Author Topic: Any suggestion about Eyoyo underwater fishing camera?  (Read 33039 times)

Offline EYOYO

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
Hello everyone,

This is Bob from Eyoyo underwater fishing camera company!

We would like to collect some suggestions for the future development of our underwater cameras, especially when it comes to ice fishing.

And please share with me what is your brand fishing camera and what is like/dislike about your underwater camera.
Thank you!

Apply for 10% price off with Code 10LXZ5UK on amazon.com
EYOYO underwater fishing camera maker!

Offline RyanW

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Any suggestion about Eyoyo underwater fishing camera?
« Reply #1 on: Feb 18, 2019, 07:41 AM »
Hi Bob, I don’t have a camera yet. However, I am in the market for one.
“When the fish are biting, it really doesn’t matter what you’re using. When the fish aren’t biting, it really doesn’t matter what you’re using” - Uncle Dave

Offline EYOYO

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Feb 18, 2019, 07:37 PM »
 :)
We are open to any comments here! Might get some people making bad comments, but it happens. Hopefully, we can collect some good ideas.

Offline sdbigeye

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Feb 18, 2019, 09:26 PM »
I have a c-fish panning cam. the only reason i got was for the panning feature. don't use it anymore due to the size and cumbersome way to lower and raise the cam. I have seen the smaller models of aqua vue and marcum. wish they had panning feature, so if you can design a panning feature and keep everything compact and easy to raise and lower, would be great.

Offline EYOYO

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Feb 19, 2019, 08:41 PM »
 ;D This is our 360 degree panning camera

Offline Wyoming_Ice

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice Fishing God's Country "Big Wounderful Wyoming"
« Reply #5 on: Feb 19, 2019, 08:49 PM »
I've been keeping my eye on them.... as soon as my wife isn't looking, I'm going to get one coming ..... ;D    :tipup:

Wyo Ice
RIP "LT"   This place just won't be the same...

Offline Kevin23

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #6 on: Feb 19, 2019, 09:16 PM »
A pocket sized one would be nice.
EYECONICFISHING

Offline papadarv

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Feb 20, 2019, 08:56 AM »
Bob, built my own camera lots of great features. Purchased one of your (I think) units from TopTom which I plan to use in my second build. PM me if your interested in more details.
My build link:

TopTom camera.

Offline EYOYO

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Feb 20, 2019, 06:36 PM »
 :) Awesome video review, thank you for the sharing!

Offline Fishing winni

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #9 on: Mar 03, 2019, 01:44 PM »
We tried our new eyoyo today.  Works good but few things would make it even better.  The viewing screen we have the 9 inch.  Which we would recommend .  Needs better lighten.,maybe more lights.  Also needs to viewing better for distance.  Over all for the money we recommend it.  We saw fish and we were impressed. Thank you and happy fishing

Offline BoomerFTW

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fish, and than fish some more!
« Reply #10 on: Mar 07, 2019, 03:16 PM »
Hey Bob,

I have the 9 inch model and am happy so far with using it to see fish going after my lure.  Biggest thing I would suggest is to have it save the video footage in a better, more user friendly, format (like mp4).

After doing some research into the .AVI file (which it creates on the micro sd card) it looks like it is using .jpg base codec format and combining it into a .AVI file as the video file. The .AVI file isn't easily viewable and doesn't work in any of my editing software or even in windows media player.  The only way I can even watch it on my computer is to install and old version of Apple Quicktime.  this if far from ideal.  If I want to edit the footage I have to use a 3rd party application (handbrake) to be able to convert every single underwater video .AVI file into an mp4 file in order to use them. Very annoying and not user friendly for the average consumer.

I have reached out to you through amazon, and I hope you could create a firmware file for me to use to update the camera DVR to record in a better format. 

I have a 1.3k sub youtube channel I make weekly fishing videos on and would love to be able to more easily include clips from the Eyoyo camera into my footage/videos!

Offline EYOYO

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #11 on: Mar 08, 2019, 12:40 AM »
Thanks for all of your suggestions, really appreciated!

Offline Icephishwyo

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #12 on: Oct 04, 2019, 08:10 AM »
Got one of these towards the end of the season last year
Was thinking about getting an extra battery for longer trips
Anybody no where to order one or has anyone redone the cables to say a flasher battery?

Offline papadarv

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #13 on: Oct 04, 2019, 08:40 AM »
Get a Milwaukee M18 converter to 12v. Attach to your 9ah or 12ah drill battery after you drill your holes. Power plug goes directly into converter. At 12ah, (12000mah) your camera with a 7" monitor should run about 30 hours. DeWalt, Rigid & Ryobi also offer converters. All about $25. They also have a UBS port to charge your phone.

Offline Icephishwyo

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #14 on: Oct 04, 2019, 09:03 AM »
Thanks I'm gonna look into this running  Ridgid Octane on the drill

Offline fishinator

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15 on: Nov 11, 2019, 07:14 AM »
A friend of mine bought one last season. You won't find a better deal for the price. Lightweight,  compact and works as it should. Only issue was battery life. If you fish all day you will need an extra battery.
 When my 10 year old fish cam dies I will buy one for sure.
Dude.....Dude!! Greg! Wake up! You're on fire!

