Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1640423 times)

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #16560 on: Aug 03, 2019, 09:16 AM »
Good morning sunny with cloudy skies in the seventies currently heading to mid eighties chance of afternoon thunder storm. I had a nice Friday my sister came up from NJ. and we then headed to New Platz,NY. area to have lunch with one of our great aunts(our paternal grandmother's brothers wife/both our parents only child) and her daughter. While cleaning out the house for sale we found old photos of cousins now adult children and marriage certificate from her great grandparents and some china that we felt cousin would like and fit her home.(She and her husband own a 19 hundred's farm house) Lunch was at a nice German themed restaurant that sits near Shawangunk mountain range waitresses are wearing traditional clothing. Good to catch up on each others lives. Our aunt will be ninety five in November still in good health thankfully. Only bad point of the day was my sister getting stuck on NYS thruway waiting for an accident to be cleaned up normal takes around one hour /15 minutes to get to her home yesterday afternoon it was three hours.
Ice Wanderer may the lawn tractor work for your property.Lucky you did not have to babysit and could enjoy a nice lunch outside with your wife.
Icefisher-45 may future acupuncture sessions provide some relief from the headaches.
Hunts2long you must have schooled Lindsay well congratulations to her on the walleyes :clap: Happy to read you had a good trip to Rochester. May this weekend's garage sale see more people.
Whopper Stopper your wife has to be one of the few people excited to see signs of mole activity in their yard. ::) I hear you on the cost of wife's kayak seems prices on everything keep increasing as years pass. Thanks for posting Wallyworld's photos and the daily game camera videos .Best to you with the raccoon trapping. See you posted while I type may you find the shack in good shape and your friend in good spirits.
Eddie glad your garden is producing and you are enjoying fresh vegetables. May the weather allow you and your son to fish and you both catch some keepers.
Wallyworld assume the new truck preformed well on your trip. Congratulations on two days of great fishing. :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:

Eveyone have a good Saturday. Best to all fishing.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16561 on: Aug 03, 2019, 02:29 PM »
Afternoon all,

WS.....hope you find everything in order at the shack  :)   how's the grass looking  ;D

IW.....beautiful day to be lake side, thanks for sharing the pics   :clap:  still having your surgery Monday  ???

H2L....congrats on a good day on the water with Lindsay  :thumbsup:  hope the garage sale is going well  @)

MrC....so nice you and your sister could visit with your aunt  :clap:  accidents on the thruway sure can mess up one's travel plans  ::)

Eddie....good luck tonight on the water, hope your son is able to join you  ;)2

IF45.....sorry to hear the headaches aren't improving yet  :(  when is your next surgery  ???

TT....hope you were finally able to get that tooth taken care of  :pinch:  not to mention the billing error  ::)

Got laundry caught up and finished getting our wood split and stacked under cover  :flex:  :thumbsup:  time for a little break now  :whistle:

Enjoy the rest of your day. Stay safe.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16562 on: Aug 03, 2019, 06:50 PM »
Good Evening Everyone, Had some thunderstorms today. Slow relaxing day with my wife.

Mr Clean, sounds like you had a good Morning yesterday.

WallyWorld, Sounds like a busy day today. Did you get ice cream on your break? Surgery is on the 13th.

Whopper Stopper, Thank you for sharing those videos. Raccoons can be very fussy.

Hunts2long, Hope you and your wife had a great day with the yard sale.

I hope everyone had a great day and tight lines and everyone has a great evening.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #16563 on: Aug 04, 2019, 03:21 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Another comfortable start to the day here...60* high of 78 today with lots of sunshine. The rains hung around here until about 7pm last evening. Ended up taking another pass on the night trip. My son couldn’t make it and tracking up the lawn to get to my boat just didn’t seem worth it. Plenty of time left for a few trips yet.

Wally...congrats again on such an awesome trip, beautiful pictures! Certain your brother will be very pleased with the bounty!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Steve...what a nice way to spend the day with your sister and great aunt! Wow, 95, God Bless her!  :clap: :bow:
Sorry your sister got caught up in the Thruway traffic, that can be quite frustrating. Glad she had safe travels home.
  Marv...I’d never make it as a farmer, lol, but the gardening has been fun watching things progress...much like those videos you’ve been sharing with the poults, deer and raccoons. Hope the sardines were the ticket last evening! That was a real cool video of Arrow, glad to see her back again!   :clap:  :thumbsup:  For some reason, the 2nd video wouldn’t play this am...probably my IPad acting up.

