Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1621455 times)

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #22680 on: Feb 24, 2021, 04:35 PM »
Nice Dave..
 We’re not getting old just worn out.
 Nice to make things easier... ;)
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #22681 on: Feb 24, 2021, 04:56 PM »

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22682 on: Feb 24, 2021, 05:00 PM »

even 10 degrees cooler would be nice

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #22683 on: Feb 24, 2021, 05:34 PM »
Dave, will you leave the tracks on year around, or will you switch back to tires for the summer??? Also, does it have it's own hydraulic system for your V plow??? Sweet rig man!!! :thumbsup: :clap: :bow:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #22684 on: Feb 24, 2021, 06:05 PM »
The spearing tallies are in for day 12.

Hope you all have a good evening. I will post pictures when I get home.

WS

Today was the 12th day of the 2021 Sturgeon Spearing Daily Update
An image of a sturgeon spearer, Zach Fuller, standing near his harvested lake sturgeon.
Zach Fuller speared this 103.2-pound (71.3 inches) M2 male lake sturgeon on day six of the 2021 spearing season. According to our records, Zach’s fish is one of only 15 male lake sturgeons to weigh over 100 pounds. / Photo credit: Wisconsin DNR

Today was day 12 of the 2021 sturgeon spearing season. Today’s harvest was slightly higher than Monday’s.

In total, 40 fish were speared on Lake Winnebago, bringing the season total to 1,297 and 1,641 on the Winnebago System. Grundman Lane led all registration stations with 10 fish registered. Today the west shore registration stations (Grundman Lane, Oshkosh, and Blackwolf) accounted for 28 of the 40 total fish speared.

Sex-specific season totals have increased to 217 were juvenile females, 587 adult females and 493 males. As expected, harvest during the final week of the season has been low around the lake. The 90% trigger for either Lake Winnebago or system-wide sex-specific harvest caps are still in the distance as 93 juvenile females, 183 adult females, and 342 males remain

Reports from successful spearers maintain that many shacks have been pulled to shore for the season. We anticipate the harvest trend to continue throughout the workweek and potentially increase this weekend for the final two days.

Water clarity remains clear on average around the lake. With warmer weather in the forecast for the rest of the week and runoff events possible, water clarity could take a hit heading into the final weekend. Reports from spearers are that the lake snowpack is maintaining, but some of the landings and access points are beginning to turn to slush. Be sure to reach out to local fishing clubs around the lake for updates on ice conditions as we move through the remainder of the 2021 season.

Good luck to all spearers attempting to harvest a lake sturgeon during the final four days of this year’s sturgeon spearing season!

Click here for a detailed harvest report.

Today’s biggest fish was harvested on Lake Winnebago by Jakob Jaeger and weighed in at 98.6 pounds (72.5 inches). Jakob’s fish was an F1 female and registered at the Black Wolf landing

My husband and I both got lucky this year. His 5th sturgeon 63 inches 63 pounds. My FIRST sturgeon 49 inches 26 pounds!!!!

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #22685 on: Feb 24, 2021, 06:45 PM »
Drifter-016/Dave nice looking vehicle they sat wisdom comes with age the Defender Limited is a more practical vehicle for being able to transport things to and from the cabin.
Raquettedacker hope all is good with you and the family.
Whopper Stopper thank you for keeping us updated on the WI. sturgeon spearing season. How did the tree work go today.
Tomturkey my apology see i left you out my post earlier today,may your snowblower and roof snow removal tool  have been able to deal with the heavy wet snow.

Have a good night everyone.
 Steve

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #22686 on: Feb 24, 2021, 07:04 PM »
Whopper Stopper thank you for keeping us updated on the WI. sturgeon spearing season. How did the tree work go today.
Steve

I burnt brush today. Tomorrow I will hike a couple. Thanks for asking.

WS

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #22687 on: Feb 24, 2021, 08:17 PM »
Dave, will you leave the tracks on year around, or will you switch back to tires for the summer??? Also, does it have it's own hydraulic system for your V plow??? Sweet rig man!!! :thumbsup: :clap: :bow:

Plow has it's own self contained hydraulic system.
Tracks will come off in the summer unless I'm going to crawl through gnarly stuff off road.
We can license our quads and SxS's for the road here. Lot's of peeps cruising around town on them.

This is the V plow I'm going to get. Will get it later in the summer when the trailer guy gets his supply in. I need a 16 footer and he's only got 12's & 14's.

https://www.fisherplows.com/products/trailblazer/

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #22688 on: Feb 25, 2021, 02:37 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  WNW winds are cooking again here this am 25-35mph, 34* at the moment, that will be the high today.

