Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1621924 times)

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #8520 on: Apr 22, 2017, 06:15 AM »
Morning all,

WS....nice pics, thanks for sharing  :thumbsup: sounds like a good time, enjoy the return trip today  :)  don't forget to stretch those back muscles out first  :flex: :woot:
Eddie....I'm sure the grandkids will appreciate the new sand box, especially with warm weather on the way  @) 
MrC....I had also heard about the warm waters coming from the nuke plants, we were fishing near the Nine Mile plant  ;)  my understanding is that if you get too close, the CG will turn you back  :-\
H2L.....hope your wife & daughter arrived home safely  :)
MW.....how's spring cleaning coming along  ??? hope you get some time for r&r over the weekend  ;)
Raquette....have a great trip, looking forward to the pics  :clap:
IFF.....any fishing on tap for the weekend  ???

Have a good day whatever you have on tap. Stay safe.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8521 on: Apr 22, 2017, 07:00 AM »
Good morning all. Wife and daughter got home. They had a good time but the wife was beat. Lots of walking. NO flowers, she can't have flowers or plants in the house. She is not big into chocolates. It makes it easy for me....DIAMONDS.....and that is not going to happen....lol.  They must have ate out a lot because she wasn't even hungry. She wanted a Hot Fudge sundae so I went to Stewarts. She had been wanting one as she had given up sweets for Lent.

WS, the float trip sounds like a good time. Right now you could take a pretty good float out in front of the house. The lake is about full and a lot of water running into it this morning. Also enough wood and stuff to build a couple homes. The lake is about a foot from going over the spillway. If any of the ducks, geese or loons had built nest they are moving to higher ground.

Two weeks and walleye season opens.....Have a good day....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8522 on: Apr 22, 2017, 10:12 AM »
Good Morning ER's

WW: No fishing this weekend, its raining on today's walleye tournament, 35* will be working this evening and tomorrow, 11 to 5.  Haven't been driving the new to me pickup, Might drive it to work this evening.  My forecast has 5 straight days of light rain.  Got home last night just in time to see the last out at the ball park.  Rockies held of the Giants again  :thumbsup:

WS, Nice pictures of the calm water  :thumbsup: 

Have delayed the stool repair, so better get that done this morning, or Mrs will be demanding a new toilet be installed.  ::) 

Think I hear Steve out in the hallway pecking away.

One more cup of coffee and off to get what I need to fix the dang leaking toilet tank.

Stay safe, good day to all
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #8523 on: Apr 22, 2017, 10:22 AM »
Good morning everyone. Some of you may remember last June when I posted about a stabbing/murder that happened at my work place. Article in today's newspaper accused has been found mentally fit to go to trail on his charges next court appearance is May 2ND. This is the first article I've seen since last August when his legal aid lawyer asked for a mental evaluation.
Eddie the one project will take several days to complete, I did get out to a local high school boys lacrosse game yesterday. Best game I've attended this year game went into overtime and ended quickly when a player from the visiting team won the face off and then scored the game winning goal. Have fun with the grandchildren if you do get down to the Bronx Zoo.
Wallyworld we have a similar situation here on the Hudson river with the Indian Point nuclear power plant. Security around all nuclear facilities has been increased since 9/11?2001 .
Whopper Stopper thank you for the photos may you find similar water conditions today. Have a good trip with your wife.
Hunts2long glad your wife and daughter arrived home safely. I'm guessing you have to keep your home as free as possible from things like pollen which could cause problems for your wife as she recovers From her surgery.
Good morning IFF have fun with the toilet repair. May the new to you truck give you no problems if you drive it to work.

Have a good and safe day folks. Best to all fishing.
Steve

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8524 on: Apr 22, 2017, 06:38 PM »
Good Evening Everyone :bow:

Another fun day floating down the river. We were expecting to see a few others enjoying the day but other than 2 guys fishing all was quiet.

There is never a dull moment when you go somewhere with the girls and a leisurely river float was no exception  :whistle: We were just over half way on our float when I thought the wife may like to stretch her legs on one of the islands. The SIL spotted a nice looking spot and beached on a sandy looking shore line. The water along the banks run deep and I noticed a couple of feet off the bank the water was already 3’ deep  and dropping.
I pulled up second and the SIL held the kayak so I could hop out while the wife held up just short waiting for me. I asked the SIL if she had a good grip on the kayak before I stepped out and she said “Yep, get out”.  I stood up and went to step out just as she lost her grip and I went head first into the river :%$#!:. My auto PDF inflated and down the river I went for about 25 yards before I could get back to the island. Soaking your berries in 48 degree water will get your attention :woot: Somewhere in the back of my brain I could hear mr.clean saying “Remember to bring some extra clothes in dry bags in case one of you tips”. Yeah, I didn’t do that and the second half of the float was a shiver fest.

