Author Topic: P-Line Floroice  (Read 2922 times)

Offline adkbrookie

• Team IceShanty Addict
P-Line Floroice
« on: Feb 24, 2006, 11:15 AM »
allright, who uses it and what pound test for what species. its the same stuff as the floroclear, just in a different package, according to the guys at fish307.com. what nots do you use with it? for droppers, connections, ect. i have had some problems with seemingly random breakoffs. i think it's the knots. tried the dropper loop that a lot of people heard about from infisherman and it sliped and pulled out. i've also tried tyeing the perfection loop and surgone loop into the main line for dropers. both seemed fine at first but latter i experience random breakoffs. i've had ploblems with the improved clinch but the pamalor has been great as far as i can tell. i'm fishing a hali on bottomand then two teardrops above that on 4 and 6 lb line for perch and painfish. i'm currently useing the tag ends of a blood knot for the droppers.we'll see how it turns out. other than the break offs i'm pleased. anyways, sugestions, findings, or comments on this line are what i'm looking for.
thanks and tight lines.
"If fishing is interfering with your business, give up your business."  - Sparse Grey Hackle

"I wait. Now the night flows back, the mighty stillness embraces and includes me; I can see the stars again and the world of starlight. I am twenty miles or more from the nearest fellow human, but instead of loneliness I feel loveliness. Loveliness and a quiet exultation." - Ed Abbey

Fishmon

Re: P-Line Floroice
« Reply #1 on: Feb 24, 2006, 11:31 AM »
I have used the 3# flourice and really like it for panfish.  Works well with small jigs. Use the palomar knot and you will be happy.  Make sure you have a good reel with a smooth drag which can solve a lot of problems with break offs.  I have landed several large lakers on the 3# test when they decided to inhale a small demon jig.  Took a long time, but I got them back to ice. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.