Author Topic: Font or text size  (Read 347 times)

Offline tbern

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Font or text size
« on: Nov 18, 2018, 03:29 PM »
Just wondering why some topics have smaller text size in them, while most have a larger size. Is the size set by the original post in a thread and all replies are then in that size?  Just wondering as its easier ( for my eyes) to read the larger text size.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
Re: Font or text size
« Reply #1 on: Nov 18, 2018, 03:37 PM »
I believe that it is set by the user. I have Google Chrome and set mine to medium! Plus if you look  on the top of the reply form, there are options to change font size, font face, and color. I hope that helps!! ;)
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline tbern

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Nov 18, 2018, 03:47 PM »
Thanks old sailor, never paid attention to bring able to change the size in the above the reply box area.  So whoever starts the post sets the size unless someone replying changes it.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #3 on: Nov 18, 2018, 06:00 PM »
Thanks old sailor, never paid attention to bring able to change the size in the above the reply box area.  So whoever starts the post sets the size unless someone replying changes it.

Try it the next time you post or reply! ;)
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.