We had some pretty good thunderstorms and lightning passing through yesterday. Weather alerts were coming across the TV off and on until about 6pm. Not certain what we got for rain total, but enough that I won’t need to water for a day or two anyway.
  Helping out my son Mike this am with a block foundation job for his B-I-L. Not very big, about 60 blocks that caved in on an old farmhouse he recently purchased. Understand he started the job himself not having the extra $ to hire someone but ran into some problems trying to put it back together. Told him my charge for the mortar mixer and time was a couple cold beers and a few hotdogs on the grill....he was good with that!    ;D
  Cawfee’s on...
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #16564 on: Aug 04, 2019, 04:11 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                          Huh ???, It's 66* up here Eddie, and clear, with a high near 81* today. ::)
                          Eddie........I'm sorry you didn't get your trip in again, we had clear skies all day. :cookoo: Good luck with the wall repair. :flex:
                          Marv.........I hope you were able to coax another coon into the trap, I think they are on to you. :woot:
                          Wally........I'm sure your brother was happy to receive such a great catch. :thumbsup: :bow:
                          I-45.........Did the storms cool things off down there? ???
                          Steve.......That sounded like a nice restaurant to share old photos and family history in. That thruway can be hectic at times and with exits so far
                  apart there's no way of getting off to detour. ???
                          Yesterday was a quiet day here and we had a fire last night with some neighbors stopping over to enjoy the evening.
                          Today we are planning to attend Mountain Days in Stony Creek, N.Y., it is a woodsmen competition of cutting logs or chopping and climbing.
                          I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out fishing.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16565 on: Aug 04, 2019, 06:05 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie.....sorry your fishing didn't happen again  :(  not a drop of rain here yesterday  :blink:   kudos for helping your son today  :clap: :bow:

IW....enjoy the woodsmens show, it hits this area next weekend for 3 days always fun to walk thru  :flex: :thumbsup:  good luck tomorrow if you're still a go  ;)

IF45.....hoping today is a little less painful  :-\

WS.....those coons are smarter than the average bear  :roflmao:  when's the next fishing trip  ???

Going for a day trip to Alex Bay today on the bike  :thumbsup:  tomorrow morning bright and early taking the truck to have a spray-in bedliner applied  :)

Have a good Sunday. Stay safe.

Just read about the shootings in Ohio & Texas  :o  thoughts and prayers to family, friends and first responders   :(   what a scary world we live in these days  :unsure:  :pinch:  :(

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16566 on: Aug 04, 2019, 06:37 AM »
Good Morning everyone. I have 60 degrees here also. Even looked twice to make sure. Overnight low was 59*.
IW, have fun at the show.
WW, have a safe bike ride, should be a good day for it.
Eddie, I thought of you when I saw the weather alerts on TV. We didn't get anything up here.
Med time, then set up the "you know what" for what I hope is the last time for a while.....Have a good day....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16567 on: Aug 04, 2019, 06:56 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, 62* out here this morning. Looks like it’s going to be a nice day. My wife after Mass wants to go to a farmers market a couple of towns away depending on how I’m feeling after Mass.

Hunts2long, Hope the day is productive and you don’t have to set up for a yard sale for a while.

WallyWorld, Looks like a beautiful day out to be on the bike. Spray in bed liners are great. I had one in my Ram and it was great.

Ice Wanderer, Nice that your neighbors came over and everyone enjoyed the fire. The Woodsmen competition sounds like fun.

Mason Eddie, That’s to bad you didn’t get out last evening. Hopefully you get out soon.

I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water. God Bless
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #16568 on: Aug 04, 2019, 07:42 AM »
Morning all,

IW....enjoy the woodsmens show, it hits this area next weekend for 3 days always fun to walk thru  :flex: :thumbsup:  good luck tomorrow if you're still a go  ;)

Have a good Sunday. Stay safe.

Wally...... i must have misled you ......My Pre Op is tomorrow and surgery is on the 15th. Nave a good ride today.

