Author Topic: Sled Value?  (Read 913 times)

Offline alumabass

• IceShanty Rookie
Sled Value?
« on: Mar 20, 2013, 09:32 AM »
I had posted before that I have finally decided on a sled over a atv and I have been on the hunt.  This past weekend we went to my Father In Laws deer shack to do some Crappie fishing, which we did pretty good at and my wife brought home a 15 incher that we are going to mount!  Little did I realize that he has a 1995 or 1996 (I don't remember which, but I think it is a 1996) Ski Doo Skandic 500 Rotax with reverse, but no electric start with around 2000 miles on it, and it is in pretty good condition that he would consider selling so he could put the money towards a set of tracks for his atv.  We usually just ride the atvs, but this year they have alot of snow so he brought out the Skandic which I have never seen and didnt even know he had because it has always been tucked away when we have been there.  He bought it new, so it is a one owner.  I would like to be fair about it, but I dont want to overpay............... .......too much!  Iam ok with paying a little extra just so I feel like Iam putting a little extra towards his tracks, he has wanted them for a long time.  What is this sled worth?  Thanks again!

Arlo

Offline rouser

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Sled Value?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 20, 2013, 02:00 PM »
I would guess the high side of the value would be in the $1500 range. If the sled is in really good condition and you know the history of it, I wouldn't feel bad about paying that much for it.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.