Author Topic: Icegator website update  (Read 6710 times)

Offline Iceshanty

• Admin
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Unwilling to leave the fish I have not caught yet
Icegator website update
« on: Dec 21, 2009, 08:28 AM »
The Icegator site has been updated with the new products for this season! Click here Icegator.com
What's cooler than being cool? Ice cold

´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((((º>                                
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((º> 
´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((((((((º>

Offline stumper

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Never settle for less
Re: Icegator website update
« Reply #1 on: Dec 21, 2009, 12:03 PM »
Nice!!!

Not carrying the 12 AH batteries anymore?? >:(

Offline LoneWolf

• Tournaments/Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Fanatic! >))))>
« Reply #2 on: Dec 21, 2009, 12:39 PM »
Nice!!!

Not carrying the 12 AH batteries anymore?? >:(

The redesigned power head will cut just as many holes with the 9ah batteries as the old power head with the 12ah batteries.

The Icegator website looks good.

Those who are brave are free ..

Offline hulv

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Dec 21, 2009, 08:01 PM »
Ahhh   ok so the site is up..... I can now see what I have bought and payed for but dont have.  LOL :roflmao:

FISHFORPIKE

« Reply #4 on: Dec 21, 2009, 08:03 PM »
I noticed earlier today.  Looks good.  Not as good as my Gator will look though, when it gets here in two days.  ;D

Offline stumper

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Never settle for less
« Reply #5 on: Dec 21, 2009, 09:45 PM »
The redesigned power head will cut just as many holes with the 9ah batteries as the old power head with the 12ah batteries.

The Icegator website looks good.

Thats fine for the guys with the new power heads. What about us that bought them last yr? The new packs use a 3 bolt pattern, the old heads use 4. >:(

FISHFORPIKE

« Reply #6 on: Dec 22, 2009, 05:07 AM »
Thats fine for the guys with the new power heads. What about us that bought them last yr? The new packs use a 3 bolt pattern, the old heads use 4. >:(
I have a new one on the way - I'm sure they will change the design again.  It's the way things get better.  I can't/don't get angry for that change, it was my decision to purchase.  :)

Offline skityme101

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Dec 28, 2009, 05:10 PM »
The Icegator site has been updated with the new products for this season! Click here Icegator.com
you must be kidding or wealthy>>>who in there right mind would spend $400 on the gator ,when a battery costs $600>>>you folks have too much cash IMO

Offline Kevin23

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #8 on: Dec 28, 2009, 05:20 PM »
Battery pack is only $50.
EYECONICFISHING

Offline Caseman

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #9 on: Dec 28, 2009, 05:21 PM »
you must be kidding or wealthy>>>who in there right mind would spend $400 on the gator ,when a battery costs $600>>>you folks have too much cash IMO

You must be blind or kidding me.  Who in there right mind would complain about something with out looking at the website. first.   The $600 battery pack is an optional pack.  (lith-ion)   

For $400 you get the standard battery pack.   

hehe...

Offline ICE DOG 69

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10 on: Dec 30, 2009, 04:23 PM »
I don't know there is nothing wrong with my gator! I will keep what I have....

I Love it....

Offline Ice Hopper

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #11 on: Dec 31, 2009, 11:55 AM »
I love my Gator! I can't go back to gas now.  It's like trying to work on an old 386 PC vs a pentium IV.  You know what mean? Come on already.........are we thru yet?

We drill a ton of holes in a tournament.  I can have 3 holes drilled and be fishing while another guy is still warming his gas auger up. I know you guys know all this already, so I'll spare you the dribble.

I'm on the gator Pro-Staff and new to your site.  If I can help anyone with Gator questions, I will do my best.

Heard a lot of great things about this site and happy to be here.

*REMOVED*

Offline hulv

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #12 on: Dec 31, 2009, 03:51 PM »
yea ice hopper you can help can you find out when i will get mine?????   i can seem to get a response and i was actually told to get ahold of them on wed.......... i can appreciate they are busy right now but i kinda feel like i am being blown off after being told to contact them

FISHFORPIKE

« Reply #13 on: Dec 31, 2009, 03:55 PM »
yea ice hopper you can help can you find out when i will get mine?????   i can seem to get a response and i was actually told to get ahold of them on wed.......... i can appreciate they are busy right now but i kinda feel like i am being blown off after being told to contact them
I have had nothing but good luck contacting them.  I send an email and get a phone call in response.  They are working long hours but they always respond to my email inquires.
Try sending email to Dee? <[email protected]>

Offline skityme101

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #14 on: Jan 02, 2010, 12:42 AM »
You must be blind or kidding me.  Who in there right mind would complain about something with out looking at the website. first.   The $600 battery pack is an optional pack.  (lith-ion)   

For $400 you get the standard battery pack.   

hehe...well Caseman i actually did look at the site,i know u can get the acid batt for around 50 but i heard they don't work well in very cold weather and the ion was better $$$$,not knocking The Gator ,just too much $$$ IMO i'll stick w/ gas till the battery issues are solved.

