Author Topic: Under Armour  (Read 13897 times)

Offline mikeyc0203

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ayooooooo
Re: Under Armor
« Reply #30 on: Nov 27, 2005, 09:49 AM »
i agree with the others.. this under armour is not cheap but i think your paying for every dollar because i love that wear..i wear it everytime im going somewhere outside and hafta stay warm

camo_fish

Re: Under Armour
« Reply #31 on: Oct 25, 2006, 08:37 AM »
Wow, after all that reading, it really sounds like something to look into. I like my poly-pros, but sweating in them sux, sounds like the Armour will dry and stay warmer longer.
Might just have to try a pair.  ;D

Offline archbishop

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #32 on: Oct 25, 2006, 10:41 AM »
Wow, after all that reading, it really sounds like something to look into. I like my poly-pros, but sweating in them sux, sounds like the Armour will dry and stay warmer longer.
Might just have to try a pair.  ;D

just be warned about the fright :D if you never played sports and have never warn spandex type material before, its a weird feeling, but trust me, it is well worth it, i even wear them on some rainy days, it keeps away that feeling of wet pants sticking to your legs :tipup:

Offline hardh2ofish

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #33 on: Oct 25, 2006, 10:58 AM »
Im deffinately going to get some.  My buddy that I play fastpitch with had a shirt on this last August,  we were playing in a good sprinkle to light rain and when we were in the duggout while batting he would be completely dry by the time we had to take the field again. It was amazing!!!  He  swore by how well they kept him warm as well.

Fishing should be the exercise of your skills- and its rewards the places it brings you to
                                                                           Negley Farson
Going Fishing

Offline archbishop

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #34 on: Oct 25, 2006, 12:36 PM »
Im deffinately going to get some.  My buddy that I play fastpitch with had a shirt on this last August,  we were playing in a good sprinkle to light rain and when we were in the duggout while batting he would be completely dry by the time we had to take the field again. It was amazing!!!  He  swore by how well they kept him warm as well.

in august im sure he weas wearing warm gear, not cold gear, same thing though, it wicks the moisture away from the body and dries quickly as you said, but it somehow keeps you cool in hot weather and helps keep you from cramping, same with the cold gear, when you sweat it pulls the sweat away and dries, wich keeps you dry and on the ice/woods longer :tipup:

Offline brittlab

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • HARD WATER ROCKS
« Reply #35 on: Oct 25, 2006, 10:28 PM »
I have several sets of under armour for different activities and I love it. I got some good closeout prices on heat and loose gear at Cabelas last winter

See you on the frozen pond.......Mike

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.