Author Topic: Marcum LX-3tc  (Read 1136 times)

Offline oldfox

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Marcum LX-3tc
« on: Jan 13, 2006, 11:32 AM »
Took my new Marcum LX-3tc out to the ice today, and all I can say is WOW!!...first time I have ever used a flasher ... caught 14 crappie and 4 yellow perch in about an hour and half...I was amazed how you can watch the fish take the jig
The display was crisp and clean even in the bright sunlight....a very quiet machine!...still learning, but for the first time I was very impressed with the ease of use....thanks Marcum! ;D

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • VEX, is sure an expensive depth finder..
Re: Marcum LX-3tc
« Reply #1 on: Jan 13, 2006, 03:02 PM »
whats the difference between the marcum and the vexilar unit> ::)
The more fish we release, is more fish we all can catch.  b/c we all like to catch.   Catch, Photo, Release!!  Such an easy concept, but so hard for others to understand!!!!!

Offline oldfox

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Jan 13, 2006, 03:11 PM »
whats the difference between the marcum and the vexilar unit> ::)
Like I said RV, this is my first experience with flashers...I'm 67, so I do a lot of reading and research before I buy anything...Marcum, as far as I'm concerned, had the edge...this first outing really showed me that I had made the right choice...as I get more used to this unit, I'll pass it on... :tipup:

trapperdirk

« Reply #3 on: Jan 15, 2006, 08:57 AM »
Well thats great oldfox and I'm happy your happy .Its a valuable tool and not one you will like to fish without . Congrats on your first outing and the fish you caught . ;D

TD

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.