Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1613931 times)

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #8490 on: Apr 19, 2017, 05:41 AM »
Morning all,

IW....safe travels on your journey, enjoy  :thumbsup:
WS....have a good day in the jungle, always good to have a plan B :thumbsup:
Eddie....sounds like a crazy scene  :wacko: hope the young lady will be ok
TT....have been seeing lots of toms strutting in the fields this past week, always makes me chuckle a little  :woot:

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Morning H2L.....see you posted as I typed. I read that on MFF last nite too, made me feel a bit better  ;)  have fun dog sitting ;D

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8491 on: Apr 19, 2017, 08:41 AM »
Raq At least you can get some smelt to eat. Smelt are a thing of the past in Lake Michigan. Even the alewives are gone. The salmon plants are being cut as there is no forage fish for them. I have not had fresh smelt to eat since the early 90's when I started turkey hunting. Not much time to sleep after dipping smelt, cleaning smelt, then off to the woods before sun up.

WW There are a few turkeys around here but I have no place to hunt around here. My grand daughter want to at least go sit with me while I hunt. She has not taken time to take hunters safety but I think maybe she can get an apprentice license. The major problem is a place to stay at the other place as I have not had the water on for a few years as I am only there for a few days at a time. With my son and is new job he can not do much scouting.

The fund raiser was that a portion of our groups purchases went to the arthritis foundation. No specials for us. I ate a hamburger.

The boss just said she needs to go find some cheap new clothes. There is a bridal shower for the above mentioned grand daughter this week end. She has lost around 30 lbs. so far after her surgery and her pants will not stay up. I have told her I have suspenders to hold them up. She does not think that is funny

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8492 on: Apr 19, 2017, 09:05 AM »
Good Morning Crew, Last I check in on MFF, I was only typing to myself. 

WW, think you will be tangling with some browns before, I get my boat after some Walleyes  :thumbsup:

H2l Season not open yet for the eyes ?  Ours is fair game year round.  Do any turkey hunting ?

IW, have a good trip, taking any fishing tackle along ?  Lots of water in Florida, don't step on any gators.

Mrs is getting the itch to go flower shopping, and says not safe to put anything out until after Mothers day.

No telling what was the cause of getting bashed with a brick.  Must be SOP'ers sounds like.  At least the guy you know didn't just walk on by, and do nothing.

Marv, we spend a lot of time on our swing once it warms up.  Many pleasing evening on it.

Might be getting a visit from my youngest Daughter & SIL, today see they posted they had stopped in Grand Junction for the night, they are on their way back to Iowa,  Went to California to visit over Easter vacation.

Had the breaks checked on the pickup, said they were in good shape.  So think its a go for hooking up the boat, when the opportunity arrives.  ;D

Tom did you duck when you said that ?

Good Day all.

Bud

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8493 on: Apr 19, 2017, 09:15 AM »
IFF...Season opens first Sat of May. I will be out there. I don't turkey hunt but have been seeing a lot of them and I believe the season opens 1st of May...h2l
Northville, NY

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8494 on: Apr 19, 2017, 12:21 PM »
Eddie...we troll 4 lines with in-line planer boards & sometimes 2 lines out the back with stern planers. Tried various spoons & sticks to no avail  :-\
TT......30 lbs  :o :o congrats to your wife, hope she's doing well getting used to the new life style  ;)
IFF....hope to try for browns a couple more times before walleye opens next month, then it's game on  :woot:  tough to pass up looking for those big post spawn eyes  :roflmao:
H2L.....you are correct sir, May 1st for turkeys. Good luck opening weekend, may you find some hungry eyes   :thumbsup:

