The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: THE BIG PERCHASSAULT !!!!!  (Read 10162 times)

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
Re: THE BIG PERCHASSAULT !!!!!
« Reply #90 on: Feb 28, 2011, 12:12 PM »
All the results will be posted here and on the Perch Assault website tonight.  Work calls today but Cindy is at home pounding numbers into the spreadsheet ;D

Both days top ten were seperated by a half pound or less.

Tune in tonight!!!

If I\'m not fishing, I\'m probably thinking about fishing...And if I\'m thinking about fishing, I\'m probably not getting much else done so, I might as well go fishing...Yeah, I just said that!

Offline iceholer

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #91 on: Feb 28, 2011, 12:33 PM »
I AGREE GREAT TURNY WELL RUN CONGRATS TO ALL WHO PLACED WE ALL SAW A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD THIS YEAR AS YOU CAN TELL BY ALL THE CLOSE WEAITS. IT WAS A BLAST CANT WAIT TILL  NEXT YEAR THANK YOU MIKE AND TO YOUR WIFE CINDY WE WOULD ALL LIKE TO MEET HER SOME TIME OUT ON THE ICE AND THANK HER PERSANALY FOR ALL THE BEHIND THE SEENS WORK SHE DOES BECAUS WE ALL KNOW WITHOUT HER THIS PROBALY WOULD NOT RUN SO SMOTHLY SO FROM ME A BIG THANK YOU.  AND FROM EVERY ONE ON ICE SHANTY LETS GIVE CINDY A SHOUT OUT SHE DESERVS IT ;D ;D ;D THANK YOU CINDY ;)
when hell freezes over ill ice fish there to

Offline fish to live

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Im on the ice right now, or wishing i was
« Reply #92 on: Feb 28, 2011, 01:08 PM »
Ya thanks to CINDY!! great help what a gall!!!
Every one can go fishing, " not every one can catch fish

Offline bowhtr

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #93 on: Feb 28, 2011, 03:57 PM »
Thanks Cindy!!  Thanks Mike and the rest of the guys!  Had a good time.  ;D Well run derby like this one make me want to keep on fishing them.  :thumbsup:  Congrats again Icemelton team!  :clap:
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.
·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º'>

BOWHTR

Offline H-glow

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #94 on: Feb 28, 2011, 07:40 PM »
tourney ran like a well oiled machine thanks mike and cindy  cant wait for next year

Offline steelerod

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #95 on: Feb 28, 2011, 10:38 PM »
Thanks to all who put it on on and behind the scene. Had a great time up there the last two weekends and hope to see all ya next year. Had a great time.
Thanks
Bob N Cerece

Offline steelerod

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #96 on: Feb 28, 2011, 10:52 PM »
Also congrats to ya Thane and Baylee, nice lettin all these guys there nothing wrong with fishing with a girl and they can deffinatly hold ther own out there. Congrats once again on the win and the new fisherman(gal) to be.

Offline Aaron072

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #97 on: Mar 01, 2011, 04:52 PM »
Just so everyone knows humble pie tastes like s**t ;D
is it wrong to be turned on by an icehole?

Offline needin2fish

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #98 on: Mar 01, 2011, 05:02 PM »

You're cracking me up!! ;)

Offline iceholer

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #99 on: Mar 01, 2011, 06:31 PM »
+you looked good coming out of the gate lost a little steam around the second corner never saw you in the home stretch we all have next year to look forward to  ;) ;)

Offline wallinuts

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Love those big winter females
« Reply #100 on: Mar 01, 2011, 07:05 PM »
Sounds good to me.  I will keep my eye out for them red wheelers.  Just hope they don't outrun me, but I guess I should be able to see them bikes with my binos from just about anywhere so I'll be looking.  LOL  good luck all see you on the ice.

Thanks for the advice there was good fish right by them red wheelers LOL.  We ended up in fourth so all in all we had a hell of a weekend and had a blast.  We just could not connect with anything over 10 1/2 inches all weekend.  Cant wait for next year when we have multiple assaults to fish.  You guys stay safe on the ice for the rest of the year.  I hope to have the boat on the water in the next couple of weeks.  Happy fishing guys see you on the water.

