The ice fishing MN boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: check-up  (Read 1402 times)

Offline CedarLaker

• IceShanty Rookie
  • CEDAR LAKER!
check-up
« on: Dec 28, 2004, 09:19 PM »
I am down here in southern wisconsin and haven't been back to the southern parts of mn in about 1 1/2 weeks and was wonderin what the weather has been like also wonderin if anyone is driving on the lakes lately or if the weather has turned around to 40's hope it is fridgid cause its warm down here and I wanna be welcomed back from vaca. with subzero weather and tons of ice!

please let me know how the weather is up there and if people are driving on the lakes yet!
CedarLaker-----FINALLY GOT OUT on DECEMBER 16!!

Offline woodyjdh

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Hardwater Nut!-Certified!
Re: check-up
« Reply #1 on: Dec 29, 2004, 07:37 PM »
I was on Shetek this past weekend.  Lots of people driving on the north end of the lake.  I drove my full sized GMC, and not once heard the ice crack or groan!  It is very solid ice. Didn't get our limit, but had fun none the less.
Where there's a Woody, there's a way!
I don't suffer from insanity-I enjoy every minute of it!

Offline panfishpmp

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 30, 2004, 08:34 AM »
Fished Prior and Spring and people are driving all over the place. its about 10-12 SOLID ICE. I walked. Got into a few wallys on prior people all over, spring was a bust no one out there. Fished at night 5-10

Kevin Kiffmeyer
Kevin Kiffmeyer

Offline CedarLaker

• IceShanty Rookie
  • CEDAR LAKER!
« Reply #3 on: Dec 31, 2004, 11:47 PM »
thanks yall, I am back today and pullin the perma out to twin for the weekend see if I can;t scrape any up. seems like the fish aint bitin as good as usuall maybe too cold???

talk to yall later
CedarLaker-----FINALLY GOT OUT on DECEMBER 16!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.