IW

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16569 on: Aug 04, 2019, 07:51 AM »
Prayers for all the victims in both shootings yesterday.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16570 on: Aug 04, 2019, 08:39 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

Thoughts and prayers are with all involved with the 2 mass shootings. There is really no words that haven't been said about these crazy acts.

Another 90 degree day with dew points in the  :cookoo: zone. Can't wait for when things crack for the season.

WW safe travels to you both :thumbsup: No fishing plans, at least 3 lakes have been poisoned this past week. I will probably spend the next few days getting caught up on the list.

Eddie good going giving Mike a hand :thumbsup: I certainly understand how plans can get interrupted when help is needed.

Yesterday all was well at the shack. The lawn could be mowed again but certainly nothing pressing. We stopped to visit our old friend which made his day. It's always hard when watching a guy that spent his entire life helping others, finds himself in a position of needing help. Since I was 10 years old I looked up to him. He put me on my first deer stand one cold November morning some 50 years ago and told me if some deer come by shoot them all! An hour later 3 does and an 8 point ran on a trail 50 yards from me and I got them all. We laughed about that yesterday too, and the fact that he never gave me those instructions again.

IW you may be onto something with the coon. Last night another one snooped around but didn't enter. The odd thing was it didn't even eat the chum so maybe sweets would be better ??? Good luck with the pre-op

I can still catch these....... Number 4   

You tube is giving me some problems saying I have duplicate titles. I will let the titles go back to numbering for awhile and try to get a different system.

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #16571 on: Aug 04, 2019, 06:59 PM »
Evening ER's. A somber day in the  area after the mass shooting last night. What's really tragic is that one of the dead was the shooters sister!!!  :cookoo: The police killed the gunman in around 30 seconds. He're a link to an article...
https://www.yahoo.com/news/shooting-dayton-ohio-under-investigation-081735995.html
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16572 on: Aug 04, 2019, 07:30 PM »
Good Evening Everyone, You have to wonder what is wrong with our society today.

Old Sailor, Thank you for sharing that link.

Whopper Stopper, Your friend must have been happy to see you. That was very nice of you to visit. Thank you for sharing the videos. They are great as always.

I hope everyone had a good day and everyone had a good night. God Bless
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #16573 on: Aug 04, 2019, 08:10 PM »
Good Evening, Sunny dry day I did see some rain last night but no thunderstorm(s) did see warnings scrolling across my TV screen. Storms stayed North and East of me. My prayers added for those killed and injured in the latest mass shootings and their family and friends.
Wallyworld hope you had a nice ride to Alex. Bay living in NY. this will sound bias but we do have a beautiful state when it comes to scenery. Smart idea protecting the bed of new truck.
Icefisher-45 did you get to the Farmers Market I hope so must get boring being stuck at home.
Eddie seems you can't catch a break and get in a fishing trip. How did n
the foundation work with your son Mike and his BIL. May the Bil not have taken on to big of a project with the old farm house purchase.
Ice Wanderer sounds like a fun day did you take any of the grandchildren to the event. Logging has a long history in the Adirondacks. Best to you with the pre-opp. tomorrow.
Hunts2long how was the garage sale hopefully better attended and more purchases then your last one.
Whopper Stopper do they poison lakes on a regular basis to control weed growth or cut down on unwanted fish species . Good to read all is well with your shack. I can understand your feelings about friend one reason I was happy to see my aunt doing so well  and still able to enjoy life.
OldSailor thank you for the link I'm not the best at keeping up on news. Like others I wonder what can be done to stop mass shootings.

Have a pleasant evening.
 Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #16574 on: Aug 05, 2019, 02:33 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Clear skies and 59* this am, high of 78 today.
Thoughts and prayers sent for all involved in those horrible mass shootings in Dayton and ElPaso.

Steve...the foundation work went fairly well yesterday. Had a few issues to deal with right from the start. Tying the new block work into the old stone foundation on two ends and getting the wall level, (the footing was over 2” out of level), but it turned out well. Believe the house is going to take an enormous amount of time and $ to complete, much more than he thinks.
  OS...thanks for sharing the link. At a loss for words with these shootings.
  Marv...bet that visit with your old friend meant a lot to him as well, nice job!  :clap:  Thanks for the video, can’t believe how big those poults are getting!   :thumbsup:  Those moles don’t stand a chance!   ;D
  Jeff... had to be a good time at Mountain Days yesterday, bet there were some serious competition’s going on!   :flex:  Good luck with the Pre-op today, hope all goes smoothly.   :thumbsup:
  I-45... hope you were feeling well enough to enjoy the Farmers Market and some sunshine yesterday!   :thumbsup:
  Wally....nice day yesterday for a long bike ride. Hope you and Mr.WW had a safe trip....and a stop at the ice cream store!   :thumbsup:
  H2...hope yesterday’s garage sale was a sell out!  :thumbsup:  Good luck with the fishing if heading out today!

