Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1621116 times)

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #19590 on: May 13, 2020, 05:35 AM »
Morning all,

H2L.....don't be too hard on MrsH2 when she gets home  :nono:  I'm sure she's being careful  ;)  cute little critters, saw a MaMa duck and her chicks cross the road in front of me yesterday, guess it really IS spring  ;D

IFF......sorry to hear of the loss of your friend and that you weren't aware of his passing sooner  :'( 

IW.....you're welcome  :)  good luck at your appointment today, hope the doc finds all is well  ;)2  that's awesome everyone pitched in to finish your wood  :flex: :bow: :thumbsup:

WS.....hope you were able to SAFELY get the tree job done yesterday   :whistle:   :flex:  sounds like MrC hooked you up to help you keep all your digits  :clap: :thumbsup:

MrC.....certainly will be interesting to see how the numbers change as restrictions are eased starting Friday  :unsure: :blink:  not sure anything has really changed that will make any big difference once people start mingling  :-\

Eddie....any word on a return to work date yet  ???  fingers crossed your Mom is still doing ok  ;)

TT.....thoughts and prayers to your classmate and his family  :(  hope all went well at the doc's yesterday  ;) 

Mowing is on tap today once the frost dries up  ::) 

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline UFCreel

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19591 on: May 13, 2020, 05:38 AM »
Good Morning all, Ouch what a story IW Here is to total recovery. Whopper sorry to read about Arrow. Hunts2long We just do not know what some rescue dogs have been through. Hopefully Willow will find a new home without other dogs and an obedience class. Mr Clean here in Illinois my work is considered essential. Between me and my friend that i was working with. We have lost 4 months worth of work. The calls cancelling started right after the virus started. The phones have completely stopped ringing now. So who knows how this year will look come tax time? The next town over had a women supposedly killed by her dogs a couple of days ago. Social media went nuts with the Ban all Pit Bulls nonsense. Turns out the lady had three French Bulldogs. One of which had bitten her boyfriend a couple times before. All three are now in the custody of Lake County Animal Control. Many are speculating now that something else. Must have happened and that maybe the dogs got hungry. Although she was found on back porch and dogs were inside. Well my garden made it through the frost and freeze. Asparagus still coming up. 5 more need to come up. For the full order to have sprouted. My wife tells me even the inmates are showing signs of getting tired of the virus issues. Our Governor JB Pritzker now says we wont spike here in Illinois till mid June. The county we are in just recorded its 1030 case with 54 deaths. Everyone have a nice day.
Flags up! Bobbers down!

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19592 on: May 13, 2020, 06:54 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Looks like it’s going to be a sunny but cold day. Wife is still not happy with her cpap. She’s still tired. Neurologist prescribed me a injectable for my headache. Did that yesterday, hoping that works. Botox tomorrow.

UfCreel, Hoping they find out why the Dogs killed that woman. The French Bull dogs I know are very sweet. I’ve heard growing Asparagus is very difficult.

WallyWorld, Hopefully the frost dries up soon. Continuing prayers for Mr WallyWorld and other first responders.

Hunts2long, How did the shopping go. My wife is the same. I don’t shop correctly. I’m sorry Willow didn’t work out.

Ice Wanderer, Good luck at your appointment today. Do you have the good pills? Continuing prayers.

IFF, My condolences to you for the passing of your friend. How are you and your wife doing? Are you keeping your leg up?

I hope everyone has a safe and good hump day. God Bless

Take a kid ice fishing

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19593 on: May 13, 2020, 09:36 AM »
Fisher-45 as much as I can, Looks like I have finally knocked out the infection.  Mrs got her hair cut yesterday, now its my turn, may have to go to a different shop myself as not all the "Great Clips" have reopened.  Suspect those that have are pretty busy
Bud

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #19594 on: May 13, 2020, 10:29 AM »
Morning ER's!! I hope everyone is doing well today. This has been a crazy spring weather wise!! Several light frosts which I covered for and one on May 1st that set a record and zapped my peppers which were covered. I think only an electric blanket could have saved them!!! ;) I'll replant and carry on!!! My local Walmart got it's plants severely whacked!! They were busy covering everything with row covers.  Like closing the barn door after the horse got out!! Everyone stay well and STFAH!!!
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19595 on: May 13, 2020, 11:14 AM »
warm weather finally 65 today then 70 for four days     made it out yesterday many different looking spots water wise some ok some so green it makes you sick and some brown the small creek looked the best but too shallow although someone there did catch a small muskie.  Hope all are healing up well.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19596 on: May 14, 2020, 04:22 AM »
Morning all,

