Author Topic: WHATS YOUR FAV TIP UPS  (Read 2816 times)

Offline iceUP207

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: WHATS YOUR FAV TIP UPS
« Reply #30 on: Jan 09, 2011, 02:18 PM »
jack traps

Offline Budzer

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #31 on: Jan 26, 2011, 02:25 PM »

Because I regularly ice fish a lake that has very high potential of an Illinois record Muskie and Walleye I figured out a way to use a rod and reel with these HEATED AUTO JIGGING tipups. You can see the video showing the set up and full operation by going here:

When I was younger I landed a 40" 18 1/2 lb. Pike by hand on a tip up and it is very tense and has a high potential of losing the fish without the give of a rod and drag of a reel. Now I am looking forward to hooking a giant with this set up. So far 2 days with 2 setups both rigged with 10" plus herring and still waiting for first monster. I just hope someone else is close by to use my camera to video it so I can share the moment. Lance.

Offline KeepaCatcha

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #32 on: Jan 26, 2011, 02:27 PM »
my new favorite is indian hill....no doubt about it...just got a few last week

Offline Lance Yates

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #33 on: Jan 26, 2011, 03:26 PM »
   Because I regularly ice fish a lake that has very high potential of an Illinois record Muskie and Walleye I figured out a way to use a rod and reel with these HEATED AUTO JIGGING tipups. You can see the video showing the set up and full operation by going here:

When I was younger I landed a 40" 18 1/2 lb. Pike by hand on a tip up and it is very tense and has a high potential of losing the fish without the give of a rod and drag of a reel. Now I am looking forward to hooking a giant with this set up. So far 2 days with 2 setups both rigged with 10" plus herring and still waiting for first monster. I just hope someone else is close by to use my camera to video it so I can share the moment. Lance.

SORRY USE THIS LINK:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.