Had a nice barbecue with most of the family yesterday afternoon. We topped the day off with ice cream and cake and singing Happy Birthday to our dog Ayla, lol, she turned 6.   ;D
  Joining up with the concrete crew today pouring sidewalks...fun, fun, fun! 
  Time to get ready for another 40....Cawfee’s on gang!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #16575 on: Aug 05, 2019, 05:04 AM »

It's 55* and clear here on my hill with fog in the valley.  ::)
                          Eddie.......Mikes friend probably needed you mason expertise to get the block to blend in with the stone, not an easy task, good job
                 helping out. :flex: :clap: :thumbsup: :bow: Happy belated birthday to Ayla. :woot:
                          Marv.......It probably means a lot to your old friend that you stop by. :thumbsup: That's a great hunting story, any pictures of the harvest? ???
                 Do you have a lot of Japanese Beatles on you flowers, moles go after the grubs in the lawn, get rid of the grubs and the mole problem would solved. :blink:
                 But I bet it's fun to trap the little buggers. :roflmao:
                          Wally.......It was a nice day yesterday, I hope you and Mr. WW had a nice ride. What flavor ice cream did you have. :thumbsup:
                          I-45.........I hope you were able to get to the Farmers Market they are fun to go to. :flex:
                          H2L..........How did the garage sale go yesterday? ???
                          OS...........These shootings are getting out of hand, and the one in Ohio sure was a strange one, the shooters sister being one of the victims. ??? ???
                          The Woodsmen show was a lot of fun, I got a little hungry but didn't want too much, I saw a booth that had popcorn and snow cones, sounded good
                 so I went up to get some and saw a sign, that a bag of popcorn and snow cones were free compliments of The Stony Creek Fire Dept. So when we left the event
                 the fire dept. had a coin drop so left them a $5. During the show the contestant that one the underhand wood chop was the oldest guy, in his 50's my guess. :flex:
                          Here are a couple of pictures of the tractor I got from my sons father in law.

I hope everyone has a good Monday, work week begins.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16576 on: Aug 05, 2019, 05:14 AM »
Morning all,

IW.....oops, my bad  :wacko: good luck today with the pre-op  ;)

WS....glad you had a nice visit with your friend  :clap:  too bad about the lakes, hopefully they settle back to normal soon  :-\

Eddie.....sounds like a fun birthday party for your pup  :woot: :thumbsup:

H2L....hope the sale was a sell out  :flex:  :clap: 

MrC.....agree that NYS has some truly beautiful scenery  :clap: :thumbsup:

IF45.....hope you and Mrs45 had a good day yesterday  :)

The ride yesterday was fun  :thumbsup:  Went with 7 other bikes, had lunch in Alex Bay, did a boat tour, stopped on the way home for ice cream, can't ask for a better day than that  :whistle: :clap:

Taking the truck in this morning, getting the liner done and ordering a cap for it then it will be complete  ;)2

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Morning IW.....it was my go to,  a medium twist in a cone  :roflmao:  nice looking mower  ;)

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16577 on: Aug 05, 2019, 05:28 AM »
Good Morning everyone :bow:

Just a quick check in before heading down the road. The mornings are getting pretty dark for my walks, I will have to change my time pretty soon.

This morning I am heading to the beer drinkers house to get his job done. I will have to do some climbing but the knee is feeling pretty good so I should be good to go.

I will check the cards later to see if anything came out. The neighbor guy is into "Demolition Derby's" so he was tuning his car up most of yesterday, the turkeys weren't happy.

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16578 on: Aug 05, 2019, 05:57 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, 53* here this morning. Nice breeze coming in. Yesterday was a good day. Went to Mass and then to the Farmers Market. The pup was happy to be out as well. He got pushed around in his stroller. We did get some nice vegetables and some local maple syrup. It was nice to talk to some older farmers who farmed at one time with horses. My wife was happy I got out and found people to talk to.

