The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: Gardner Ale House Year End Gathering April 16th 2:00 to 6:00 (UPDATE)  (Read 8235 times)

Offline ebour

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • youth weekend warrior
Sorry it is late, but I have baseball  :'( : o :( o hope I haven't disappointed the gods ;D
I like fishing. No point trying to argue.

Offline MoreTroutPls

• Team IceShanty Regular
Sorry it is late, but I have baseball  :'( : o :( o hope I haven't disappointed the gods ;D

Not a problem.  By Monday unless the GODS are overdosing on memory enhancers, they won't even remember they were in in Gardner.   ;D 

Charlie - future member of the GODS.
Everyone has to believe in something.  I believe I'll go fishing.
Member of the G.O.D.S

Offline FROZEN SHINER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
im out goddaughter has a basketball game in a new league have to support her !!! have fun  :P
Keep busting those holes and re-baiting those Indian Hill's

Offline JustOsmo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I couldnt go. Had to relieve the woman of my son. She had him all morning so I could go tot he Chu and snag my first laker.

Offline Porter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Nationality: Porterguese of course!
Sorry guys we were a no show - all 3 of us were on our way when Emma decided to get sick all over the Tundra as we were getting on Rte 2... I got off the first exit just to change her clothes and somewhat clean the truck. Got her home in time to address the beginnings of a fever and put her to bed. Hope you guys had fun.... really wanted to see you folks one more time before summer. Tight lines gents!

Offline Stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Just a kid until the end.
Jeff, sorry to hear about Emma not feeling well.  We had a great visit at the Ale House.  The G.O.D.s had a strong showing.  Hope Emma is getting back to her happy self.  Have a great summer. 
Member of the GODs, the Grumpy Old Dudes, "We're off our rockers."

Offline Stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Almost forgot.  The Grumpy Old Dudes officicially have an unofficial Team G.O.D. pin.  Crafts at the nursing home can be so much fun.  Let's not forget to thank Jigger for setting up the field trip.  Always a great time on or off the ice. 

Offline drl823

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Jimmy I see the shoulder is getting better......that's great !!! Now for the pin, I think you can cut back on your meds. See ya at the Chu.

Don

Offline Stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Don, we missed you and Butch yesterday.  I have your Team pins.  See ya this week some time. 

Offline unoman

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Sorry I couldnt make it guys....Jimmy, I love the button...still have a bag of haddock with your name on it....K

Offline GOT PIKE

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • GO GODS
Great time guys, thanks to the crew for putting this together, check out the photos below,
Work is for people that don't know how to fish.........

Offline samamster

• IceShanty Rookie
  • From The Hole To The Pole!!!!
Thanks Jigger for putting this little shindig together. :thumbsup: It was great to finally meet everyone.  Had a blast and thanks G.O.D's for all the laughs.  A great time had by all.

Sam~
For the Love of Fishing...but will only cook a Few...:-)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.