Offline gbrebory

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #15 on: Jan 02, 2010, 12:45 AM »
you guys really like these battery operated boys over a good ole gas operated like the old jiffy's

Offline pikeking

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #16 on: Jan 02, 2010, 03:57 AM »
Ice Gator with a new Nils bit, got beat by a Strikemaster yesterday! I thought these things were fast? I love the idea of them, but to spend 400 bucks on it then have to get a new auger bit and buy the extras?? Where are the savings?
If fishing was work I'd never be sick!

Offline stumper

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Never settle for less
« Reply #17 on: Jan 02, 2010, 07:55 AM »
Ice Gator with a new Nils bit, got beat by a Strikemaster yesterday! I thought these things were fast? I love the idea of them, but to spend 400 bucks on it then have to get a new auger bit and buy the extras?? Where are the savings?

12 volt model? I can drill 2.5 to one against the new SM. Not sure who is having cold weather battery issues. Been around 5 degrees here all week and my gator hasnt been inside to charge once.Heck I havent charged it since first ice ,Dec 7th...

Offline Caseman

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #18 on: Jan 02, 2010, 08:22 AM »
well Caseman i actually did look at the site,i know u can get the acid batt for around 50 but i heard they don't work well in very cold weather and the ion was better $$$$,not knocking The Gator ,just too much $$$ IMO i'll stick w/ gas till the battery issues are solved.

I think you need glasses or something.  That or you really are trying to be funny.    This a a quote from the ICEGATOR site. 

"Temperatures as low as -30 degrees will not affect these new battery packs."

Man you walked right into that one.  LOL.

FISHFORPIKE

« Reply #19 on: Jan 02, 2010, 09:13 AM »
12 volt model? I can drill 2.5 to one against the new SM. Not sure who is having cold weather battery issues. Been around 5 degrees here all week and my gator hasnt been inside to charge once.Heck I havent charged it since first ice ,Dec 7th...
I agree with that.  No problems with speed or batteries.  I got the new Gator and it is awesome.  If we are going to do any comparisons here lets have all the specifics and details, please.  ;D
I have/had a Jiffy 30 for 30 years and swore by it till I got this Gator - absolutely no comparison - Gator's got it hands down, with the Nils 8", in the production class of augers.  This thing is absolutely amazing.

Offline flyfishr

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • The Revenuers don't stand a chance
« Reply #20 on: Jan 02, 2010, 10:22 AM »
So FISHFORPIKE how long did it take you to get your Icegator from the time you ordered it?

I sent a contact email to Dee on 22 Dec and asked a question or two about the Icegator and got the answers back 23 Dec.   Then at 2:40am on the 24th of Dec I ordered one on line direct from Icegator.   And my credit card has been charged for the purchase from Icegator LLC.   I thought I would get a conformation email from Icegator but I haven't.  So the afternoon of the 29th of Dec I called Icegator and got their answering machine that said to leave a message, name & number, but I haven't heard from them as of yet.   I understand with the holidays and all and things being busy.

I was just wondering how long it took for you to get yours

Offline flyfishr

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • The Revenuers don't stand a chance
« Reply #21 on: Jan 02, 2010, 12:00 PM »
Thanks for the pm FISHFORPIKE.  I can't pm you so that is why I'm replying here.

Offline Mainehazmt

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #22 on: Jan 06, 2010, 07:45 PM »
told you all how good they are  I can only imagine how better they are now   great company with great products!  and best customer service yet!
I am a Veteran Not a Terrorist!

Offline tgrm

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #23 on: Feb 20, 2010, 12:44 PM »
Make it work with a 10 in auger and I'll consider one. 8 in. is a toy.
tgrm

FISHFORPIKE

« Reply #24 on: Feb 20, 2010, 02:57 PM »
Make it work with a 10 in auger and I'll consider one. 8 in. is a toy.

IMO - all that is needed is a good 10" shaver bit.  Like, get NILs to make one, they are great bits.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.