Author Topic: showdown  (Read 1734 times)

Offline crappieslayer37

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: showdown
« Reply #30 on: Dec 02, 2016, 06:53 PM »
I work with a guy who lost a son last year.  His other son is starting to fish more with his dad to never miss an opportunity. I think he could use the showdown to spend more time with his father. I don't have anyone young in my family to pass it along to but I would givery it to him.
Such an awesome thing you are doing!  I wish I could afford to do things like this.
I will enter you into the drawing, and just to be clear, we do not have very much ourselves. Last year my wife had a stroke and to be honest I didn't know if she was going to be able to ever ice fish with me again. We went through quite the adventure and came out on top. We were going through a job transition and during this transition is when tragedy struck. Therefore she had no insurance, as we were not married at the time. We dont have a lot of money,  but we are happy. We have recently purchased new finders and we agreed that it would be nice to give one of our units to someone less fortunate that would enjoy it.

Offline Izayah12

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #31 on: Dec 03, 2016, 02:25 PM »
my fishing partner is a 13 yr old family friend, I'm a freshman at paul smiths college this year and don't know how often ill be home to fish with him. id like to get him his own to use while I'm not there.. thanks for being so generous 
Lines tight and flags up

Offline crappieslayer37

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #32 on: Dec 03, 2016, 05:53 PM »
Winner to be chosen at 9pm plenty of time le ft to chime on in.

Offline missoulafish

• Team IceShantyholic
  • TēM HîPē FÿSh
« Reply #33 on: Dec 03, 2016, 05:55 PM »
9pm on the 9th still?

Offline crappieslayer37

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #34 on: Dec 03, 2016, 06:42 PM »
No been on here all day and 1 reply. 9pm tonight the winner will be announced. If you're that much of a dedicated ice head you would have been one of the 700 people to view the thread.

Offline belowavgfisherman

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #35 on: Dec 03, 2016, 08:18 PM »
This is such a great post to read! Nothing better than passing down equipment to help "hook" a young person on the sport we all love!

My kudos to you!

Offline Sandcountrylivin

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #36 on: Dec 03, 2016, 08:31 PM »
What an incredible offer good sir! I hope I'm not too late. My nephew is a young man who lives for being outside! He wants to be just like his uncle and dad. I assure you this unit would not gather a spec of dust if the little guy won! Thanks for the generous gesture!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.