Author Topic: Suppliers  (Read 573 times)

Offline 180 Pro

• Team IceShanty Regular
Suppliers
« on: Dec 19, 2011, 12:39 PM »
I just wanted to share an experience with you all. This weekend I ordered a bunch of plastics from J&S jigs and neglected to order chartreuse because the color wasn't listed in the drop down box. Anyway, I emailed them today and explained that I didn't understand the availability, and wanted to change my order, they then emailed me and said that they would just throw a couple of packages of the chartreuse in with my order, free of charge. Now of course they didn't have to do that but being in the service business myself, I thought that to be a very generous offer. www.reelgoodguide.com is the website. I hope that this information doesn't go against any forum rules, just wanted to share.
Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land.  It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn.  ~Chuck Clark

Offline bwana72

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Suppliers
« Reply #1 on: Dec 19, 2011, 12:45 PM »
Thank-You for sharing...I like supporting companies that actually make me feel like they appreciate my business and go that extra mile for me. And I would rather support a smaller business anyday. They havn't developed the "we have planty of other customers" mentality of some of the bigger businesses.
Good Things Come To Those Who Bait

Offline TheDL

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Dec 19, 2011, 12:58 PM »
reel good guide is all about service - don't miss the free plastic give-away they are doing on here.  That kind of service makes a customer for life out of me!
Tight lines

Offline CrappieGuy

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • 715-379-2376
« Reply #3 on: Dec 19, 2011, 01:47 PM »
Nick is a good guy and knows what CS is about, word of mouth makes or breaks a lot of companies now with how easy it is to get good or bad info.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.