Author Topic: GO PURPLE-GO VIKS!!!!!  (Read 4889 times)

Offline fishhead4268

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • LOVE THEM SLABS!!!!!!!
GO PURPLE-GO VIKS!!!!!
« on: Jan 15, 2005, 08:13 PM »
I am prayin the viks will kick a-s, I am cutting my day short on the ice just so I can see Moss moon phillyLOLOLOL :clap: >:D Philly will be rusty and they will flounder, I put a jiggin rod on it :woot: :roflmao:
I FISH, THEREFORE I AM, IN SEARCH OF THE HEDI MOGIN !!!!HAVE ROD WILL TRAVEL!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Fishhead4268/IceShanty_Banner21.png

Offline Lottie

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Pa. Goat Boy member
Re: GO PURPLE-GO VIKS!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Jan 15, 2005, 08:24 PM »
Sorry Fishhead but the birds are going to soar or is that score, I think it means the same thing. ;)

HeavyChevy

« Reply #2 on: Jan 15, 2005, 09:34 PM »
Mid as well stay fishing only thing you will see is minn get a azz whoopin .

Offline waterbeater

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • The harder the better
« Reply #3 on: Jan 15, 2005, 10:21 PM »
Us Steeler boyz are looking for the soft NFC. Have fun while you can.
Waterbeater out!<br />

Offline mjc2799

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Jan 16, 2005, 07:27 AM »
the Eagles will show us a New Version of "the Dirty Bird" today and kick them Vikes to the curb in Philly ... your superbowl a rematch of Philly and Pittsburgh an all Pennsylvania SuperBowl

mike
Git - R - Done !!!

Frozen_nutts

« Reply #5 on: Jan 16, 2005, 07:33 AM »
I think the vikes have a legit shot!   As far as the Squeelers...whoa....th ey are the softys! Winner of New England vs Colts goes to the superbowl...and of course that will be the PATRIOTS! ;D

Offline stonecold16

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #6 on: Jan 16, 2005, 08:07 AM »
Colts if they don't chouck. Should be a good game.

Offline walleye1

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Jan 16, 2005, 08:27 AM »
I hope the Vikings get their butt handed to them just so I don't have to see or hear any more from Randy Moss. That guy annoys the he$$ out of me! 

suskymusky

« Reply #8 on: Jan 16, 2005, 08:55 AM »
I'm a Vikings fan and I live in Pennsylvania.McNabb is going to be flat after his week off, and I think the Vikes are going to catch the Eagles off guard.I want to see Moss moon the crowd after the upset!

Offline fishydog

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #9 on: Jan 16, 2005, 12:37 PM »
The Eagles are going to show everyone why the Bi-Queens had the 28th ranked defense in the league this year.   No way the Eagles will lose this one.

Offline The Clam

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • icin' eyes
« Reply #10 on: Jan 16, 2005, 05:03 PM »
Well, they may still make the toilet bowl :flex:
Fish may be stupid but I've never seen a perch sitting in a boat with a second degree sun burn trying to catch a man.

Offline ny_angler

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Mike
« Reply #11 on: Jan 16, 2005, 06:06 PM »
well i had to know the vikes were going to fall flat ... tis a shame .... least i dont have to listen to the pack fans .... and there is always next year and yes im a vikes fan have been since 1974 ...
Where is the ice !!!!

HeavyChevy

« Reply #12 on: Jan 16, 2005, 06:20 PM »
I sure hop you took my advise and stayed fishing i told ya philly all the way hehehehe

Offline Pasquatch

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #13 on: Jan 16, 2005, 08:02 PM »
DONOVAN!!...DONOVAN!!...DONOVAN!!...DONOVAN!! :flex: :flex: :bow: :bow:
Wow, Culpepper and Moss really sucked today! ( I think Moss' hair slowed him down.. ;D) Who's behind now Randy!?, Who's behind now!! ;D :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
McNabb---Vick...Philly---Atlanta....that's a helluva game boys!
Philly will win 24-17, T.O. is gonna have two TDs, Vick will run for 50 yards... :o 

Offline fishhead4268

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • LOVE THEM SLABS!!!!!!!
« Reply #14 on: Jan 16, 2005, 08:03 PM »
TYPICAL PURPLE!!!  when they need it they fold, I am BUMMIN!!!
I FISH, THEREFORE I AM, IN SEARCH OF THE HEDI MOGIN !!!!HAVE ROD WILL TRAVEL!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Fishhead4268/IceShanty_Banner21.png

Frozen_nutts

« Reply #15 on: Jan 16, 2005, 08:06 PM »
PATRIOTS rule..I think thats 2 years in a row that the "MVP" has come into New england and gotten his sorry ASs beaten like a red headed step child ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Pasquatch

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16 on: Jan 16, 2005, 08:08 PM »
Yeah I think the Pats will win, as a fan... but this will be a close one though, its going to be a great game, no doubt!

