Illinois > Ice Fishing Illinois

The "Original" Smitty Sled

(1/7) > >>

smitty0312:
The "Original" Smitty Sled Plans Are Now Available! New this year are "Smitty Sled" Kits! This is the famous ice fishing sled that everyone is raving about all over the internet on ice fishing sites like iceshanty.com, this sled makes pulling your ice fishing gear a dream, one of the cool features of this that it also breaks down so you can get it in your car if needed, no truck needed to haul this around, made from simple 2x4 stock, I am also offering plans to build one of these simple sleds, you can find a used pair of skis in almost any thrift store for cheap, you will get detailed measurements of each component, materials list,  also included is a step by step guide to build it, you need minimal tools and woodworking skills to make this. If you don't want to build it yourself or don't have the skill or tools to do it, we have taken all the work out of it for you with the new "Smitty Sled" Kit. Every piece will be cut to the exact measurements for you, click the link below to purchase one. Plans or the kits will be mailed to you as soon as I receive payment. Thank You.

Spider1:
lol! yeah, that would be cool!

hardwater diehard:

--- Quote from: smitty0312 on Sep 22, 2015, 10:36 AM ---Smitty Sled window decals anyone?

--- End quote ---

I like ...how about and iron on patch?

gso12:
I love my smitty sled!!! I'd put a sticker on!!!

Lavman:

--- Quote from: smitty0312 on Sep 22, 2015, 10:36 AM ---Smitty Sled window decals anyone?

--- End quote ---

Yes, where do we buy these?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version