Jeff...did you happen to get a trip out on the ice yesterday?   :tipup:
  Wally...sorry you and Mr.WW missed out on a trip yesterday, dang weather guessers!! Best of luck today if that’s on the planner, hopefully the winds lay down some.   Congratulations on the 2nd vaccination, glad you’re feeling better!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Spitz... hope you made it through the work day ok, getting closer to the weekend!   :thumbsup:
  H2...great news on your wife’s appointment!   Thanks for sharing the picture of the deer, what a beautiful buck!!  :clap: :thumbsup:
  Marv...imagine that warmer weather must feel like summer compared to what you have been dealing with! Hope you had a chance to burn off the brush piles yesterday. Thank you for the updates!   :thumbsup:
  FH4...hope those winds calm down out your way, sorry for your losses caused by them, yikes! Best of luck if you get the last ice trip in this weekend!   :thumbsup:
  Steve...good news on the SUNY sports program.  :thumbsup:  I feel sorry for the school athletes, especially all the seniors who have missed out.
  Dave...thanks for sharing all the pictures and goodies that come with that beast, really sweet machine!!  :bow: :clap: :thumbsup:

Again, my many thanks to you all for the kind words concerning my Mom...they are very much appreciated!  :bow:
  Suppose to get more information from the nursing home tomorrow on visitation guidelines being worked out with the Dept. Of Health, hopefully there will be some better news.  :thumbsup:
  Still plugging along on the terrazzo, rumors are floating around again that our work may come to an end by late April...will cross that bridge when/if it comes.
  Cawfee’s on....
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #22689 on: Feb 25, 2021, 05:03 AM »
 Morning all..
I started filling flower pots with soil this week.  Spring is in the air. Well at least inside the greenhouse.. ;)

Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #22690 on: Feb 25, 2021, 05:08 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's
                          It's 30* and very windy here on my hill. ::)
                          Eddie........I had all intentions of going out but my wife had asked if I heard the snow and ice slide off the front roof, I hadn't. :woot:
                I looked out and I had a ton or 2 of snow and ice in my front walk way so after breakfast I went out a got the snow blower and proceeded to
                clear a my path. It took over 2 hours to do, I had to really work the blower to chew the packed snow and ice away. :cookoo: :%$#!:
                          Dave.........Back in my day I paid $40,000 for my first house on 40 acres of land and a 40x40 barn. Today that place is worth $ 300,000 . :whistle:
                 That's a nice machine, I wish you well and it does what you want from it. :flex:
                          Marv.........So we thought that you were doing a good favor for your sister, but it's the Oak you're after. LOL :roflmao: Seriously you are a good
                brother to take care of her like that. :thumbsup: :clap: :bow: That's what family does for family. :flex:
                          H2l...........Where was that buck during hunting season? ??? I hope you can find the sheds, when they drop. The buck must be eating well, the
                antlers should have dropped by now. :unsure:
                          Wally........I guess we can't depend on the weather guessers. :cookoo: :%$#!: We should just get up and look out the window and go from there. :whistle:
                          Fish..........Those winds can really whip things up, hope you can get things  back together. :flex:
                          Good morning Dom, You've been busey, the green house looking good. :thumbsup: :flex:
                          I was going fishing today but when I woke the wind was howling so I'm backing out this morning.
                          I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out. Stay Safe and healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #22691 on: Feb 25, 2021, 05:29 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

Dave.... It's unbelievable the cost of things. When I bought my 80 acres pre-shack we paid $12,000. I could have bought an adjoining 80 for another $12,000 but didn't have the money ???

Eddie...Those dang rumors :whistle: Good luck with the terrazzo today. As a matter of fact Yesterday was T-shirt and sunglasses here :thumbsup:

Dom.... Excellent pictures :clap: :clap: You have things looking good :thumbsup:

IW....Thanks for the kind words, I couldn't imagine not helping them. That had to be a heck of a mound of snow. Glad you weren't coming out the door ???

I have to cut it short this morning. I am going with my wife to her eye Dr. appointment.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and stay healthy.

WS

Offline SpitzoMT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FLX-28 Ultra Pack
« Reply #22692 on: Feb 25, 2021, 06:03 AM »
Good Morning Everyone !!

10° at the house, 2° in town & 1° here at work. Took a glance at the Georgetown Lake webcam before I left the house & it was -16° there. Georgetown is one of the more popular bodies of water in Montana to hit the ice & it's located about 50 miles away from the house. https://rwis.mdt.mt.gov/scanweb/swframe.asp?Pageid=RPUStatus&Units=English&Groupid=267000&Siteid=267009&DisplayClass=Java&SenType=All

Time to iron out some work details, finish this coffee & get to work.

Hope you all have a great day & STAY SAFE N' HEALTHY !!!!!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22693 on: Feb 25, 2021, 06:55 AM »
26* this morning.
Drifter, I think you made the correct choice, will be some rig.
IW, I know the deer can move many miles during the winter, so you never know where its' home range is. I do know that this buck and an 8pt that was with it have spent most of the winter about 2 miles from my nephew's. They hadn't been seen there since late last week and showed up here on Tuesday. This last snow must have pushed them further down. You have to keep in mind that from my nephew and brothers homes it is close to 17 miles north to the next paved road, BIG country and to the South about 8 miles. The 10pt dropped it's right side sometime between Tues and Wed morning.

