Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Ice Shack Tips

Clam X200 pro thermal ice camp tent

(1/13) > >>

muskyon46:
So I just picked up an X200 pro thermal for an excellent price (bargain cave) and will be doing some mods to the thing for making it into an easily movable weekend sleeper flip over this summer. Seems like a great one man sleeper and should be alot more mobile than the xl6000 hub a couple of us have been using for awhile now. Any one have one of these flips and if so how do you like it? Anything you wish you would have changed before putting it to use? How much juice does the led clam light stick use? I'll post up some pics as I get things done to it but for now this is all I have

Raquettedacker:
Congratulations..   Sweet score..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Bet it got warm in there jigging in the driveway.....    ::) ::) ;D ;D ;) ;)

eiderz:

--- Quote from: Raquettedacker on May 01, 2018, 08:57 PM ---Congratulations..   Sweet score..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Bet it got warm in there jigging in the driveway.....    ::) ::) ;D ;D ;) ;)

--- End quote ---

Hard on the auger too.  ;)

Nice toy, and you get bonus points for getting gear ready early for next season.  ;D

muskyon46:
Thanks guys, yes it was a hot mess enjoying a cold drink in the driveway in that thing. VERY hard on the auger but I couldnt keep the potatoe bugs and sugar ants off. Killed them  ;D  I had been watching that tent in the bargain cave since the end of december and ended up taking it off their hands for just under $500. If I wouldnt have been so caught up in the moment I could have saved another $60 on raise or ebay giftcards. DOH!!! what was I doing, oh well still a screaming deal. I had to put it away in the shed last night or I'll keep messing with it and never get my boat out  @)

eiderz:
Nothing like playing with toys while enjoying a cold one. Now get that boat out. I've been on the water here, but the place in Maine still has a foot of ice. With luck it goes next week, but then I'll miss it by June.  ;D

Next year, let's kick off the season with a thread titled "Best auger for concrete driveways?".   ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version