Ice Wanderer, Good Luck with Your pre op today. Wish we had something like the Woodsman show. I hope more people left donations for the pop corn and snow cones.

Mason Eddie, Did you and your son finish the foundation on the farmhouse? Cake and ice cream are a great way to end a barbecue. Happy Belated Birthday to Ayla.

Whopper Stopper, Be careful and don’t do to much climbing.

Wally World, Glad you got out for a ride yesterday and ice cream. Will you get the cap today or do they have to order it?

Hunts2long, Hope yesterday was a sellout. We passed a lot of yard sales yesterday. I was surprised my wife didn’t stop.

Mr Clean, That’s good the storms passed you.

Prayers for all affected by the 2 shootings over the weekend. Our society definitely is going downhill. Old days were better. I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water. God Bless
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16579 on: Aug 05, 2019, 05:59 AM »
Mr Dickens in his stroller.

Take a kid ice fishing

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16580 on: Aug 05, 2019, 06:18 AM »
49* this morning. Feels pretty good.

IW, glad you had a good time at the show. The tractor looks to be in good shape.

WW, glad you had a good ride and got your ice cream fix.

WS, be careful in the trees.

Ice-45, you are going to spoil that dog...lol.

Garage sale was not a sell out. Yesterday was pretty slow but I have found that if you sit stuff out by the road, someone WANTS it. I am trying to get the wife to take everything that didn't sell these last 2 weekends to the Salvation Army and put out NEW things next time. May hit the lake Tuesday morning.

Have a good day....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16581 on: Aug 05, 2019, 09:03 AM »
Good Morning ER's  hope your pre op and after go well IW. Mason nice of you to help out on the foundation. Marv nice story about your old friend it's nice to reflect and laugh. WW glad you had a safe trip and congrats on the new truck. H2L I don't put stuff near the curb no more at my garage sales I put the free box there one year a car stops in the middle of the road someone jumps out they grab the free box not even looking in it throw it in the car and drive off. Classless I tell you. Have a great start to the week.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16582 on: Aug 05, 2019, 02:11 PM »
Good afternoon everyone :bow:

The tree job went well, I had to laugh at the guy. As I was pulling up he was sitting by his patio table with 3 open beers for me and he had 4 for himself :roflmao: I can honestly say I have never seen anyone pound beer like he can.

Before I left I got a text from my Sister with a picture of a good sized limb off a White oak laying on their patio set. Tomorrow morning I will be heading up there to see if I can get it down or not. It makes for a problem not having the equipment or any experienced help on the ground. I just told her I will look it over and if it's too much they will have to get a local guy with a lift.

IW hope the pre op went well. You asked about pictures of the deer I shot in the story this morning. I don't know what year I got my first camera but it was many years after that hunt.

mr.clean the DNR treats (poisons) the lakes around here for Invasive Aquatic Plant Management. Eurasian watermilfoil ,Curly-leaf pondweed, purple loosestrife, flowering rush. and a few others like itch weed. The other day I asked the guys doing it if they were poisoning the lake and they got a little upset. They refer to it as treating the lakes, regardless the fish go into a terrible funk afterward and fishing turns off for a couple weeks because of the poison.

Hope you all have a good rest of the day :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

The frosting worked for coon #2 last night. This morning after my walk I noticed him waiting for his ride :thumbsup:

Online DR.SPECKLER

• Team IceShantyholic
  • find your own fish..
« Reply #16583 on: Aug 05, 2019, 05:17 PM »
Good afternoon iceshanty,not much going on here so i went to the local river and i saw they had the water down for some construction on the dam.so i do what I always do and went treasure hunting.i found 3 rod/reel combos and 60 lures along with some lead.2 reels are junk but think i can clean one up.cleaning up the river and filling my tackle boxes..win win!!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16584 on: Aug 05, 2019, 05:28 PM »
Wow! Good for you Dr. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WS

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16585 on: Aug 05, 2019, 06:15 PM »
Good Evening Everyone, Today wasn’t to bad of a day heat wise. Me and the pup did go and sit outside today for a little while. It felt good to be outside. Hoping after my surgery I can get another vehicle so we can go places and maybe throw a line in the water or take pictures. Still waiting on workers comp and disability. Both take forever.

