Author Topic: just 4 more month here!!!!  (Read 1842 times)

Offline bud

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • never put off till tom. what you can catch today!
just 4 more month here!!!!
« on: Jul 28, 2004, 10:14 PM »
then we'll have ice.  heck our water temp today was only 70.3 degrees.  may have ice in new hampshire in november again!!!!!
BUD

Offline Fat Boy

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Team Mason-Dixon - Crappie beware!
Re: just 4 more month here!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Jul 28, 2004, 10:18 PM »
then we'll have ice.  heck our water temp today was only 70.3 degrees.  may have ice in new hampshire in november again!!!!!

Alright Bud!  Sharpen your augers, fix your cleats, clean up your ice jigs, and repair those shanties!!!!  Before you know it, we'll be on the hard water!
Kevin Wilson
http://fatboysoutdoors.blogspot.com/

Don't Leave Fish to Find Fish!

Offline billditrite

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • R.I.P. Bobberstop 6-14-1944 ~ 7-21-2010
« Reply #2 on: Jul 30, 2004, 01:23 PM »
oh yeah  ;D ;D :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

sam001

« Reply #3 on: Aug 16, 2004, 10:49 PM »
At least they could put on some ice fishing videos on tV to tease us during these summer months!

Offline Bob_D

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • www.Fishingvermont.net
« Reply #4 on: Aug 17, 2004, 06:38 PM »
Oh ye of little faith....I'll be fishing early. ;)

Nov 16th 2003

Dec 1st 2002

Offline Bob_D

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • www.Fishingvermont.net
« Reply #5 on: Aug 18, 2004, 12:39 PM »
That ice should have never held my fat butt. ;D But, it did and that was all that mattered. I had all my gear stolen in Dec, so that few minutes was all I had until January. I'm shooting for the first week in Dec, but it depends on the weather. I probably won't be the first one out this year, but I'll still be out early.

Offline billditrite

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • R.I.P. Bobberstop 6-14-1944 ~ 7-21-2010
« Reply #6 on: Aug 18, 2004, 05:54 PM »

This winter will settle down and I should have all kinds of time on my hands.

this never seems to happen for me... :D

Offline Bob_D

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • www.Fishingvermont.net
« Reply #7 on: Aug 18, 2004, 06:00 PM »
Nope...I did not catch a thing....but I was fishing. ;) I only fished for a couple of minutes so I really did not have a chance to do much.

Nerver found the dirtbags. My stuff was probably sold before I even knew it was gone.  ::) I made out of, except for my time. I'm now setup again so I don't feel as bad.

The Classic will be  on Saturday Feb 26th 2005. We had 11 people the first year, and 23 last year. It's starting to get out of hand...lol. I'm trying to sell my house and buy a new one right now....and I'm STRESSED! I hope to have things setteled by bow season, but it does not seem to want to end. ::)

Offline Bob_D

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • www.Fishingvermont.net
« Reply #8 on: Aug 19, 2004, 07:03 PM »
Bow season starts Oct 1st and I plan on getting my two doe opening weekend....Both on Saturday would be even better...lol. Well...that's the plan. Now if I can just get the deer to listen. ;)

The house thing just sucks. I have an offer on mine, but things are in limbo until the inspection is done, so I can't really get to excited about any other houses until that is final. ::) I hope to know something this weekend, but I doubt it. It never seems to go smoothly for me. We have sort of looked at a house...It even has a massive bait tank and filter system. My wife keeps calling a pool.. ::)  ;)

Offline Bob_D

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • www.Fishingvermont.net
« Reply #9 on: Aug 24, 2004, 06:33 PM »
You might want to put the thought of two doe on opening day of bow season out of your mind though.  Hate to see you faced with such dissappointment!!  ;D

Hey...I have a plan. If I only get one I'll be happy. My friends land is wicked doe heavy, so I'm hoping for the best. I'll let you know how I do.

Leaves are starting to change all over the place. The last 3 nights have been in the low 40's.....Feels like late September.

Offline shwung79

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #10 on: Sep 06, 2004, 08:29 AM »
Hopefully this mild summer will be an indication that we will have a nasty winter!!  I hope we get ice early and lose it late this season to make up for last year down here in SE Wisconsin!!
TEAR'N UP THAT ICE!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.