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #8495 on: Apr 19, 2017, 01:12 PM »
Good afternoon folks. Eddie you are seeing quite a few unpleasant sites recently between the street person and now this young lady. I don't know if this is still true but was told years back area around state sapital is not the best neighborhood especially once the work day ends and lees people are out on the streets. On a happier note glad your mom enjoy her brunch .
Wallyworld may your next fishing trip go better.
Hunts2long good to read your wife is feeling well enough to take a trip. Hope you can pick up your boat soon and make a maiden voyage.
IFF nice you have the knowledge to fix wiring problems with your truck.
Mr.Turkey sound like the lap band surgery is working good for your wife. Have a good season out hunting turkeys.
Ice Wanderer have a safe and good trip, glad your wife feels good enough to make such a trip.
Raquettedacker enjoy the smelt, have a good trip. Nice you can get a break before getting ready for Mothers Day .
Whopper Stopper guessing your wife will make good use of her swing from your post. Have a safe and good day in the jungle.

Have a safe and good evening everyone. Best to all fishing.
Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8496 on: Apr 19, 2017, 07:55 PM »
Hum, no visit I guess 22 miles out of the way is to much on a 2,400 mile trip.  Must have thought I might ask the SIL, a  "Why ?" question.
Bud

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #8497 on: Apr 20, 2017, 03:35 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  42* on the Hill this am, high of 58 expected here today.
  Jeff...wishing you safe travels, good weather, and a great time on your trip...enjoy!!   :thumbsup:
  Bud..hoping you got/get a surprise visit from your daughter and SIL last evening or today. Must ask...what is a SOP'er?    ;D
  Steve..agree...been seeing some strange crazy things going on lately, guess it comes with the territory. You are 100% correct about the area, especially near the Gov.'s Mansion...very tough section of the City.
  Wally..sounds like you are set up perfectly with the boat and techniques to me! Hope next trip out produces for you...looking forward to the pictures!   :thumbsup:
   Tom...congrats to your wife on her weight loss, and ditto Buds reply about ducking.... ;D
  H2...not sure if Mr.C was in town or not, but I think the Prince might have been!!   :roflmao: :callcops:  Did you pick up the new boat?
  Marv...hope you have a safe day either doing your side job, first Thursday fishing trip,  or working in the jungle today Sir! sounds like that swing is going to get plenty of use....awesome!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Dom...3 days to go!!

We had 5 new workers added to our crew yesterday, understand a few more coming next week as well. Some of the outside work began yesterday, hoping before long to be off the inside terrazzo work and get outdoors again as well.
  Checked the paper yesterday and nothing on that assault with the young woman...just hoping she's alright.
  Forgot all about Hump Day yesterday....so Happy Friday Eve everyone!!   ;D
  Cawfee's on...
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8498 on: Apr 20, 2017, 04:59 AM »
Up early this morning. I had gotten up earlier to the sound of distant thunder. I checked the radar. The storm front was quite a ways to the west. I do not think I had really got to sleep and it was here. I got up and there was some small hail on the deck. It was gone in just a few minutes.

No sense in going back to bed now. Headed over to the other place this morning anyway. I need to get my kenai out of the back of the van and stored over there.

OOPs  I forgot to turn on the coffee so I guess I will drink some of Eddies.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8499 on: Apr 20, 2017, 05:21 AM »
Good Morning Eddie, Tom! Good Morning Everyone :bow:

Rain and mist here through half of the day, I might end up in the garage. The spring rains have sure made the grass grow, I would say by weekend it will be time to mow.

Tom  :thumbsup: for your wife! I hope she has continued progress with her new eating life style  :clap:

Hope you have a safe day on the job Eddie. Did the new workers seem to dig right in?

WW can't wait for some walleye reports when the time is right. Have a excellent day :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear the visitors didn't show Bud. I know you were looking forward to it.

Time to bring the wife to the bus stop.

Hope you all have an excellent day, stay safe!