By the time we got back to the truck we were all laughing hard over my near “perfect 10” dive. I have had similar experiences but I think this was the coldest I have ever gotten. The SIL felt terrible and of course I did my best to rub it in. My wife never did get out. She said “Heck with that I’m good” ;D

By the time we got home it was time to hit the shower and get ready for one of the local fire departments annual all you can eat smelt fry. We had a fun time there and the SIL even won $20 on a drawing. This was our 8th year going and it just seems to get better as time goes on.

Hope you all had a good dry Saturday :thumbsup: I can hardly wait to see what tomorrow holds.

WS

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #8525 on: Apr 22, 2017, 10:18 PM »
That's what you get for not listening to Steve!!  ;)2 :whistle:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8526 on: Apr 22, 2017, 11:08 PM »
lol yeah me told you so !!  I see my manager fishing the tournament with his Son are in first place over all on the first day.  :thumbsup: :clap: :bow: Hope it holds up for him through tomorrow.  I will b covering for him all day at the Store.

Plumbing all done, need to find a drill I can get into a tight place to drill mounting holes for the side steps on the pickup.  Time for my nap.
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #8527 on: Apr 23, 2017, 04:53 AM »
Good Sunday morning early risers. Whopper Stopper glad you were wearing a PFD sorry to hear about your unexpected swim. Glad you did not experience hypothermia. Here in NY. we are require to wear PFD's until May 1ST I believe to help protect boaters if they should fall into the water. I try to remember and keep a pair of insulated coveralls in my SUV during the Winter months so I can at least put on a dry outer layer of clothing once I get back to the vehicle if I should ever go through the ice. Also handy if I ever break down.
IFF all the best to your department manager and his son for today's part of the tournament. Have a good day at work ,happy to read your toilet is no longer leaking. May the side step install go quick once you find the proper drill.

I will check back later to see what everyone has been up to lately. Have a safe and good day. Remember to bring some dry clothing along as a back up if fishing from a boat plus your PFD's.
I'm watching Babe Winkleman on today's show he is walleye fishing and bear hunting in northern Ontario with his wife and youngest daughter Carlie. He sure has been on TV for a long time remember this daughter as a young child. The years sure do go by fast.
Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #8528 on: Apr 23, 2017, 05:00 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Clear and 37* on the Hill this am, high of 65 expected today...nice Spring day coming.
  Marv...man, that had to be cold, getting the shivers just thinking about it!! Glad you got out ok and now know the PDF does work...had to be a cold uncomfortable paddle back to the truck, yikes! Wtg supporting the fire company, the smelt dinner looks good... :thumbsup:  I'll leave the door open for Steve to remind you about the dry clothes thing...;D.  Thanks for the info on the river...lots of species to fish for!
  Bud...best wishes to your manager and his son with today's event, hope they can stay on top!    :clap: :thumbsup:  good job on the plumbing repair!
  Steve...you'll have to keep us posted on the trial proceedings, hope justice is served! 
  Dom....best wishes on your trip today, looking forward to the pictures.... :thumbsup:
  I-45....hope your Easter weekend with your daughter has been perfect!   :thumbsup:

Held off on the sandbox project yesterday as it stayed damp outside and the ground was saturated, might tackle that later this afternoon when it's warm. Picking up that truck bed extender Marv told me about this morning, Harbor Freight has it in stock and the price is right, $70...anxious to try it out.
  The grass is getting greener and the trees are budding pretty good here now...saw some apple trees locally that have begun to bloom, crossing fingers no hard late frost this year.
  Cawfee's on...itching for some scrambled eggs and bacon this am....anybody else?   ;D
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #8529 on: Apr 23, 2017, 05:05 AM »
Morning Steve,
  See you posted as I was pecking away...good advice!
  Always liked Babe Winkleman's show...will have to see if I can find it, my cable company keeps taking stations away but my bill seems to increase!  Have a great day! 

Offline SirCranksalot

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8530 on: Apr 23, 2017, 07:45 AM »
Sheesh, WS, that could have been tragic. Could have drowned from the 'gasp reflex'. If you don't know about it Google it and "Dr. Popsicle'. Seriously, folks, we all should be aware of it.
Keep yer stick on the ice!

Offline mjk67

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8531 on: Apr 23, 2017, 07:52 AM »
Good morning, and RIP Erin Moran...

