Author Topic: hali's and droppers  (Read 10145 times)

hali-man

Re: hali's and droppers
« Reply #30 on: Jan 14, 2005, 08:27 AM »
just sent a hali to my machinist, within two weeks i will be making them

I hope you at least change something.
It's one thing to make tackle, but another to steal it.
JMO

PerchBusterSD

« Reply #31 on: Jan 14, 2005, 08:44 AM »
As long as you name them something else  you are ok. If you are a ice fisherman you have been to a hundred different bait shops and you always see many lures that are the same thing but are named different.There are so many lures on the market that have been copied it is no even funny. I have seen the Genz worm named 6 different names,JB Lures Gemneye...now Northland makes it...calls it a eye dropper. Go to websites that sell tackle and you see the same lures different name. I can save tons by making my own,besides im just a peeon making lures in my basement

Offline fishhead4268

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • LOVE THEM SLABS!!!!!!!
« Reply #32 on: Jan 14, 2005, 09:01 AM »
I make my own jigs also, and build my own rods, I save lots of $$$  They work well, & I can paint them anycolor I want to.  You can buy ice jig solder and the hooks paint them up I have all kinds of them, I even ship some to CT to sell and in some tackle shops up here. It keeps me busy and like I said, at 1 doller a fig, I make the same jig for 20 cents.  Its awsome when you catch a fish on your jig and ultra light 24" rod.  I cant make halis and some others I have to buy but I make some sweet stuff. Fish on
I FISH, THEREFORE I AM, IN SEARCH OF THE HEDI MOGIN !!!!HAVE ROD WILL TRAVEL!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Fishhead4268/IceShanty_Banner21.png

Offline richstick

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I drill holes - lots of holes
« Reply #33 on: Jan 14, 2005, 09:28 AM »
Perchbuster - going to be selling those hali knock offs on Ebay like you do the others? 

PerchBusterSD

« Reply #34 on: Jan 14, 2005, 09:56 AM »
 ::)stay tuned ::)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.