Offline tarbot

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #17 on: Jan 16, 2005, 10:38 PM »
When is everyone going to realize... "Until you beat the reining Super Bowl Champs you haven't proved a thing!"  All I've heard is Payton this and Payton that.... GO PATS!

Offline Polar

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #18 on: Jan 17, 2005, 07:03 AM »
I am prayin the viks will kick a-s, I am cutting my day short on the ice just so I can see Moss moon phillyLOLOLOL :clap: >:D Philly will be rusty and they will flounder, I put a jiggin rod on it :woot: :roflmao:

Send my Jigging rod Too........ ;D Not this year :woot:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an  well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, A fishing pole in one hand, beer in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming \"WOO HOO, what a ride!

Offline BASSandICE65

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Go Pats!!!!
« Reply #19 on: Jan 17, 2005, 07:07 AM »
Minnesota WHO??????????????? ???

Sorry pal PATS are still the champs and the Vikes are still chumps better luck next year

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyday fishing is better than your best day working!!!!!!!!!

Offline gator_hunter71

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Tip Up!!!
« Reply #20 on: Jan 17, 2005, 08:29 AM »
bye bye, Moss.  dont care who wins now. as long as the Viqueens are out. gotta put my money on the Pat's till someone can knock em' off.
If you jig it...... They will come.

Offline mjc2799

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #21 on: Jan 17, 2005, 09:25 AM »
As a life long Packer fan ... all I can say is revenge is SWEET !!!
Moss you blew the play man .... walk off the field on a trick play , where is your head at ???? Boy i wouldnt want to be in your shoes .... thats almost as bad as Scott Norwoods missed FG's ... choke city !!

mike
Git - R - Done !!!

Offline Polar

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #22 on: Jan 17, 2005, 09:37 AM »
bye bye, Moss.  dont care who wins now. as long as the Viqueens are out. gotta put my money on the Pat's till someone can knock em' off.

The Pat's are done next week. ;D
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an  well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, A fishing pole in one hand, beer in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming \"WOO HOO, what a ride!

Offline Mark Barlow

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23 on: Jan 17, 2005, 11:09 AM »

Isn't that what you said last week? Chum... The Steelers should have gotton beat by the Jets and you all know it. I bet when they set up for the field goal in overtime you shut the tv off and read about the missed field goal and the win the next day.The Pat's will beat the Steelers.
Love those slab crappie, jumbo perch, and always love those bull sunfish. A.F.& A.M.

Offline majormaj

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • They just call me Major.
« Reply #24 on: Jan 17, 2005, 11:17 AM »

The Packers had A LOT to do with that one!?!? 
I do respect you though - without Cheeseheads we wouldn't have anyone to give crap to.  One day Farve WILL retire and it will be sad in the land of Cheese.

Offline Polar

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #25 on: Jan 17, 2005, 11:17 AM »

Isn't that what you said last week? Chum... The Steelers should have gotton beat by the Jets and you all know it. I bet when they set up for the field goal in overtime you shut the tv off and read about the missed field goal and the win the next day.The Pat's will beat the Steelers.
It was not me.I have said the boy's from Pittsburg will win the Superbowl.The original thread is here somewhere's ;)

Offline gator_hunter71

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Tip Up!!!
« Reply #26 on: Jan 17, 2005, 11:32 AM »

I do respect you though - without Cheeseheads we wouldn't have anyone to give crap to.  One day Farve WILL retire and it will be sad in the land of Cheese.

It will be a sad day indeed when Favre retires. For the whole league and everyone who respects what an athlete SHOULD be about. Its too bad Viqueen fans believe Moss is an asset to their team. :cookoo: God willing and good health to Deanna, maybe we can watch his greatness a few more years!!
If you jig it...... They will come.

Offline vancouvercanuck

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #27 on: Jan 17, 2005, 12:13 PM »
Go Bucs............... :-\  Hmfffff >:(

Offline mjc2799

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #28 on: Jan 17, 2005, 12:53 PM »

It will be a sad day indeed when Favre retires. For the whole league and everyone who respects what an athlete SHOULD be about. Its too bad Viqueen fans believe Moss is an asset to their team. :cookoo: God willing and good health to Deanna, maybe we can watch his greatness a few more years!!

Amen to that ... Favre is without a doubt one of the greatest players to play the game ... he gives 110% all the time and he gets that from his teamates ... Deanna is a Rock , she will get throu this with Bretts help ....  and Moss is still saying "which way did he go George ... which way did he go ..." ::) :unsure: :wacko:

mike
Git - R - Done !!!

Offline Pasquatch

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29 on: Jan 17, 2005, 02:05 PM »
We'll get two more years out of Favre, I hope, he';s the best.. I really look up to him as player and person.
I hate Moss almost as much as I hate his damn hair! I'm sooo glad he sucked, he's really overrated, as is Daunte.
Superbowl Predictions.... any yet guys..? We all know the Pats will win, probably by a last second field goal....works for them... :thumbsup:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.