Hunts2long, Has your wife thought of putting stuff on Facebook Market Place. My wife finds some good deals on there. She has sold some stuff too. Hopefully you can get out tomorrow morning.

Whopper Stopper, Hope you waited till after the tree job before you had the beer. That’s good your knee held up. I’m sure raccoon # 2 enjoys his new digs.

Dr Speckler, That is quite the haul.

Ice Wanderer, I hope the pre op went well. I have mine tomorrow.

I hope everyone had a great day and tight lines to those on the water. I hope everyone has a good night. God Bless

Take a kid ice fishing

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #16586 on: Aug 06, 2019, 02:34 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Clear and 57* this am, high of 81 today with a chance of T-storms late afternoon.

Jeff...fine looking tractor, certainly can’t beat that for the price!! :clap:  Hope all went well with the Pre-op yesterday. :thumbsup: 
  Wally...how did everything go with the truck, great choice on both the liner and cap!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...thanks for the videos, congratulations on coaxing #2 with the frosting, awesome!  :clap:  Glad you didn’t need a designated driver or Uber after the beer drinkers job, holy cow!!  :woot: :roflmao:  Good luck with your sisters project today!
  I-45...glad to read you had a nice time at the farmers market and spending some time outside. Hope you get some good news soon on both Comp and disability soon!   Mr.Dickens looks like a happy camper in the stroller!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Doc...mighty fine haul on the fishing tackle, awesome!!   :clap: :bow:
  H2...good luck with the fishing today, hope you have a double digit day out there!   :thumbsup:

Had a real good day yesterday with the concrete crew. Must say, it’s a real pleasure working with the crew we have, very talented guys!
  Another pour this am, and then something to look at over at the Mansion...Doh! 
  The garden is really coming on now, picked 13 cucumbers yesterday....taking a bag full in for the guys at work.
  Time to get ready again....Cawfee’s on!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #16587 on: Aug 06, 2019, 05:15 AM »

It's 60* and clear here on my hill, a nice day mostly with a chance of a shower. ::)
                              Eddie.........It's good to have good men to work with, it makes a job go along easier. :thumbsup: Do you have any women masons? ???
                              Marv..........There are some people that can handle drinking a lot, something in their DNA. ??? Good luck up at your sisters with her tree
                      problem. :flex:
                              H2l............Good fishing today sir. :thumbsup:
                              Wally..........I agree with Eddie on the liner and cap. :clap:
                              I-45...........It's good you can get out, exercise even it's just walking around is good. :thumbsup:
                              Dr..............You're a treasure hunter for sure, good find. :woot:
                              My pre op went well but a little long, the joint replacement class was interesting and the other stuff, EKG, Blood work and meeting with the
                     surgical coordinator went smoothly, done around noon, went to the cafeteria for lunch, I had a Ham and Swiss on Rye with lettuce, tomato and onion
                     with a soda only $5. Was suppose to meet with the surgeon to sign the release for surgery at 1pm but they had an emergency so I didn't get to that
                     till 2:20. :%$#!:
                              I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out fishing.

IW 

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16588 on: Aug 06, 2019, 05:44 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, 55* here this morning. Was nice having no fans running last night. Have my pre op today. Will visit my parents grave while down there.

Mason Eddie, It’s definitely good to have a good group of guys to work with. Nothing better then fresh vegetables.

Ice Wanderer, that stinks your pre op took so long. How was the food at the hospital? When I worked on the ambulance most hospital food was horrible.

Hunts2long, Good luck on the water today.

I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water. God Bless
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #16589 on: Aug 06, 2019, 06:09 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, 55* here this morning. Was nice having no fans running last night. Have my pre op today. Will visit my parents grave while down there.

Mason Eddie, It’s definitely good to have a good group of guys to work with. Nothing better then fresh vegetables.

Ice Wanderer, that stinks your pre op took so long. How was the food at the hospital? When I worked on the ambulance most hospital food was horrible.

Hunts2long, Good luck on the water today.

The food is good, my sandwich was made in front of me by a very nice man, everything was fresh. They also have hot meals, my wife has had
              breakfast there when I had an early surgery, she said it was good, and she is picky!

IW

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.