Got the mowing done yesterday, heading for the water this morning  ;)2  :thumbsup:

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #19597 on: May 14, 2020, 04:23 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                     It's 36* and I'm not sure what it is out. ::)
                     I-45.........The Dr. prescribed some good pain pills but I've only been using Tylenol. :blink: I hope that new injection helps. :unsure:
                     H2L..........Some stores are real sticklers on keeping with the rules, some not so much, I hope your wife didn't get yelled at. :whistle:
                     OG...........At least you got out with some nice weather. :thumbsup:
                     OS...........Sorry to hear about frost getting to your plants. :%$#!:
                     Bud..........I'm glad to read you knocked out the infection. :thumbsup:
                     Wally........Have a good day on the water. :flex:
                     Yesterday's Dr. appointment went well, most everything is healing well. One spot on the palm side of my thumb is questionable a skin graff
            might have to be done there.. My Dr.'s partner looked at my hand made the comment that " It's the worst splitter accident he has ever seen" I
            commented I aim to please. lol :roflmao: You have to stay on the lighter side of life. Then my Dr. said for me to keep it elevated so I said that I'll
            have my wife handcuff me to the bedpost. We all got a chuckle at  that one. :roflmao:
                    I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or at home. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19598 on: May 14, 2020, 05:08 AM »
37* clear.

WW, looks like a good day to be on the water. Good Luck.

IW, glad your appt. went well and that your hand is healing.

The wife's shopping trip was a quick one. She was very surprised on how things have changed. She now understands why I am not able to get things that are on her list. I do believe that opening early is good but many times the shelves haven't been re-stocked from the day before. I know there is never much meat early in the morning.

Hope everyone has a good day and stay well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19599 on: May 14, 2020, 08:16 AM »
Good Morning ER's  good luck on the water  today WW.  IW elevate as often as possible.

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #19600 on: May 14, 2020, 09:03 AM »
Morning, Gang

Bright Sunshine, no real breeze right now, going to get to the low 60's for the daily high

I.W. - Very glad to hear that the visit with the Dr. went well, when I read about the accident, I had a knot in my gut, seen a few of them, Oh, don't piss off the head nurse

45 - Hope something works for you soon

Mrs. W.W. - Have fun on the water

H2L - Local stores here are cutting meats on demand or just for daily sales, prices are slowly inching upwards, makes me wonder if the stores are doing overnight clean/sanitize
         or just waiting for morning to do it along with restock of items that they receive

I.F.F. - To make the hat fit better, buy a haircutting kit & let the missus give you a G.I. buzz cut, look at the money you'll save

O.G. - Have any fishing restrictions?

O.S. - We had cold freezing overnites 2 days ago, 1 of my handyman customers was saying she was hoping that the frost is done so she doesn't have to keep covering
          her outdoor plants

Creel - Know what you mean about work, I can't believe that woman was 'mauled' by her 'frenchies', not that it's not possible, never found them to be aggressive like that

W.S. - So sorry to hear about 'Arrow', how did the tree job go the other day?

Clean - Not that my phone is ringing non stop, but a few people have called about work of some sort, most of the summer people are having their contractors from their home
            area come down and do work, leaving us locals with our hands in our back pockets

Ellie & I are both feeling well, other than boredom, one of her girlfriends who she messages daily was diagnosed with '19', this woman has a host of other problems, will be
      watching this closely - still waiting for the state to reopen, no fishing from shore yet either fresh or salt water, can't launch a boat yet, I getting pretty good at solidtaire