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8500 on: Apr 20, 2017, 06:51 AM »
Good Morning all. Got an e-mail from the wife. They are having a good time. No cell service so have not talked to her. Rained off and on yesterday so didn't do much. I have to be honest, I don't miss asking her "did you take your meds"....lol

I haven't talked to the boat dealer in a week or so. He said he would call when it was ready for pick-up. I don't want to be a pain as I know this time of year can be busy. If I don't hear by the weekend I will give him a call. Would like it sometime next week so I can start breaking it in. The launch site isn't open yet anyway.

Today going to put new line on a couple reels. I have a new 13 spinning rod that Dave gave me when the bait shop went out of business so am going to get a reel on that to see if my daughter likes the outfit. Also, this will be the first year in about 8 or 10 that I will have to buy bait. I worked in the bait shop for worms....lol New boat and paying for bait in the same year. Hope the wife doesn't put me on a "worm budget"....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline SirCranksalot

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8501 on: Apr 20, 2017, 07:42 AM »
So much for the bally-hooed 'ice out lakers'. The 3 of went on Tue, spent most of the day, tried all sorts of lures, depths etc etc etc. Zero---zip nada. They say things are rarely black and white. This was, though----a triple skunk!! Oh, well, the company was good!
Keep yer stick on the ice!

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8502 on: Apr 20, 2017, 08:26 AM »
Morning all,

IFF.....sorry to hear there was no surprise visit  :'(  seems our "kids" are always in a hurry, busy, busy, busy  :-\
SirCranksalot....I know the feeling, had the exact same day Tuesday looking for browns  :(  we'll get em next time  ;)
H2L....aahhhh, the joy of having the house to yourself  ;D  hope you get the call from your dealer soon
WS....the grass is growing like mad here too, a couple days of sunshine will have the mowers firing up ;)
Eddie....strange how some incidents never seem to make the news  :blink: are the "new" workers guys that were laid off for winter ?
Raquette....it's almost go time  :clap:
Capt....hope things are going ok for you, work must be keeping you busy  @)

Have a good day whatever you're up to. Stay safe.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8503 on: Apr 20, 2017, 09:12 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Looks like it might be a good day today with the rain holding off. Hope everyone has a great day and a safe one. Good luck to everyone who is going out on the water. :tipup: :tipup:
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8504 on: Apr 20, 2017, 09:27 AM »
Eddie:  Standard Operating Procedure.  Department policy.

Well guess that will be the end of any communication with now both of my Daughters now.  Reason being, I detest the ones in the white house, and not afraid to say so. 

Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #8505 on: Apr 20, 2017, 09:36 AM »
Good morning early risers ,rain over night sky now is overcast not sure if more rain is forecasted for later today.
IFF sorry your daughter and sil did not take the time to visit with you.
Eddie hope the new workers fit in with those of you who worked through the Winter. I was first told to avoid the area by state capital and Empire Plaza during night hours 25 or little more years ago, my next door neighbors at that time had made a trip to NY.state museum with their then 5 year old son and were leaving Albany around five PM. When they asked museum staff about places to eat they were politely told it was best to go to another section of the city or leave the city especially since they had a young child area they were in not that safe after dark. I'm also wondering what SOPers stands for not familiar with the expression.
Mr.Turkey have a good day with the preseason work to prepare for Turkey hunting season. I believe there are four species of turkey in the continental U.S. which one is common to your area?
SirCranksalot welcome to the thread may you have better results on your next fishing trip.
Hunts2long good to hear your wife and daughter got to Montreal safely and are enjoying themselves. May you get a phone call about the boat before Saturday.
Whopper Stopper have fun with whatever projects you tackle today.
Wallyworld I watched a fishing program once where they were targeting areas on Lake Ontario or Erie by on shore electric power plants. These plants discharged warm water into the lakes which attracted bait fish and brown trout. The power plants drew cold water from the lakes to help cool the turbines used to generate electricity and then discharged the heated water back into each lake. This might be something to try on your next trip. Also given Lake Ontario's size not going to be easy to find groups of fish each time you visit.
IFF see you posted while I was typing ,thanks for the explanation to Sop. Also do not let your differences of political opinions end relationships with your daughters.

