The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: ice fishing season is over  (Read 6665 times)

Offline WARRIOR_ON_ICE

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Long Live the WARRIOR
Re: ice fishing season is over
« Reply #60 on: Feb 25, 2023, 08:47 PM »
I feel for you guys in PA for not having reliable ice. I live fairly close to the border myself, but only because I still need this job for another say 3 years. After that and I am moving to northern NY again. The bait shops and motels in northern NY are happy to take your money if you really do need to go ice fishing and can't because you live in PA
The Ultimate Warrior is possessed with great power from the heavens above ! Against the mighty lake trout and pike and schools of crappie, the power of the WARRIOR will always ......... PREVAIL !!!

Offline RuttNutt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #61 on: Feb 26, 2023, 04:26 PM »
Not so fast.................. found 4” in Wayne County today!  ;)

Where's the FISH?!

Offline Arkansaspete2

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #62 on: Feb 27, 2023, 06:20 AM »
Wow that’s awesome looks like the fat lady gone to be out of work a little longer what lake you on duck? A/P  :tipup:

Offline hardwaterhonkey

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #63 on: Feb 27, 2023, 07:32 AM »
Wow that’s awesome looks like the fat lady gone to be out of work a little longer what lake you on duck? A/P  :tipup:
The giant extra safe and cautious paint scoop hahaha 4” of honey combed garbage he plays all big and tough but I’d love to see him pm you and help you get onto the ice if he’s sucha good dude and just wants ppl fishing, another case of little man syndrome we got here Pete lots of snow coming be cautious

Offline RuttNutt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #64 on: Feb 27, 2023, 08:58 AM »
The giant extra safe and cautious paint scoop hahaha 4” of honey combed garbage he plays all big and tough but I’d love to see him pm you and help you get onto the ice if he’s sucha good dude and just wants ppl fishing, another case of little man syndrome we got here Pete lots of snow coming be cautious

What is your problem?! You talk real tough hiding behind a computer!  ::)
So I sent you a PM so we can talk about this in person................ ..... let’s see if your attitude changes when we meet face to face!  🤨

P.S. that is a gaff I marked to measure the ice and it works great. 😁 And there was NO honey combing of ice when it is in the teens for several nights in a row.................bu t you would have known that if you were actually standing on it!  ;)
Where's the FISH?!

Offline hardwaterhonkey

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #65 on: Feb 27, 2023, 01:46 PM »
What is your problem?! You talk real tough hiding behind a computer!  ::)
So I sent you a PM so we can talk about this in person................ ..... let’s see if your attitude changes when we meet face to face!  🤨

P.S. that is a gaff I marked to measure the ice and it works great. 😁 And there was NO honey combing of ice when it is in the teens for several nights in a row.................bu t you would have known that if you were actually standing on it!  ;)
Couldn’t pay me to the beat up public lakes that you fish and if you fish private what good is beating your chest on here that your on ice that no one else can get on?

Offline RuttNutt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #66 on: Feb 27, 2023, 01:51 PM »
Couldn’t pay me to the beat up public lakes that you fish and if you fish private what good is beating your chest on here that your on ice that no one else can get on?

LOL! You’re a real piece of work- still ducking my invitation! Just as I suspected............t alking real tough behind the keyboard! But will never say it face to face...........,..,... ::)
Where's the FISH?!

Offline Arkansaspete2

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #67 on: Feb 27, 2023, 04:03 PM »
Wow what in Sam Hill happened here no need for this just cause we had a shortened season than to be short tempered at each other in all were adults here and we post to help each other out and stay safe in a way were all home team in PA and thanks Rutt on the post on shohola I made it up too bad the fish didn’t cooperate Thanks again. A/P  :tipup:

Offline RuttNutt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #68 on: Feb 27, 2023, 05:22 PM »
I tried REAL hard to take the high toad here!  ::) I’m usually a pretty nice and easy going kinda guy.................bu t when you start insulting me and pushing my buttons you will definitely see a different side of me!   ;)

If anybody is wondering why I didn’t post a report, it was because although there was 4” of solid ice, the first 2 feet of shoreline was very sketchy and I had to find a safe spot to get on. No problem once I got on, but had to be careful picking the right spot. I got off the ice before the temps got up into the 40’s and the shoreline deteriorated anymore. Pretty sure it would have been very difficult if not impossible to get on the ice today. And they’re calling for heavy snow tonight in Eastern Pike and Wayne Counties so that’s gonna mess things up for the next several days.................. ....
Where's the FISH?!

Offline hardwaterhonkey

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #69 on: Feb 28, 2023, 11:22 AM »
Wow what in Sam Hill happened here no need for this just cause we had a shortened season than to be short tempered at each other in all were adults here and we post to help each other out and stay safe in a way were all home team in PA and thanks Rutt on the post on shohola I made it up too bad the fish didn’t cooperate Thanks again. A/P  :tipup:
all good Pete! wish you had a better day personally my season wasn't much shorter and ill be out into mid march also just cant stand to see some chest beating catching absolutely nothing thinking he's the man because he's on ice in a year like this your better off keeping it to yourself quite a few people have messaged me about ruttnutt to begin with so shows my take on it

Offline RuttNutt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #70 on: Feb 28, 2023, 12:23 PM »
all good Pete! wish you had a better day personally my season wasn't much shorter and ill be out into mid march also just cant stand to see some chest beating catching absolutely nothing thinking he's the man because he's on ice in a year like this your better off keeping it to yourself quite a few people have messaged me about ruttnutt to begin with so shows my take on it

Never claimed to “be the man” and not “beating my chest!”  Just love ice-fishing and therefore I get on it whenever I can................

Like I said before- YOU DO YOU and I’LL DO ME! 

P.S. You should see the private messages and texts I got about you!  ;) ;D
Where's the FISH?!

Offline PaCarpboy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #71 on: Feb 28, 2023, 12:51 PM »
Hey Rutt.  Don't waste your time with whomever HWH is.  He decided to target you with insults for no reason at all.  I have fished with you many times and can say without equivocation you are a true gentleman and willing to provide everyone on IS updated information on conditions and results.  You even take the time to drive to a lake for the sole purpose of providing ice reports to others, many of whom you don't know or never met.  So I don't know what that guy's angle is but he certainly is not a sportsman and not worth the time of day.  Let's enjoy our trips with our friends and let him do whatever it is he does on all the private lakes he fishes.

Offline Spider1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #72 on: Feb 28, 2023, 01:37 PM »
Don't feed the trolls Rutt, they never go away if you do.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.