Be Safe-Stay Warm or Cool-Have Fun-Tight Lines or Straight Shots-Records & Limits-Safe Travels-Good Eats & Drink-Happy Birthday-Happy Anniversary-Get Well Soon
Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19601 on: May 14, 2020, 10:22 AM »
Capt.Jim  don't think that would be a good idea.  I wouldn't recognize myself  ;D
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #19602 on: May 14, 2020, 11:53 AM »
Good day sky starting to cloud up might see some rain today weather guessers calling for thunderstorm tomorrow as system out Mr.Turkey's and Whopper Stopper's way moves East. Trees have started to fill out with leaves in the past two weeks.
IFF sorry to hear about your friends passing. glad your wife was able to get her hair cut. So they have added rodent control to your job duties being I work with food items we can only use glue boards and live catch traps inside the building. Definitely not a pleasant part of my job thankfully the contract pest control handles the live traps. Since Covid-19 became an issue my store has hired tmeporary workers and the contractors who cleans floor has added more staff to help with cleaning/sanitizing the store.
Ice Wanderer good to read doctor's are happy with how your hand is healing. Keep up your sense of humor you will have plenty to deal with once you get the skin grafts.
Hunts2long thank you for the Canadian Goose family photo they sure have increased in numbers in the last 40 to 45 years did not see many when I was a kid. May your wife stay healthy after her shopping trip she must have felt like Rip Van Winkle after his nap walking into the store and seeing all the changes.
Wallyworld have a safe and good fishing trip may the trout or walleyes cooperate and you get to bring some home. As you may know Google tracks your internet activity (Yes Big Brother is out there and watching :o) I follow a couple of You Tube channels and saw among suggested video listing one on Skil saw use and tips so past the channel name on to Whopper Stopper. In his defense it was not so much he was reckless in how he was using his old saw just that it was missing a safety feature and had some other problems. It did not help that he had an emotional attachment to his old Skil saw handed down by his father. Hopefully your mind is now at ease knowing he has a better saw and is researching how to properly use it. ;D
UFCreel May you and your friend start working soon  losing several months worth of business is hard to overcome for a small business.
Icefisher-45 hope your wife starts to see some benefit from the C-Pap. May the new injectable bring some relief from the headaches.
OldSailor sorry your lost your pepper plants to frost. Hopefully overnights get warmer so you will not have to cover everything each day.
Old Goat I saw on the news there is a battle between your Governor and some members of legislature who were able to get a court order lifting Covid-19 restrictions. Your state's tavern owners association is happy so places opened soon after the ruling. So now it is up to localities to pass restrictions may WI. not see an increase in cases as some folks with Home Bound sickness rush out to celebrate.
Capt.Jim surprised NJ. is allowing out of area and State contractor come in to work on people's Summer /rental properties.a real slap in the face to all you local contractors.  To bad you can not fish.
A good Thursday to everyone stay healthy. Best to all fishing and hunting.
  Steve

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19603 on: May 14, 2020, 01:36 PM »
Good afternoon all       Mr. C you are right the last Governor stripped the power to his successor before he left. I mentioned a long time ago how the WI supreme courts highest Judge was basically kicked out. Unions out. This same scenario will play out now in MI. Hope they fair better than WI. The last protest by people doing what they want here has already had deaths due to virus/ large social gatherings. It will get worse here now maybe quickly. It's to bad we were doing pretty good number wise and still are but it will change. Captain only restrictions are can I get there, fish there and get back to the car. It was close the first outing but now I have a dock pole I can grab to get up.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #19604 on: May 14, 2020, 07:54 PM »
Good evening no rain yet ,hope everyone is having a nice day. Old Goat  think I will see the same behavior from some people here when restrictions are relaxed or lifted. You realize everyone is tired of being cooped up and thankfully most of us in the United states have never been through a medical pandemic before but at times it seems to me many people are taking big risk by ignoring common sense and suggested safety precautions.
Whopper Stopper i see I forgot you in my post earlier today were you able to take down the pine tree.

A safe and good night to everyone.
 Steve

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #19605 on: May 15, 2020, 05:03 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

51 heading into the 70's today, rain tomorrow.

mr.clean, the tree work has been going good. I am finally on top of everything so I am taking the old boat out.

WW hope your day on the water was Fun, enjoyable, and most of all had fish in the bucket :thumbsup:

IW glad to read things are on track for your healing.

Today my wife finally gets her eye appointment after being bumped twice, she has been a little on edge. With the warm weather the current drops should be switched to compensate, we are just hoping the numbers are still where they belong.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe!

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #19606 on: May 15, 2020, 06:04 AM »

Good morning Marv, ER's,
                           It's 52* and mostly cloudy with showers expected ::)
                           Marv.........I hope the new drops work for Jo. :unsure: :flex:
                           Steve........I don't know how everything can get cleaned in a grocery store. ???
                           Wally..........Waiting to hear how the trip out was. ???
                           OG............I hope you'll be able to get out. :unsure:
                           I have to cut this short.
                           I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or at home. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19607 on: May 15, 2020, 08:16 AM »
Morning all,

WS.....fingers crossed for MrsWS today  ;)  glad to hear you have a little break in the tree work, enjoy the water time  :thumbsup:

IW.....hope the hand is feeling better each day  ;)

MrC......cleaning/sanitizing stores has got to be quite a challenge  :-\  thank you for all you do  :bow:  :flex:

IF45......hope the latest trial/injection works for you  ;)