Have a good day at work or leisure. Best to all fishing.
Steve

Offline SirCranksalot

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8506 on: Apr 20, 2017, 09:50 AM »

Wallyworld I watched a fishing program once where they were targeting areas on Lake Ontario or Erie by on shore electric power plants. These plants discharged warm water into the lakes which attracted bait fish and brown trout. The power plants drew cold water from the lakes to help cool the turbines used to generate electricity and then discharged the heated water back into each lake. This might be something to try on your next trip. Also given Lake Ontario's size not going to be easy to find groups of fish each time you visit.

That may have been the Pickering Nuclear plant. Some guys pull big walleye out of there. Never tried it. For me, fishing has always been also about the scenery/aesthetics. Rather than be looking at a power plant and hearing the noise while catching fish I'd rather be 'up North', as the locals say here, and get skunked! Call me weird if you like---different strokes for different folks.
Keep yer stick on the ice!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8507 on: Apr 20, 2017, 01:16 PM »
Bud

I am very sorry to hear about the riff between you and your Daughters over political views. I would like to be able to say I can’t believe anyone would cease ties because of their staunch foundations, but it has also happened in our family and extended family.

My father in law cannot be in a room for 2 minutes before he is sharing his fanatic political convictions. He turns his rhetoric up a notch and literally insults and denigrates anyone whom either isn’t interested or has unlike views. A few years ago we had a get together with 30 friends and he was finally asked to leave. I took it as a personal insult that he couldn’t control himself for the duration of 1 afternoon amidst family and friends, some of which we hadn’t seen in years. The final straw was when my wife started to cry because people started leaving.

Another shirt tail relative and his sister both in their 80’s haven’t spoken for 35 years because of a political falling out. I know each one personally and enjoy each other’s company. What a tragic waste for them as both their journeys on this beautiful earth has begun to wind down.

Life and family is too important and precious a thing to close and lock the door on.

Sending my sincere best thoughts and wishes, that a truce and reconciliation can still take place.

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #8508 on: Apr 21, 2017, 03:41 AM »
Good Friday Morning Everyone,
  Looks like that rain Marv and Tom have been getting has moved into the area.   44* this am with wind and rain, high of 51 here today.
  Bud...sorry to read about the family problems, best wishes on some type of reconciliation with your daughters soon...life is way too short.
  Marv...that's quite an eye opener you shared, wow! One can hope that at some point the brother and sister can resolve their differences.  The new workers are adjusting pretty well far as I know, seems to be some confusion with one not understanding English too well and none of us speak fluent Polish...the only word I know is galumkis!  ;D
  SirCranksalot...welcom e aboard the 9:45!
  I-45...have a great Easter weekend with your daughter Sir!    :clap: :thumbsup:
  Steve...if you're not working all weekend, hope you can enjoy some time getting outside and wetting a line!
  Wally...mostly all of the new guys were previous workers from last season which makes things much easier as they pretty much know the routine. Agree with you on what's news worthy these days, maybe things like what happened that day are just run of the mill nowadays...got me! Good luck with the fishing over the weekend... :thumbsup:
  H2...glad to hear your wife and daughter are having a good trip! I'll bet she loves the pole and reel, nice job! Hope you get a nice call from the dealer today about your boat...best wishes on the maiden voyage....got a name picked out yet?
  Dom...down to 2 days!!   :thumbsup:

Well, only 8 more hours to get through today and let the weekend begin! Have a few dental appointments set up for next week, so I'm taking the week off...wish it was for a little getaway however.
  Pretty routine day at the job yesterday, not much to share on that end.
  Cawfee is brewing and the Mrs. has a Bundt cake under the dome....help yourself!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8509 on: Apr 21, 2017, 04:04 AM »
Good Morning Eddie! Good Morning Everyone :bow:
Yesterday ended up being an all day rain event. It was the type that didn't show up on radar but it just kept misting and drizzling all day. I did pick up a nice side job so the day ended very well.