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8532 on: Apr 23, 2017, 08:12 AM »
Smelt!! What are they. I have not ate any since I started turkey hunting back in the late 80's. They are a thing of the past in Lake Michigan. My life long buddy got so hungry for them he bought some shipped in Canadian ones.

It has been a busy few days. As I  said the last time I posted before going to the other place they got hit buy a fast moving storm. Some tree/house damage. when I stopped for more coffee when I first got over there, two guys were filling up gas cans for their generators as their power was out and a few neighboring houses had trees on them. I ended up coming home early Friday as the weather was nasty heavy mist so I did not scout turkeys. Only saw one turkey on the drive home.

The fruit orchards were showing hardly any sign of starting to bloom or leaf out. One tree type of early blooming wild tree was not showing any bloom while they are in full bloom over in the center of the state. What a difference Lake Michigan makes with that cold water.

Yesterday was a bridal shower for my grand daughter. I dropped the wife off and spent a few hours sitting on my sons porch shooting the breeze. I had picked up a tool kit for her around Christmas. All of the tools were pink. I told her future husband that men do not use pink tools so maybe they will not disappear.

The best part of the whole weekend was that they found the body of a friends son in Lake Michigan that had gone missing in early February. His truck was found sitting on a road next to the lake almost 6 miles north of where he was found right after he went missing. Some guy working on a cottage spotted his body from the bluff above the lake. I under stand he was having trouble with depression. Sad as he was a good guy.

They found the body of another guy that went missing late last summer, a couple weeks ago. They found him a mile from where his car was found with a cadaver dog.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8533 on: Apr 23, 2017, 08:32 AM »
Morning all,

TT....so sorry to hear about your friend's son  :'(  may he and the other gentleman find peace
WS....hope you've managed to warm up by now  :woot: what a shock that must have been  :o :o  glad to hear you made it out ok tho  :thumbsup: so now I can giggle just a little, right  ??? :roflmao:
Eddie....things have gotten very green here too  :clap: trees are leaving out pretty good, lilacs & apple trees are budding ditto on the frost/freeze issues, seems to be a problem every year anymore  >:(
IFF...hope the weather is more cooperative for today's tourney  @)  may your work day pass quickly  ;)
MrC....it's amazing how long & drawn out some of these criminal cases are, used to see it all the time when I was still working  :-\  always thought the accused person tried to drag things out as long as possible hoping they would be forgotten about or something  :P

Going to open up camp today  :thumbsup: :clap:  Always an enjoyable project after a long winter  ;)2

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8534 on: Apr 23, 2017, 09:31 AM »
Good Morning. ER's  Not much to add from this end.  Reminds me to arm my auto PFD, and put if on my chair. No changes in the guesser's line up, starting with thunder storms This coming Tuesday.  My guess next chance to get my boat out will be a week from Tuesday.

Well Marv at least you were prepair'd to shiver, like a good boy scout.  ;D :) :)
Bud

Offline mealworm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • summer sucks
« Reply #8535 on: Apr 23, 2017, 04:34 PM »
Happy Sunday ER's!! Well it sounds like everyone is doing well....good to hear! Wife and I are almost done with the clean ups,we had my step brother help us a few days and yesterday my #3 brother helped too,the 4 of us really got some work done.step brother is helping the wife finish clean up's this week while I start mowing. Looks lime we will be caught up by end of the week.have a few more tree jobs  that came in and unfortunately 1 I had to walk away from hare turning away jobs but with out a crane and bucket truck no way to do the job.looks like we will be caught up just in time for walleye opener I hope make up for some time lost over the winter. Also looking forward to hitting up my fav trout lake as soon as the ice let's go....prolly this week. Hope everyone has a great week

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #8536 on: Apr 23, 2017, 09:15 PM »
Evening, Everybody

At least the phone has stopped ringing the last 2 days, just trying to catch up will be more than a chore at present, still have another 2 weeks at the painting job, moving the
     furniture by myself is the worst of it, can only do 2 walls at a time, when they are painted, move everything back, then clear the other walls, all I can say is the customer
     is happy, so I can't complain - the appt. to see the radiation oncologist went well , see him in 12 months, will be keeping track of the prostate with the urologist and the
     PSA tests, I'm told it could take 1 1/2 - 2 years for the PSA levels to drop down below a "1", if the cancer was killed off by the radiation treatments, here's hoping - #1 step
     daughter has to have her arm opened up again where the "shunt" was supposed to go in for the kidney, apparently a blood clot has developed and needs to be dealt with,
     along with some other things that I am having a hard time understanding why, it is getting close to time for me to have a "sit down" with the head Dr., THAT will not be
     nice - got news today that future D.I.L. had a miscarriage, son is on the water with the Navy out of San Diego, he should be back in port the beginning of May from the
     training cruise, more on this later

