Author Topic: Arctic Shield coat  (Read 1301 times)

Offline Pines

• IceShanty Rookie
Arctic Shield coat
« on: Dec 11, 2011, 07:24 PM »
Anybody have an Arctic Shield coat from Scheels? How warm is it? I would like to get a Sno Suit coat from Frabil, but for half the price is the Arctic Shield coat gonna keep me warm?

Offline walleyerick

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Arctic Shield coat
« Reply #1 on: Dec 15, 2011, 11:28 PM »
I have the bibs and parka- very warm- too warm in the shack- great sitting on the ice- my only complaint would be not a floatation suit. Plenty of pockets for everything and the quality seems very good
"Sappers lead the way "

Offline Pines

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 16, 2011, 04:59 PM »
I went ahead and ordered the parka the other day, got it today. Yeah, I think its real nice. Now just need some good ice.

Offline walleyerick

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 17, 2011, 01:13 PM »
hope you like your as well as I do mine- after comparing it to the vex suits I chose Artic Shield.  I bought mine at the store and was able to try them both on for fit, I thought the Artic Shield was the best choice for me. Good luck and I'm sure it will be warm enough for you ;D
"Sappers lead the way "

Offline diabetik11

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Dec 17, 2011, 11:24 PM »
i got the bibs also and tried them out today for the first time and yes they are warm i had th bibs a pair of long underwear and sweatpants on and i was sweating alittle out in the elements no shack, i am happy so far

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.