around the Quincy, Braintree, Weymouth area right?  Cool that sounds great...not much going on in my neck of the woods.........

We fished Wright's Pond right in your backyard last weekend.  ;D It has fish,  up to 7lb bass.  I wouldn't overlook some of the local spots close to home as well.

Ctown

As for no ride we can help you work around that.  I  am with a ride and live in Charlestown.  Happy to have you join us sometime.

Ctown, You are definitely in my neck of the woods.  Charlestown is just 10min away from me.  I will have to checkout Wright Pond…I like the sound of 7lb bass.  I am definitely in good company. 
For the Love of Fishing...but will only cook a Few...:-)

Offline samamster

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #39 on: Feb 09, 2011, 09:43 AM »
More like the 24 / 495.....taunton area.  Theres a tourney the 20th on attitash.  PM me if you might be interested im either going north or west for that sunday.......FYI...... .IT WILL BE VERY EARLY
 AND VERY DARK.....AND TONS OF FUN FOR SURE!  In the words of rob&big "do work son"  its all about effort for sure!

Ok taunton area got it.  I would love to join you on the 20th at attitash but I am traveling that weekend. FYI I am ok with VERY EARLY...I will sleep with my gear if that's what it takes. It’s a bit of an obsession but I am looking to have a blast!!!!!!

Offline jtk

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #40 on: Feb 09, 2011, 02:28 PM »

Ok taunton area got it.  I would love to join you on the 20th at attitash but I am traveling that weekend. FYI I am ok with VERY EARLY...I will sleep with my gear if that's what it takes. It’s a bit of an obsession but I am looking to have a blast!!!!!!

woah relax i little bit.. i know ur a bit obsessed, but i dont think any one wants to see u sleep with your gear.
"give a man a fish and he will eat for the day. teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Offline flaggs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Old School!
« Reply #41 on: Feb 09, 2011, 03:33 PM »

"Hi, my name is jtk and I have an icefishing problem"

Everybody now, "Hi JTK!"  :roflmao: :roflmao: :cookoo: :cookoo:

Flaggs!
IceShanty.Com: "The best place to go ice fishing, when you can't go ice fishing!"   A Flaggs Orginal

Offline cerfur

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #42 on: Feb 09, 2011, 04:48 PM »
I might be in on this in a past life i was a chef and have a culinary degree this means I make a mean french fry!!!!!!!!!!
catching a fish while fishing is similar to making a baby during sex if it doesn't happen you still had a Darn good time

Offline BASSandICE65

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Go Pats!!!!
« Reply #43 on: Feb 09, 2011, 05:02 PM »
If ya get a date set let me know if it's a definite so I can call in sick lol. This sounds like a good time will be had by all the coconuts :P

Keith

Anyday fishing is better than your best day working!!!!!!!!!

Offline rickyriged

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Obsessed.
« Reply #44 on: Feb 09, 2011, 07:05 PM »
did i missthe post with a date or is it still up in the air ;D
:) Ill be home soon.:)

Offline ctownfisherman

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #45 on: Feb 09, 2011, 07:19 PM »
CrazyCrawler is shooting for March 5th as of now.  But, I think Jeff is still working out the logistics as far as parking etc.

Offline lowaccord66

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #46 on: Feb 10, 2011, 07:24 AM »
I'm 50/50 leaning towards going.

Offline samamster

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #47 on: Feb 10, 2011, 08:39 AM »
I might be in on this in a past life i was a chef and have a culinary degree this means I make a mean french fry!!!!!!!!!!

That's awesome....hey maybe we can swap some good outdoors recipes.  I make a mean anythings!!! No culinary degree but have been cooking for the better part of 25yrs.   ;D

Offline lavaman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #48 on: Feb 10, 2011, 08:56 AM »

That's awesome....hey maybe we can swap some good outdoors recipes.  I make a mean anythings!!! No culinary degree but have been cooking for the better part of 25yrs.   ;D

you are in luck cuz i just fired my old chef and looking for a new one to join lava's ice fishing bistro. how would u like to join me on an exciting and rewarding trip around the state searching for big larries, toothies, and the occasional monster salmonoid. looking forward to meeting u.
kevin 