I'll be back in a day or two - time for some shut eye

Stay Warm or Cool - Be Safe - Have Fun - Records & Limits - Happy Birthday - Get Well Soon  -  W.S., test the water temp. with a thermometer
Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8537 on: Apr 24, 2017, 02:52 AM »
Sure is quiet this time of morning, 148 Guests, 2 Users. ::)   Never heard what that happened the second day of the tourney  ???.  Had another customer that was a bit of a challenge  ::) ::) At lease they have deep pockets  :o, My radio wasn't on, so didn't get the "warning" she was on her way in again.  That's all I will say, except it helps the time pass. ::) :whistle: :unsure:

Gads Capt. J  Sounds like your plate running over a bit.

:unsure: RG is among the missing  ??? out on his annual trip  ??? 

Wanting to add steps on the pickup and see I will need to drill a couple holes in the body metal, will need to get an angle drill, as not enough room between the frame to get the job done without one.  Know I can rent one for $18 for 4 hours.  So might as well bite the bullet and get it done, instead of buying one.

Might as well fire up the coffee pot, and raid the poppy seed/lemon mini muffins  ;D
Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8538 on: Apr 24, 2017, 03:16 AM »
Good Morning Bud! Good Morning Everyone :bow:

Hope you all had a good weekend! Yesterday was pretty laid back here. The highlight was a trip to Cabela’s where the sister in law purchased a Humminbird Helix 7 for her kayak. She has been studying everything she could get her hands on about them, she was pretty excited :thumbsup:

The girls gave me lots of ribbing yesterday about my swim, although it was a standoff being I had some help falling in the drink. A few of you have pointed out that there could have had serious consequences, and I fully agree. As it turned out it was a good lesson and frankly by talking about it hopefully a few will also be reminded how fast things can turn on you. Like Bud said, make sure your jacket is armed before heading out on the water this season, many good tips which were all heard ;)2

Saturday night when we went to bed the lawn was clear, awoke yesterday and the lawn was full of dandelions. Amazing how they pop up like that  :unsure:

It is time for me to head to the jungle so I best light up the Buick and head south.  Tomorrow there is a 90% chance of rain so not looking good :%$#!:

IW if you get a chance to check in, I sure hope you are having a fantastic time Sir! :thumbsup:

Eddie, wishing you the best today!

Good luck to all fishing!  Stay safe

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8539 on: Apr 24, 2017, 03:38 AM »
Yeah Marv, you might as well get in a good day, could turn pretty soggy for a few days.

??? ??? WTH, see a guesser has snow for next Saturday  ::) ::)
Bud

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #8540 on: Apr 24, 2017, 05:45 AM »
Good Morning Bud, Marv, Morning Everyone,
  Clear and 48* this am, high of 65 expected again here today. The gremlin paid me a visit again this morning, had no cable or Internet when I awoke...things seem to be running good now.
  Capt...glad everything went well with the oncologist, that's great news!! So sorry to hear about the problems your step daughter is now facing, best wishes to her..hope they can resolve these complications quickly. Sounds like you're still very busy, hope you can get a breather in before the next wave of jobs come in! My sincere condolences to your DIL, son and family and your loss, thats so sad.
  Marv...hope you have a safe day in the jungle today, and Thank You Sir! Your SIL made a nice choice on Helix, hope it serves her well on your float trips this season!   :thumbsup:
  Bud...sounds like you've got "one of them" customers to deal with... ;D  Hope that guesser is wrong about the snow...two more weeks and I'll put my snowblower away for the season... :o
  MW...was wondering how you were doing, glad to read you're almost caught up, awesome!! Best of luck with the fishing! Imagine all those chicks are getting big by now.
  Jeff...hope your trip is going well. Saw on the news all the wild fires going on down there, hope they weren't anywhere near you!
  Wally..hope the camp opening went well for you and no major problems found.
  Tom...that must have been a real nasty storm, man! Nice job on the pink tools and the advice about using them...would think he got the message!   ;D
  Mjk...welcome aboard the 9:45....that's too bad about Erin Moran, seems a lot of young stars have fallen into that problem life style.  RIP.

