Author Topic: aquaview 360 problem  (Read 1516 times)

Offline FingerLakesFisher

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
aquaview 360 problem
« on: Jan 02, 2006, 02:14 PM »
Does anyone out there own a 360?  I got one for Christmas and have used it 4 times over the past week.  The first two times out it was great.  The last two times I only get two to three of the camera views.  The others screens have a bunch of lines through it or no picture at all.  It is not the battery.  I was thinking moisture?  Has anyone had any problems with this?  I think that I am going toi return it, Maybe get a scout and some cash back if this is a problem that others are having.  If it is just a fluke, I might just swap it for another.

Offline Retired ECO

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Ice Fishing Rooolz!
Re: aquaview 360 problem
« Reply #1 on: Jan 02, 2006, 08:11 PM »

FingerlakesFisher, just a suggestion, get it replaced for another 360, I believe that you have a defective unit. If the replacement does the same thing then it's "scout" time.

billybono

« Reply #2 on: Jan 02, 2006, 09:45 PM »
what does that part of the screen look like.......i had the first problem with my scout today the the image was compressed in a line at the center of the monitor.....looked like to me it was the horizontal output transformer on the monitor.....can you give more detail???

billybono

Offline Lobes

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Just Fishin'
« Reply #3 on: Jan 03, 2006, 05:52 PM »
Make sure you have a good connection with the cable from the camera to the receiver. The problem is somewhere near there (or in the cable itself. Just my opinion when they first came out was, they are putting too many features in something that already was working good. The more features you put in make more things that can potentially fail. I'm sure most of them work very good. If your connections are good and it still don't work right, return it for a replacement.
 :tipup:

Mecosta County / Lakeview, Michigan

Offline FingerLakesFisher

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #4 on: Jan 07, 2006, 09:50 AM »
thanks.  I think that I might just go and swap it.   I have it on now in the living room and there a lines through the screen.  Good thing I kept the reciept.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.