Dang Eddie, a Bundt cake, one of my favorites :clap: Hope you have a good wrap to the week Sir!

H2 also glad the wife is having a fun time. I bet you are getting pretty excited about the boat :thumbsup:

Have a great day WW. Hope you and  Mr WW can get some more bike and boat time in before you turn to mower time :clap:

Today the sister in law and I are going to take a float down the river in the kayaks. Being all that is open is pan fish we are just going for a test ride. Other than the temps being in the mi 30's this morning it should be fun. The total distance is 8 miles so it will take us a little while. I have never been on this stretch so it should be fun.

Hope you all have a excellent day no matter what's on the planner. Stay safe!

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8510 on: Apr 21, 2017, 04:49 AM »
Hope your float goes well Marv.  Thanks for sharing.  Looks like the bundt cake is all gone, so I am attacking the cherry strudel and poppy/lemon mini cup cakes  ;D
Bud

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8511 on: Apr 21, 2017, 05:24 AM »
Rain and low 40's this morning. Wife will be home this PM. Will have to find something to make for dinner.

Not sure about a name for the boat. I have never named the ones before this one. It  can't be "Last Boat" because I told the wife when I bought the last one it would be the last boat.....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8512 on: Apr 21, 2017, 06:45 AM »
Good Morning everyone, Thank God it's friday. Looks like it's going to be a rainy day but a beautiful weekend. Hope everyone has a great day and a safe one. :tipup: :tipup:
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8513 on: Apr 21, 2017, 07:14 AM »
ah go ahead H2L name it last boat, then the next one could be last boat 2  ;D
Bud

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8514 on: Apr 21, 2017, 08:46 AM »
Morning all,

WS....hope you & Jen have a fun journey down the river :thumbsup:
IF45....have a good Easter with your daughter this weekend  ;)
IFF....sorry to hear of the family issues, hope you all can find some common ground again soon  :-\
Eddie....hope your day passes quickly  ;D  looks like some decent weather in store next week for your time off  :clap: maybe some fishing between appts  ???
MrC....hope you have a nice weekend, any plans on fishing  ???
IW....hope your trip is going well  :thumbsup:
H2L...add a vase of fresh flowers to the dinner table & whatever you cook will taste even better  ;)2

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #8515 on: Apr 21, 2017, 09:30 AM »
Good morning early risers, Raining earlier now looks like the sun is trying to make an appearance. Guess I lost out getting up late would have liked a slice of Mrs. Eddie's bunt cake. I currently have Thursday and Friday off no idea when I will get out fishing have a couple projects to complete here at the house.
Icefisher-45 have a great Easter celebration with your daughter.
Hunts2long may your wife and daughter have a safe return trip home. How about "Water Wanderer" for a boat name. I do like IFF idea reminds me of musical performers who do multiple farewell tours or a farewell tour and then a couple years later a reunion tour. ;D :whistle:
Whopper Stopper have a fun and safe kayak trip remember to bring some extra clothes in dry bags in case one of you tips. It is sad how certain people let differences of opinion rule their lives. I think some of these folks are attention seekers I know a person who is well traveled and will tell you what to do and where to go when visiting certain locations. If you do not take his advice in his mind your trip could not ever be as good as his to that location. Back in the 1980's I worked part time at a catering hall family friends owned thought I might see some fireworks at a couple wedding receptions where one of the bride or groom's parents did not know that former spouse had been invited to the event. When you have alcohol at any party who knows what will happen. ::)
Eddie try to have some fun in between the dental visits. You and others on the crew might have to show the Polish speaking crew member by example what needs to be done that day.
Wallyworld have a safe and good weekend enjoy any bike or fishing trip.
SirCranksalot  I agree with your feelings, just giving Wallyworld another idea to try on next trip to Lake Ontario.
Ice Wanderer hope you have arrived safely in Florida and the two of you are having a good time.