Eddie.....hope you and the family are still doing well  :)

OS......hoping the frosty mornings are done now  :-\

Fishing was pretty slow for us yesterday, 3/4. It was a perfect day weather wise tho  :thumbsup:  Lots of trucks/trailers in the lot, also a Sheriff's Deputy chatting with everyone, nice young fellow :)  not there to bother anyone, more a sign of trying to establish good relations with the public  :callcops: :thumbsup:

Today is my younger granddaughter's 13th birthday, usually we are together to celebrate but guess it will be a face time party this year  :blink: :( :'(

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19608 on: May 15, 2020, 08:36 AM »
Good Morning everyone. 52* early this morning and some needed rain on the way.

WW, not a bad day on water. You caught some fish so that is good.

The wife cut my hair and trimmed my beard yesterday. I guess I "could" go out in public now, if I had anyplace too go.

I think I will get the boat out of the garage this weekend. Heard yesterday that the water temp was 50*. Haven't heard of many walleyes being caught.

Hope today finds everyone well and be safe...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19609 on: May 15, 2020, 08:42 AM »
H2L......water out of Mexico Pt was 45-49* yesterday

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19610 on: May 15, 2020, 07:42 PM »
Guess getting a hair cut is an accomplishment  ::) Arrived 10 minutes prior to opening, and was 10th in line.  Did the checkin via an app.  and was in 23 minutes later.  Shop I usually go to is still closed and was surprised the lady from the closed store was the one I got.

Did have a brief shower, but only settled the dust.  Will need to water the garden first thing in the morning.

Oh and got told the crew at the store would be getting a bonus check in June for what looks like hazard pay  :whistle: ::)
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #19611 on: May 15, 2020, 09:52 PM »
Good evening felt like late spring/early Summer outside today with a high in the low eighties and humid. Currently raining had some lighting and thunder earlier. Nice to see the warmer weather could due without the humidity to sudden of a change for me.
Whopper Stopper good you have completed all the tree jobs i hope the fish were biting today. May the numbers make your wife's eye doctor happy and only a change in her drops be needed to deal with the warmer weather.
Ice Wanderer some cleaning is more difficult and outside contractors with better equipment come in to due those jobs things like the filters in ventilation system are getting changed more frequently. Hopefully one positive thing to come out of this pandemic is more employees will realize the importance of keeping food prep. areas as clean as possible and it is part of everyone's job not just those hired for cleaning. Probably wishful thinking on my part.
Wallyworld thank you not an easy job under normal conditions a little better now with more people involved in the cleaning. Glad you had a good day fishing . Please pass my birthday greetings onto your granddaughter. Your oldest granddaughter must be getting close to high school graduation age.
Hunts2long have fun getting your boat ready for fishing.
IFF good you were able to get a hair cut without to long of a wait. I'm curious did you have to hold a mask over your mouth and nose while in the barbershop.
Eddie hope all is good and things at your Mom's nursing home are still positive.

Have a good night may all in the path of this rain/thunder storm system come through in good shape.
 Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #19612 on: May 16, 2020, 03:57 AM »

Good morning ER'S.
                          It's 50* and clear out a nice day is in the forecast. ::)
                          Wally.......Even slow days on the water is better than none. :thumbsup: Say Happy Belated Birthday to you granddaughter for me. :clap: :thumbsup:
                          Bud/H2L...You two must be the best groomed guys on the morning thread, I'm reverting back to the sixties, I don't trust my wife, you should see how
                her dog looks. lol :roflmao:
                          Steve......I hope the store workers keep up with the cleaning after this pandemic is over. :whistle: Thank you for all you have done and do now. :flex: :clap: :bow
                          Marv.......I'm glad all your tree jobs ate caught up and you can enjoy yourself. :flex:
                          Eddie......If you are checking in on your phone, I hope all is well at your mother's nursing home, a lot of them are taking big hits. My prayers are with you. :thumbsup:
                         I-45........I hope the new injection helps.
                         OS..........How is Mrs. OS, I hope the raised are working out. :unsure:
                         Yesterday my neighbor and I went to the wholesale meat store, I spent $140 on stuff. When I got home my wife was getting wood together for a fire
               out back. Then little Carson and his big sister came to spend the night and the day today.
                         I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or at home even out on the water. Stay Safe and Healthy

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19613 on: May 16, 2020, 05:50 AM »
49* and a few clouds. Pretty strong storm last evening with high winds and heavy rain, but it didn't last long. Lights flicker once.