Offline flaggs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Old School!
« Reply #49 on: Feb 10, 2011, 09:11 AM »
you are in luck cuz i just fired my old chef and looking for a new one to join lava's ice fishing bistro. how would u like to join me on an exciting and rewarding trip around the state searching for big larries, toothies, and the occasional monster salmonoid. looking forward to meeting u.
kevin  

I wasn't even considered for the job?  ??? You have actually sampled one of my culinary delights from Flaggs Ice Kitchen and this is how you treat me :'( :'( :'(

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Flaggs!
IceShanty.Com: "The best place to go ice fishing, when you can't go ice fishing!"   A Flaggs Orginal

Offline samamster

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #50 on: Feb 10, 2011, 09:24 AM »
I wasn't even considered for the job?  ??? You have actually sampled one of my culinary delights from Flaggs Ice Kitchen and this is how you treat me :'( :'( :'(

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Flaggs!

Come on now Flaggs…lavaman was being hospitable.  I am sure he did mean to leave out.   Hey we could share chef time.  Lavaman I would love to be your chef but I have a hectic work schedule.  I wouldn’t mind filling in form time to time. You could even take Flaggs on as well  ;).  Once my schedule slows I may take you up on your offer to travel the state searching for big larries, toothies, and the occasional monster salmonoid. My kind of party!!!!!

Sam,

Offline lavaman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #51 on: Feb 10, 2011, 10:18 AM »

Flaggs!

Flaggs
You're already on the staff. Everybody knows it takes more than 1 chef to run a bistro. ;)  

Sam
Thanks for stepping in and making Roger feel important. We don't need hostile chefs in the kitchen ;D 

Offline flaggs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Old School!
« Reply #52 on: Feb 10, 2011, 10:23 AM »
Flaggs
You're already on the staff. Everybody knows it takes more than 1 chef to run a bistro. ;)  

Sam
Thanks for stepping in and making Roger feel important. We don't need hostile chefs in the kitchen ;D 
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :roflmao:

Flaggs!

Offline samamster

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #53 on: Feb 10, 2011, 10:34 AM »
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :roflmao:

Flaggs!

You guys are too funny!!! Hears to kicking our fishing trips up a notch with good company and great food to keep us warm and happy!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

S~

Offline bigbry068

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #54 on: Feb 10, 2011, 03:30 PM »
I used to own a bistro
youngest  G.O.D.S. member (grumpy old dudes)

Offline flaggs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Old School!
« Reply #55 on: Feb 10, 2011, 03:39 PM »
I used to own a bistro

Own or Ate??  :-\  You're a healthy guy there bigbry!  I've seen you eat   ;D

Sent in the most loving of ways   :roflmao: :roflmao:

Flaggs!

Offline ctownfisherman

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #56 on: Feb 10, 2011, 04:30 PM »
There is enough room in the kitchen for all willing participants.  Team Ctown is quietly assembling our crew of Top Chef's.  Let's hope all this chatter makes for a heck of a day of eating and fun for all.   

Ctown 

Offline samamster

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #57 on: Feb 10, 2011, 04:53 PM »
There is enough room in the kitchen for all willing participants.  Team Ctown is quietly assembling our crew of Top Chef's.  Let's hope all this chatter makes for a heck of a day of eating and fun for all.   

Ctown 

Hey absolutely....I think I hear a little challenge  :whistle: in that statement ;D  :woot:

Sam,

Offline ctownfisherman

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #58 on: Feb 10, 2011, 04:58 PM »
Since I hope your joining the Ctown crew and Ebour @ Whites Pond Saturday for a Trout and Salmon extravaganza are you looking to join the ranks on the kitchen team as well.  

Ctown!

Offline bigbry068

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #59 on: Feb 10, 2011, 09:09 PM »
Own or Ate??  :-\  You're a healthy guy there bigbry!  I've seen you eat   ;D

Sent in the most loving of ways   :roflmao: :roflmao:

Flaggs!
  Its ok Flaggs, I feel the love, my comebacks are slow to arrive ,but very effective when they do ;)2
youngest  G.O.D.S. member (grumpy old dudes)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.