Author Topic: Zercom colorpoint manual  (Read 2613 times)

Offline 4x4elk

• Team IceShanty Regular
Zercom colorpoint manual
« on: Feb 06, 2010, 03:57 PM »
OK I see that marcum sponsors this area but I need some help. I just bought a zercom cp and it did not have a manual with it maybe I am an idiot but I have searched google and a few other places and I can not find a manual anywhere I have looked. So if you fine fellows on the shanty can point me in the direction I need to go please tell me.
FIND'EM, CATCH'EM, FILLET'EM, GRILL'EM & EAT'EM

Offline Gillgrabber

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Zercom colorpoint manual
« Reply #1 on: Feb 06, 2010, 07:25 PM »
I have a Zercom Colorpoint and the box it came in.  I checked thinking I might still have the owners manual and could make you a copy but it's gone.  As I remember, the owners manual was extremely short on information and I remember being disappointed in what it contained.  The box has some product info which I'd be happy to send you if you think it might help.  Not sure if any of this is useful or not.  Good luck with your quest.  My CP still works well so I keep using it.

Proud NRA Life Member
Nothing like spending time in the outdoors with Family & Friends.

Offline crappie_attitude

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Gotta' have more cowbell
« Reply #2 on: Feb 06, 2010, 07:54 PM »
P.M. me with your email address and I will scan my manual for you.  Will be sent as a pdf file.

Offline 4x4elk

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Feb 07, 2010, 08:52 AM »
P.M. me with your email address and I will scan my manual for you.  Will be sent as a pdf file.

PM sent... Thanks again.
FIND'EM, CATCH'EM, FILLET'EM, GRILL'EM & EAT'EM

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.