Offline Stickhick86

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16 on: Nov 11, 2019, 07:48 AM »
Get a Milwaukee M18 converter to 12v. Attach to your 9ah or 12ah drill battery after you drill your holes. Power plug goes directly into converter. At 12ah, (12000mah) your camera with a 7" monitor should run about 30 hours. DeWalt, Rigid & Ryobi also offer converters. All about $25. They also have a UBS port to charge your phone.

any idea where to find the one for Ridgid? all I can find is one that is usb only
Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to ice fish, have his wife mad for ever.

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #17 on: Nov 11, 2019, 03:44 PM »
any idea where to find the one for Ridgid? all I can find is one that is usb only

They are releasing a new heated jacket soon; I'd assume they will have a 12v adapter as part of that system.

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
« Reply #18 on: Nov 13, 2019, 10:02 AM »
They are releasing a new heated jacket soon; I'd assume they will have a 12v adapter as part of that system.

reading they are using the 18v battery and just a heated windbreaker and not water resistant. 1 year warranty. comes with 18v to 5v usb power source. no 12v option from ridgid yet.

https://www.amazon.com/Ridgid-AC86072B-Portable-Activate-Packaging/dp/B01K09TFEC

https://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-Men-s-Large-Black-18-Volt-Lithium-Ion-Cordless-Heated-Jacket-Battery-Not-Included-R87023BN/310036377

Offline sam brodrick

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #19 on: Nov 15, 2019, 07:06 PM »
i just got one of these little eyoyo cameras a  month or so ago for the price i cant say anything bad about it. i have not had much chance to use it but i would say that a little better system to set the angle of the camera would be great i cant really figure out how to use the littl parts and clips to set the angle. also a little tripod to hang over the hole with asome sort of spiner to spin it around. that panning cam looks cool can it be used on the smaller unit
I hate not fishing

Offline EYOYO

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #20 on: Dec 01, 2019, 11:59 PM »
Welcome to show off my underwater camera :) It should have much fun to see exactly pikes/trouts bits the bait

Offline Icephishwyo

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #21 on: Dec 02, 2019, 08:17 AM »
Hey Eyoyo do you sell extra or upgraded batteries for your cameras?

Offline EYOYO

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #22 on: Dec 05, 2019, 05:18 AM »
All batteries drain fast in the cold weather. I will put hand warmers on my fish finder to heat keep battery warmer, is it a good idea?
Anyway, you can contact the seller to see if they can sell you an extra battery. My seller agent should have some batteries for sale now!

Offline Iceassin

• Team IceShantyholic
  • The secret to fishing...fish where the fish are.
« Reply #23 on: Dec 05, 2019, 05:51 AM »
All batteries drain fast in the cold weather. I will put hand warmers on my fish finder to heat keep battery warmer, is it a good idea?
Anyway, you can contact the seller to see if they can sell you an extra battery. My seller agent should have some batteries for sale now!

I am more about keeping my batteries dry, both locator and cordless drill types. As for my locator, as long as I go out with a full charge, it will last all day, regardless of conditions. For the battery pack on my drill, I made a couple of sleeves out of thin, waterproof styrofoam sheets for them. Keeps them dry for sure. While they certainly don't create heat, they probably keep a little heat in during use, prolonging the charge somewhat. JMO.
"Si quaeris peninsulam amoenam circumspice."

Offline Fishdude

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #24 on: Dec 08, 2019, 02:46 PM »
Hi Bob interested in one of the Eyoyo underwater fishing cameras. I live in Canada and only can purchase from Amazon.ca. Is there else where one can be purchased. I also seen in a thread about perhaps promo code available. Please pm am with any details. Thank you for your time.

Offline EYOYO

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #25 on: Dec 11, 2019, 03:43 AM »
Hi Bob interested in one of the Eyoyo underwater fishing cameras. I live in Canada and only can purchase from Amazon.ca. Is there else where one can be purchased. I also seen in a thread about perhaps promo code available. Please pm am with any details. Thank you for your time.
Could you pls tell me what kind of fishing camera you want? 7 inch or 9 inch, 15m cable or 30m, 50m, with DVR or not, white light or IR lights? I will check for you. And I will offer you a promo code then.

Offline rus_iverson

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #26 on: Dec 13, 2019, 09:06 AM »
Could you pls tell me what kind of fishing camera you want? 7 inch or 9 inch, 15m cable or 30m, 50m, with DVR or not, white light or IR lights? I will check for you. And I will offer you a promo code then.
I would be very happy if with you share a promo code with me too! Im looking to buy two units (one for me and one for my buddy). Both units are 7in one with 15m and one 30m IR lights (no DVR).
Thank you!

Offline dekatronic

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #27 on: Dec 17, 2019, 12:48 AM »

I’m also in Canada and would like to order through Amazon.ca. I’m interested in the 7” screen, 30m, DVR with white lights. I would greatly appreciate it if I could get a promo code as well.

Offline EYOYO

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #28 on: Dec 17, 2019, 05:11 AM »
I would be very happy if with you share a promo code with me too! Im looking to buy two units (one for me and one for my buddy). Both units are 7in one with 15m and one 30m IR lights (no DVR).
Thank you!
Here is the US promotion code of 10% discount: 10IHGB17
If it's not available, pls let me know.

Offline EYOYO

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #29 on: Dec 17, 2019, 05:13 AM »
I’m also in Canada and would like to order through Amazon.ca. I’m interested in the 7” screen, 30m, DVR with white lights. I would greatly appreciate it if I could get a promo code as well.
And the fishing camera is out of stock in CA now, I will offer you the code when it's available at Amazon.ca. Pls wait patiently.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.