Author Topic: Antero yesterday  (Read 1857 times)

Offline Dkreager

• Team IceShanty Regular
Antero yesterday
« on: Jan 24, 2023, 10:12 AM »
My job site in Buena vista was a total bust yesterday but I brought my ice gear just in case that happened. I fish quite a bit in north park, Granby and the northern front range mostly but was excited to punch a hole on a new body of water. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get on the ice until about noon and only fished until about 3:30. I set up on the north side and found the weed edge quickly. I didn't mark or see anything in those three hours and threw everything in the tackle box at em! my guess is that lake has been frozen for a while now and the bite pretty much dies when the sun hits the ice but it was a fun way to waste the afternoon! 

Offline SLAYERFISH

• Team IceShantyholic
Re: Antero yesterday
« Reply #1 on: Jan 24, 2023, 06:02 PM »
My job site in Buena vista was a total bust yesterday but I brought my ice gear just in case that happened. I fish quite a bit in north park, Granby and the northern front range mostly but was excited to punch a hole on a new body of water. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get on the ice until about noon and only fished until about 3:30. I set up on the north side and found the weed edge quickly. I didn't mark or see anything in those three hours and threw everything in the tackle box at em! my guess is that lake has been frozen for a while now and the bite pretty much dies when the sun hits the ice but it was a fun way to waste the afternoon!

Better than working! ;D
Love Me or Hate Me-
All Metal all the Time!

Offline Dkreager

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Antero yesterday
« Reply #2 on: Jan 24, 2023, 11:34 PM »
100% of the time!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.