Have a good Friday everyone. Best to all fishing.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #8516 on: Apr 22, 2017, 04:56 AM »
Morning Everyone,
  Overcast skies and 45* this am, high of 51 expected here today.
  Steve..hope you had success getting your projects completed yesterday. Understand the new worker with the language barrier had a good day yesterday working with the marble crew...he's a pointer/caulker by trade and apparently had no problems whatsoever once the work was ready....think he'll be just fine.
  Marv...how was that kayak trip yesterday with the SIL? Imagine you might have some sore muscles today after the 8 mile trip, quite a workout! Looking forward to your report... :thumbsup:
  Jeff...hope things are going well for you and your wife in sunny Florida!
  Wally...plan on a few quick fishing trips this coming week on my local lake...anxious to do a little trolling and see if I can coax some Rainbows to bite. Might take 2 of the grandchildren for a day trip to the Bronx Zoo...trying to fit that in. Great suggestion on the flowers!!
  H2...hope your wife and daughter had a safe return last evening...now for the big questions...what was on the menu and did you get flowers like Wally suggested??   ;D
  I-45...hope you and your daughter have an excellent weekend, enjoy!!   :thumbsup:
  Bud...cherry strudel...yum!!! Good luck if fishing this weekend....how's that new truck working out?
  Dom...tomorrows the big day...hope you guys have a great safe trip and some decent weather!   :thumbsup:

Some catching up around the house today and possibly building a new sand box for the grand kids to play in. I've got some 8' pressure treated 2x8's that have been collecting dust, figured they work and cover them with some indoor/outdoor carpet to prevent splinters.
  Will be checking in throughout the day to see how everyone's doing.....daylights burning, best start at my chores.....cawfee's on!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8517 on: Apr 22, 2017, 05:00 AM »
Good Morning Everyone :bow:

We had a fun time floating the river yesterday. I believe we may do it again today so the wife can try it. She wanted us to go first just to test out the current and when she heard it wasn't swift, she wished she was with. You can just about pick the length of trip you want anywhere from an hour to a couple of days if you wanted.

Where we went it took 3 hours with a steady float to cover 6 miles.If we were fishing we could have doubled it easily. For me 5 hours in a kayak would be plenty to start with, this morning I feel a few kinks in my back ???. I took a few pictures with the camera but it really didn't do justice. The water was high, there were  a few dead heads floating down, and the water was pretty stirred up.

We saw lots of ducks, a massive Blue Heron nesting site with upwards of 200 nests, 8 Trumpeter Swans giving us what forth, and a couple of deer. In another few weeks there will be hundreds of others doing what we did yesterday. I think some of the backwaters would allow you to fish undisturbed but the main river turns into a zoo. :cookoo:

Hope you all have an excellent Saturday whether it's a wrap to the work week, a day off, or on the water.

Good Morning Eddie! Yep, I feel like 100 years old! Hahaha

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #8518 on: Apr 22, 2017, 05:15 AM »
Good Morning Marv,
  Awesome pictures...what a great trip you had!!  Hope today's is just as grand for your wife...  :clap: :bow: :thumbsup:     What river are you floating? It reminds me of part of the Hudson River here in NY, beautiful.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8519 on: Apr 22, 2017, 05:37 AM »
Eddie

It is the St Croix river, it borders Minnesota and Wisconsin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Croix_River_(Wisconsin%E2%80%93Minnesota)

It used to be that you could only fish the side of the river you were licensed in, now you can fish bank to bank. If I continue to fish it the small mouth bass is supposed to be in excellent numbers and for that matter the river offers lots of everything including snags :woot:

When I was a kid I almost lived on the river 60 miles north of the portion we were on. I don't know how often I fell down a bank, got poison ivy, or ate by mosquitoes.  Good times I tell ya ??? :roflmao: :roflmao:

WS

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.