Author Topic: See everybody next year !  (Read 915 times)

Offline John_BZ

• Team IceShanty Addict
See everybody next year !
« on: Mar 17, 2008, 12:08 AM »
the end cometh soon. my last horah will likely be very soon. we got a couple days of rain coming and some wind and a whole lot of mid 40 degree days. we still got 10" but she won't hold up for too much longer. been a long winter. got a decent amount of time in on the water. made some new friends from the shanty, fished with a bunch of different people. fishing hasn't been the greatest but we did okay. the shanty has been slowing down, as most folks have had it with the cold. we caught some crappies, cherpers, and gillie monsters, a bunch of walters on the jigging rods, and broke a snowmachine towing too much gear in the process. we caught more than our fair share of bottle bass too. well fellas, until next year.

Tight lines;

John Beese

Offline jimmygunns

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Add more bacon, son!
Re: See everybody next year !
« Reply #1 on: Mar 17, 2008, 09:49 PM »
the end cometh soon. my last horah will likely be very soon. we got a couple days of rain coming and some wind and a whole lot of mid 40 degree days. we still got 10" but she won't hold up for too much longer. been a long winter. got a decent amount of time in on the water. made some new friends from the shanty, fished with a bunch of different people. fishing hasn't been the greatest but we did okay. the shanty has been slowing down, as most folks have had it with the cold. we caught some crappies, cherpers, and gillie monsters, a bunch of walters on the jigging rods, and broke a snowmachine towing too much gear in the process. we caught more than our fair share of bottle bass too. well fellas, until next year.

Tight lines;

John Beese

Don't you mean to say my behind in there?  All that jumping the day before, also??   :D :D :D

Offline troutguy1377

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • soak your jig in cider
« Reply #2 on: Mar 18, 2008, 08:40 PM »
See you next year bud  :)

Offline Bearsfan

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Mar 20, 2008, 06:19 PM »
See ya on MYFISHFINDER.COM   Go Bears!

Offline Lobes

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Just Fishin'
« Reply #4 on: Mar 21, 2008, 07:39 AM »
This year was a heck of a great run. We'll look forward to seeing you next December (if not sooner).

:tipup:
NBG

Mecosta County / Lakeview, Michigan

Offline Oldbear

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Mar 21, 2008, 03:06 PM »
Hope we're all around to be doing this again next year.  Until then give the open water season Hllllllll.

Offline nhtroutfreak

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Newfound Lake, NH
« Reply #6 on: Mar 21, 2008, 09:47 PM »
It's not over for me yet.  Still have a few more weeks!
"Hell, if I'd jumped on all the dames I'm supposed to have jumped on, I'd have had no time to go fishing."
Clark Gable

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.