Author Topic: Baffin Titan boot wearers...help  (Read 1896 times)

Offline slamminsam

• Team IceShanty Addict
Baffin Titan boot wearers...help
« on: Dec 04, 2013, 06:55 PM »
Just got the Titan boots from baffin...size 13.  I usually wear a 12.  Thee seem a little big, but with such big liner I thought that would be the way to go.  Feel a little big, but ok.  I think the 12 would be too tight.  Should I send them back and get the 12 or stick with the 13 and have a little wiggle room.  They only seem big at the end of the toe, but foot feels surrounded.  Help.
Take the pledge, be safe, enjoy every second of life and lets go JETS!

Offline Mr. Freeze Miser

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Baffin Titan boot wearers...help
« Reply #1 on: Dec 04, 2013, 07:01 PM »
I own the same pair of boots and I went one size bigger. I have had these boots for about 5 years now.  They are the warmest and 100% waterproof boots that I know of.  Baffin is known for footwear for extreme conditions.   

Offline Burtess

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 04, 2013, 08:17 PM »
I am normally a 8.5 or 9 and my Titans are a 9.  Fit well with a Wigwam Ice Sock on which is a fairly thick sock.  Also my Kamik Oslo's and my Rocky Sport Utility Max and my Irish Setter Uplands are all 9's as well.  So I find most boots fit to size and I do not buy the next size up.

Make sure you are trying it on with the socks you will be wearing ice fishing.

Burt :)

Offline bugchazer

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Jan 03, 2014, 06:34 AM »
bffin says to order your normal size , liner will mold to feet. Try and wear the same socks when you wear them. Love my baffins ,finally warm feet

Offline neveruminda

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Owe No Man Anything...
« Reply #4 on: Jan 08, 2014, 01:09 PM »
I own the same pair of boots and I went one size bigger. I have had these boots for about 5 years now.  They are the warmest and 100% waterproof boots that I know of.  Baffin is known for footwear for extreme conditions.

x2   got my size 12 (one size bigger than needed) very inexpensively ($79) thru zappos 
even if they are not on the website you can call them and they do have them in stock
Owe No Man Anything...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.