Offline Icemomma

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #101 on: Mar 02, 2011, 12:24 PM »
Thank you to everyone who put this on, this was my dad's and my first tourney on that side of the mountains. And it was awesome, we are coming back next year and can't wait for more assaults on this side. Special thanks to Arron for showing us around the lake a few weeks ago and to the Weller family, for all your hospitality.  ;D

Offline perchSlayer95

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • team montana fishing team
« Reply #102 on: Mar 03, 2011, 10:31 AM »
had a blast this assault but ended up in 33rd overall

sittin here waitin on a flag drinkin beer and wastin propane

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
« Reply #103 on: Mar 03, 2011, 02:53 PM »
a little worse and you might have won one of the "not last" checks for $100!!! ;D

Thanks to Mike from Painters Express and Pete from Petes tackle for the $200 that created that prize...
If I\'m not fishing, I\'m probably thinking about fishing...And if I\'m thinking about fishing, I\'m probably not getting much else done so, I might as well go fishing...Yeah, I just said that!

Offline iceholer

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #104 on: Mar 03, 2011, 07:40 PM »
mike what ever happend to the dvd you guys were working on last year can you get a copy or down load it or something

Offline H-glow

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #105 on: Mar 03, 2011, 08:39 PM »
ice holer glad to see you and partner made it back home I was still to stuffed from fish fry night to think of driving that far gut would of gotten in the way of steering wheel

Offline wallinuts

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Love those big winter females
« Reply #106 on: Mar 03, 2011, 09:52 PM »
I do want to say thank you to mike his wife and all the volunteers for all the time and effort they put into making this the best ice fishing tournament I have ever attended.  You guys put on one hell of a tournament.  I am looking forward to being able to fish more perch assaluts in the future.  And just for my two cents the two day format adds a lot to a tournament.  I hope you guys keep this format going forward.  Thanks again and hope to see you all on the water

Offline iceholer

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #107 on: Mar 04, 2011, 08:42 AM »
ice holer glad to see you and partner made it back home I was still to stuffed from fish fry night to think of driving that far gut would of gotten in the way of steering wheel
yes my gut got in the way and the elk on 83 made it in about 11 o'clock sunday we will have to have another fish fry next time and i can pay you that shot IOU lots of ice here so I'm off to find those two pounders gl fishing

Offline fish to live

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Im on the ice right now, or wishing i was
« Reply #108 on: Mar 04, 2011, 08:55 AM »
I don't want to wait till next year  :'( WE need more tourneys I WANNA PLAY, hope next year we can have the state wide perch tourney, This was way to much fun to not keep it going, GO PERCHASSAULT 2012!!!!!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :woot: :woot:                             

I need to wipe that smirk off my little bros face, ;D

:icefish: :icefish: :icefish: :icefish: :icefish: :icefish: :icefish: :icefish:
Every one can go fishing, " not every one can catch fish

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
« Reply #109 on: Mar 04, 2011, 09:28 AM »
mike what ever happend to the dvd you guys were working on last year can you get a copy or down load it or something

The guy who was filming has moved back east, but Chancy is supposed to be getting the footage from him.  When and if we do, we will put something together.

Offline iceholer

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #110 on: Mar 04, 2011, 04:34 PM »

I need to wipe that smirk off my little bros face, ;D

good luck with that. that smirk will be there every time you look at him for the next year what did he say 7 lbs this year my azz he smoked you  :o :o OK me to :( :( i see how they done it they brought a third player along smart thinking two more poles

Offline H-glow

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #111 on: Mar 04, 2011, 07:56 PM »
I'm going with FTL im not done playing either guess ill have to wait till next year

Offline MT Hank

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • My Fishin Buddy
« Reply #112 on: Mar 05, 2011, 09:38 PM »
Hey Everybody!

Go check out the NEW web site

www.perchassault.com

My wife just put the final touches on it.  All the results, photos and recaps are there.

Very nice  :thumbsup: :bow: :clap:  Great job!

Offline clowdy

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #113 on: Apr 04, 2011, 09:57 PM »
can anybody give me rule information on the tournament.  Want to come to it next year, but looking for info.  Do you have to keep the fish alive or can you sort out your biggest 10?  How far apart can you be from your partner?   How many holes and rods can be used per person?

Offline steelerod

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #114 on: Apr 04, 2011, 10:01 PM »
Go to www.perchassault.com
Everythihng you want to know is there.

Offline clowdy

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #115 on: Apr 04, 2011, 10:28 PM »
i have been to the web site but can't find anything but pictures and past results.

Offline Aaron072

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #116 on: Apr 04, 2011, 11:29 PM »
30 paces from teamate 10 paces from other teams and fish have to be alive as far as rods has to meet fwp regs
is it wrong to be turned on by an icehole?

Offline JayHelfrich

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • My kids can out fish you!
« Reply #117 on: Apr 04, 2011, 11:57 PM »
PM PerchAssau.  His name is Mike and he would love help you.  Not sure what the line up for next year will be but I'm sure he will make it a blast!

Jay
Take a kid fishing.

Kids that hunt, fish, and trap don't rob anyone's grandma!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.