New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: what's the word on Canandaigua  (Read 571 times)

Offline the Wizard

• Team IceShanty Addict
what's the word on Canandaigua
« on: Jan 20, 2014, 06:03 PM »
I've been hoping to hear some good word about the ice on Canandaigua, is anyone getting on yet ?
       Seems to be pretty quiet on the reports & conditions board.
                                                                                                                                     Wiz
If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. – Thomas Jefferson

Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry. – Thomas Jefferson

Offline KeukaZ71

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: what's the word on Canandaigua
« Reply #1 on: Jan 20, 2014, 09:26 PM »
Haven't heard anything. Rain and wind a few weeks ago hurt some of the ice that built up. Heard one person out at south end few weeks ago. Really no reports lately

Offline the Wizard

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Jan 21, 2014, 07:23 AM »
Must be hot fishing right now :whistle: ;)2  seems to happen when fishing gets real good at some places, the board gets quiet. :pinch:
If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. – Thomas Jefferson

Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry. – Thomas Jefferson

Offline youngblood

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Jan 21, 2014, 08:26 AM »
Thought you had to much work to worry about it. :o

Offline the Wizard

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Jan 21, 2014, 07:46 PM »
I got some time off because of the cold temps. , Better use it when I can....

Offline the Wizard

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Jan 23, 2014, 06:10 AM »
This was a test for you Mods out there [ And all you Wanna-be mods],I used This thread to find out conditions so that I didn't clutter the REPORTS & CONDITIONS Board And I got no reply.
   So I guess I understand why all the other people do clutter it up.....Quit your b***hin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.