New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: New Bass Pro in Victor  (Read 530 times)

Offline TheManInBlack

• Team IceShanty Addict
New Bass Pro in Victor
« on: Nov 23, 2014, 12:14 PM »
Does anyone know when they are supposed to open?  I found lots of articles on-line from this summer talking about it, but none of them seem to mention when this will open.  I was hoping it would be before Christmas, but I am guessing that is probably a pipe dream!

I can't wait! :thumbsup:

Offline KeukaZ71

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: New Bass Pro in Victor
« Reply #1 on: Nov 23, 2014, 12:16 PM »
They haven't even moved any dirt yet. It will be a while. I mean years.

Offline perchinmybucket

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Nov 23, 2014, 12:19 PM »
Stupid in my eyes. We have no gander mountain or bass pros shops in upstate albany saratoga region.  You guys already have bass pro is auburn right?

Offline rgfixit

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #3 on: Nov 23, 2014, 02:06 PM »
The store is scheduled to open sometime in 2016. It will be the first large format store in NY. I'll be happy to have it nearby.

Rg
"Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?"

Offline OneBucketMike

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Nov 23, 2014, 07:16 PM »
Does anyone know when they are supposed to open?  I found lots of articles on-line from this summer talking about it, but none of them seem to mention when this will open.  I was hoping it would be before Christmas, but I am guessing that is probably a pipe dream!

I can't wait! :thumbsup:

Joe, while you are waiting you can hit the new Sports Afield store that did open in MarketPlace Mall..

Offline whalerman

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Nov 23, 2014, 07:51 PM »
Joe, while you are waiting you can hit the new Sports Afield store that did open in MarketPlace Mall..
For what it's worth, the store in Market Place is Field & Stream.  Might want to check out Runnings in Canandaigua NY also.

Offline TheManInBlack

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Nov 26, 2014, 10:38 AM »
2016?  Dang!

I checked out the new Field & Stream store last weekend.  A little disappointed.  Thought it would have more.  It appears to be smaller than Gander.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.