Picked up that bed extender yesterday for my boat and it works perfectly, thanks again for the heads up Marv! Looking forward to the first boat trip this week, might be Thursday as some rain is expected for a few days.
  Got caught up on most of the chores yesterday and the sandbox is ready to fill...got a little sunburn to boot.
  Cawfee's on...
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8541 on: Apr 24, 2017, 06:12 AM »
Morning all,

Capt....so sorry for your loss  :'(   please extend my condolences to your son & "DIL" :'(  glad to hear things went well at the docs, wishing you continued good reports  :thumbsup:
IFF....snow  ??? :o that's crazy, here's hoping they're wrong as usual  ;) 
Eddie....good luck at your dentist appts this week  :pinch: may they be pain free  ;)2
WS.....we just bought a Helix 5 for the boat, definitely a nice machine, the SIL will love it  :thumbsup: :clap: hope the rains pass you by tomorrow
MW....good to hear you're getting caught up with all the clean up  :thumbsup: always try to schedule a little time for fishing, just like it was another "job", otherwise you could end up not getting out at all  :nono:

Things at camp were good, got everything inside cleaned up, mouse traps cleaned out & reset, nasty critters  >:(  came home, showered & decided a bike ride was in order so went out for pizza & wings then stopped for an ice cream sundae yummmmm  ;D

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8542 on: Apr 24, 2017, 06:20 AM »
Happy Monday. Another frost this morning but not has heavy as yesterday. Nice and sunny this morning. They are reporting rain on Tuesday for out trip to NYC.

We won the bowling roll-off last night to take 1st place. Did it in 4 games. The other team crushed us in the second game. It must have woke us up. We were very happy not having to roll the 5th game. If we had the KIDS may have taken it all. THE OTHER TEAM SUCKS, that is their name, may have to change it next year....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8543 on: Apr 24, 2017, 06:24 AM »

H2L...congrats on the win  :thumbsup: :clap: way to show the young uns  :flex:  safe travels tomorrow  ;) hope the report is a good one  :thumbsup:

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #8544 on: Apr 24, 2017, 06:31 AM »
Congratulations H2.... :bow: :clap: :thumbsup:

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8545 on: Apr 24, 2017, 07:04 AM »
Good Morning everyone, I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day. Good luck to everyone on the water today. :tipup: :tipup:
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8546 on: Apr 24, 2017, 07:41 PM »
Yup my department manager won the top prize at the walleye tournament  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap:  Also found for $2 more than the rent can buy a 90* drill chuck attachment  ;D  Prepping for upcoming rains did a little more lawn seeding.  Think I will just hang out the rest of the week.  This roller coaster weather is getting a little old.

:thumbsup: :bow: H2L on the first place bowl off.

Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #8547 on: Apr 24, 2017, 08:15 PM »
Good evening folks. I saw a small article in my local newspaper about a fishermen who slipped while wear hip waders . The waders filled with water and he went under. The gentlemen was recused and expected to recover. This incident happened at the famous 'Junction Pool" in Roscoe ,NY.  . The pool is at the junction of Beaverkill river and Willowemoc creek. This area of the northwestern Catskill mountain area is claimed to be the birth place of fly fishing in the Unite States.  I'm assuming this fisher was not wearing a PFD as he was face down in the water when recused.  So be use caution when fishing everyone.
Mr.Turkey my condolences to you friends family may they find some type of closure now that body has been recovered. Also hope weather improves so you can do some scouting.
Icefisher-45 hope you had a good weekend with your daughter.
Hunts2long congratulations on the bowling win. May you have a safe trip to NYC on Tuesday.
IFF nice that you can rent the drill you need to install side steps better then having to buy a drill that may see limited use after this project.
Capt. Jim glad you received a good doctors report. Sorry to read about your stepdaughters medical problems and Son /DIL losing their expected child. To me the masking and furniture moving are the biggest pain when painting.
Mealworm happy to read you are caught up on the clean ups
Eddie may the grand children enjoy the new sand box. May all go well at the dentist.
Wallyworld happy to read your camp was found in good condition. I agree some criminal cases seam to take forever to come to trail .
Whopper Stopper may your SIL enjoy the Hummingbird sonar. Hope you were able to get Monday's work done since rain is forecast for your area.
Evening IFF congratulations to your department manager and his son on winning the tournament.  If you see my comments above  I'm happy you can by the drill attachment for close to drill rental cost. It will be nice to have the attachment for use on future projects.

Have a safe and good night everyone.
Steve

Offline SirCranksalot

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8548 on: Apr 24, 2017, 08:29 PM »
Meanwhile North of the border the competition for the Darwin awards is getting more intense!! :wacko:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/canoeists-rescued-ottawa-river-brian-lisa-schmidt-1.4082302
Keep yer stick on the ice!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8549 on: Apr 24, 2017, 11:29 PM »
Glad you shared that Cranks  :thumbsup:
Bud

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.