IW, my wife has been cutting my hair most of the 43 years we have been together. As a matter of fact todays the "big" day.

Eddie, hope all is going well with you and your family.

WW, it is taking forever for the lakes to warm-up this year. Next weeks temps/warm rain may help.

Starting to see more of the summer camps opening and more people in town. I hope everyone stays SMART.

Have a good day and stay well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #19614 on: May 16, 2020, 06:03 AM »
Good morning IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

51 heading into the low 60's today. They are guessing rains by tonight through tomorrow.

Thanks for all the well wishes for my wife, this round all was well :thumbsup: The Dr. was very happy to see how everything looked and made only 1 adjustment for the warm weather. I believe she still needs 5 drops a day but she was very happy with the results of the appointment.

Yesterday was fun on the water but fishing wasn't very good. I am sure part of it was the DNR had poisoned the lake the day before for weeds. I have never heard of good fishing following the treatment. Also the water just stays in the low 50's, we need some heat.

I will have to check out the camera card some time today. Guess I have lost some interest, so I haven't been keeping up on it..

IW I know what you mean about hair cuts. I actually asked the girls if one of them wanted to give it a go with my mop, both declined ???

Eddie they prayers continue here also for your Mom. I hope all is well with you and the family :thumbsup:

Hope everyone has a good Saturday :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19615 on: May 16, 2020, 06:22 AM »
Morning all,

IW.....sounds like a fun time with the grandkids  :thumbsup:  I'm green with envy  :whistle:  enjoy the day with them sir  :clap:

H2L.....does seem the lakes are colder than normal for mid May  :blink:  getting a little antsy to hit Chaumont for some big eyes  :unsure:

WS......great news for MrsWS  :clap: :thumbsup:  sorry the fishing wasn't better but a day spent on the water is still a good one  ;)2

IFF.....glad to hear your company is giving bonuses to help their employees   :thumbsup:  :clap:

MrC....the oldest is turning 15 in July, will be a sophomore in Sept.  :)  time sure does pass quickly   :-\

Temp was 84* here yesterday when the storm hit, dropped to 72* in 5 minutes  :o  lots of rain, wind, thunder no damage that I'm aware of  ;)  today's project will be getting some flowers and working in the yard  ;)2

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19616 on: May 16, 2020, 06:46 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Looks like it’s going to be a nice day. My wife is working this weekend. She says she is still tired but not exhausted like before she was using the cpap. Shot didn’t work but as with everything else it said it could take multiple injections. Trying to push thru it. Got a lot of rain last night but fortunately didn’t lose power.

WallyWorld, Sounds like it was a good day on the water. Kids and grandkids do grow up very fast. Keeping Mr WallyWorld in my prayers as well as other first responders in and Doctors and Nurses. Hope you get your plants in today.

Whopper Stopper, Prayers for your wife. That’s good news your caught up with your tree work and can go fishing.

Hunts2long, My wife keeps wanting to cut my hair but I tell her no. Mr Dickens doesn’t like her haircuts on him. Hopefully people are smart about getting out.

Ice Wanderer, Good news your healing well. Keeping you in our prayers. Sounds like you had a good night with the Grandkids.

Mr Clean, I hope the store keeps it nice and clean after this Pandemic is over.

IFF, Thats great news about getting hazard pay. Hope you and your wife are doing well.

Mason Eddie, Hope everything is ok and your mom is doing good.

Continued prayers for everyone. Posting on a phone is difficult. I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one.

Take a kid ice fishing

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #19617 on: May 16, 2020, 07:06 AM »
h2l, congratulations on the "big" day!!  :clap: :thumbsup: :flex: :bow: Tired of this rain!! Supposed to hang around until the middle of next week!  At least I received notification my tomato plants are on the way! Still need to replace a couple of pepper plants. Been too wet to put in my circular raised beds, be glad to get them in because that should be the end at least for this year! Everyone have a good weekend, stay dry, and STFAH!!!
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline UFCreel

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19618 on: May 16, 2020, 07:23 AM »
Good Morning all. Didn't you guys know, That the Coronavirus Crew Cut is all the rage? Sporting my home done one now. Only one gouge, right at the top of my head. So no one can see it unless i bend over or they are much taller than me. Many are. Not sure about it. As haven't sported one of these in probably 50 years. ;D Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Flags up! Bobbers down!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19619 on: May 16, 2020, 10:25 AM »
Steve yeah when they need the elastic off an ear, you hold it.

Good got 1/4 inch of rain on the garden. :clap: maybe some more this afternoon.
Bud

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.