Author Topic: Pike  (Read 3135 times)

Offline RoeBoat

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Pike
« Reply #30 on: Feb 15, 2018, 11:44 AM »
I will be on Hamilton when the ice is gone and I don't care how big they are, if they are legal they are going to get cut up and put in a pickle jar!

Offline fishinator

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #31 on: Feb 15, 2018, 12:15 PM »
I will be on Hamilton when the ice is gone and I don't care how big they are, if they are legal they are going to get cut up and put in a pickle jar!
As long as it's legal, that's absolutely fine.  I will never bash anyone for keeping any amount or size of fish as long as it's legal.
Dude.....Dude!! Greg! Wake up! You're on fire!

Offline RoeBoat

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #32 on: Feb 15, 2018, 12:17 PM »
Some folks love too, I don't get it.  I knew it would get nasty when that muskie got jerked out of the hole by a gaff!  When guys get on their high horse about a fish it just makes me want to go eat one.

Offline fishinator

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #33 on: Feb 15, 2018, 12:26 PM »
Some folks love too, I don't get it.  I knew it would get nasty when that muskie got jerked out of the hole by a gaff!  When guys get on their high horse about a fish it just makes me want to go eat one.
I hear ya. I won't keep a musky until I get a wall hanger, even then may opt. for a replica.  But that's just me.  We let go all pike over 30", hoping they will get to 40" one day. I can't say I don't get bummed when i see someone cut up a 35"+ pike where I fish, but that's their right.
Dude.....Dude!! Greg! Wake up! You're on fire!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.