Author Topic: Mogadore and Portage?  (Read 1299 times)

dukkiller

Mogadore and Portage?
« on: Feb 15, 2004, 08:41 AM »
I hear alot about Mogadore and Portage Lakes...Can someone fill me in about these lakes...Been having a bad year so far at Mosquito and would really like to get on some fish...Thanks   Dukkiller :'(

peple of the perch

Re: Mogadore and Portage?
« Reply #1 on: Feb 15, 2004, 09:52 AM »
magadore is grate for fishing for crappie perch and blugill i went yesterday and did good on the gills onw it depends what u want to catch tell me and i will tellu where to go cause there r certain spots for the fish

dukkiller

« Reply #2 on: Feb 15, 2004, 11:55 AM »
Perch , crappie , gills,  it all sounds good..I'm just happy fishing. I like to see a little action..Not too picky as I just catch and release. Mosquito has provided little or no action and I'm getting frustrated. I have never tried Mogadore or Portage and don't know where to start..Any starting point would be helpful...Thanks  Dukkiller

peple of the perch

« Reply #3 on: Feb 15, 2004, 12:29 PM »
for perch and crappie u want to go 2 hours before dark on rt 43 thier will be a parking lot and a bar called anchor inn or somthing like that their will be a big parking lot. u want to go on the oppisite side of the parking lot and fish around the islands usually thier is a bunch of people thier. now for blugill you turn off of rt 43  north of the bar on saxe rd drive strait untill u cant no more then turn right untill u get to a parking lot theirs two go to the scond one its bigger walk on to the ice and walk to a duck blind ull see it and fish 30-40 yards away from that. :D :D

dukkiller

« Reply #4 on: Feb 16, 2004, 09:40 AM »
Thanks, I'll try it this week and let you know how I did...Dukkiller

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.