Author Topic: The whole TROUT nothing but the TROUT so help me COD...(Pics)  (Read 4279 times)

Offline BradB

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: The whole TROUT nothing but TROUT so help me COD...(Pics)
« Reply #30 on: Nov 26, 2014, 11:25 AM »
looks like line or prop damage... no teeth marks and too clean of a cut... not to mention, it would have to be a REAL big pike with one tooth to do that!!!

I have communicated with the Americans that fish there over the last few days, and they have confirmed the perch reports are true, in both Pat and Tok... pike in Tok and Pybus. Also have had confirmation from other very informed and reliable sources. Sadly, this appears to be the beginning of the end... Still no pictures though, so there is a slim chance that this isn't true... Hopefully, won't be confirmed this weekend with pictures, but it really doesn't matter now because the stories are piling up and coming from reliable sources.

This explains how the browns are so fat in Pat... perch are a protein bonanza!!! This area has been part of my life for over 30 yrs... it is sad to see this ending... I feel for the local businesses....

Now, I will have to have focus my efforts on bass to get the best pound for pound battles, because wet sock walleyes don't cut it in the fight dept... but they sure are tasty!!!

Offline fishinn

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Tight lines & Str8 shootin'
Re: The whole TROUT nothing but TROUT so help me COD...(Pics)
« Reply #31 on: Nov 26, 2014, 12:57 PM »
OUTSTANDING Mikey!!!!!! ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.