I got pretty close to him last night just before dark. I don't think it is a very old deer. I asked him to stick around until late Oct.

Raq, we are going to have to take a ride up and see your operation one of these days.

WS, I still can get use to seeing fish like that.

Wind is picking up as I type, this will dry up some of the snow.

Have a good day and stay well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22694 on: Feb 25, 2021, 07:14 AM »
Morning all,

H2L....that's a beauty for sure  :thumbsup:

WS.....best wishes on a good report for MrsWS  ;)2 

Eddie.....fingers crossed there's good news from the nursing home  ;)

Drifter.....looks like you'll be all set to work/play smarter not harder  :flex:

MrC.....as far as I can tell all parts remain attached and functional  ;D

IW.....that snow/ice is like cement when it slides off the roof  >:( 

Nothing much on the planner today, snowing and blowing out, good day to stay in  ;)

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22695 on: Feb 25, 2021, 08:32 AM »
13* start to the  day. mid 30's guessed. Guessed to be in the 40's this week end.

I got a couple of letters in the mail this week. One from an out fit that wants to spray brush  killer under the local electrical lines. I told them that I do not  allow brush killer on my land. Hopefully the do not do it anyway.

The other was from the power company that has a 100 foot easement across my property. They are going to totally rebuild the line. I think I talked to the guy I had issues with years ago when I called them yesterday. They better not think they are going to move the easement over if the do not set the new poles in the same line with the present poles as the easement was set back in the 60s when the original line was built. It cost them a whooping 10 dollars a pole back then for at total of $40.00. They are not allowed to spray brush killer on the easement either.

H2L Hopefully you can find both sheds in the spring when the snow is gone. He is probably not bedding that far away. What would be even better if you could put him on the wall next fall to go with the sheds. I have only found one shed in my life.

IW At least you could blow the snow. When I took some of the snow off the roof the other day it dropped in my walkway to the front deck. It was so heavy I could hardly get it to go out of the chute on my blower. Year ago I got a panic call from a dentist friend. A huge chunk of ice had come off of his roof, luckily at night so no one  got killed. it took me a few hours to get enough out of the way with an axe so his patient's did not have to walk around to the back door to get in.

Dave I am sure that you will enjoy the new UTV. It is quite a machine.

Dom Hopefully you can get the other green house fixed before you really need it. It is only a few days until our shared birthday. Just don't forget I have you on seniority or should it be senility?

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #22696 on: Feb 25, 2021, 09:45 AM »
Good day already have reached the days forecast high temperature of 42 degrees feels colder with the 10 to 20 mph winds. I received a phone call from the complex's property management company asking residents to please take down Christmas decorations hope this not become a big issue and they ban any type of holiday decorations in our windows on on balconies.
Eddie may you receive good news about the nursing home visitations. May you not see any layoffs come April.
Raquettedacker looks like some busy weeks ahead as you prepare for the Spring gardening and planting season. Sorry to read about and see photo of damaged carport at your Mother's home in the Grumpy thread.
Ice Wanderer glad no one was outside when the snow-ice slid off the roof .
Whopper Stopper may your wife get a good report from her eye doctor. Nice that you were able to burn some brush yesterday.
SpitzoMT thanks for the link to Georgetown Lake web.camera will look at it once i finish typing and post.
Hunts2long thank you for the deer photos. May the buck listen to you and still be around your home this Fall.
wallyworld Glad all your body parts are intact . Hope you do not receive to much new snow today.
Tomturkey may you not have any problems with either company.

Have a safe and good Thursday.
 Steve

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #22697 on: Feb 25, 2021, 10:27 AM »

Plow has it's own self contained hydraulic system.
Tracks will come off in the summer unless I'm going to crawl through gnarly stuff off road.
We can license our quads and SxS's for the road here. Lot's of peeps cruising around town on them.

This is the V plow I'm going to get. Will get it later in the summer when the trailer guy gets his supply in. I need a 16 footer and he's only got 12's & 14's.

https://www.fisherplows.com/products/trailblazer/

That SXS is pretty good size! It has a 6' bed if I remember and with the enclosed cab with heat and A/C you have a mini pickup!! When you total all the $$$ you'll have in it, you're in small truck $ range!! And I think it's well worth the price!! You can work smarter and not harder now!! Enjoy!!!! You can't take money with you so you might as well buy nice toys!!!  ;)2 :thumbsup: :clap: :flex:  :whistle:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #22698 on: Feb 25, 2021, 03:36 PM »
That SXS is pretty good size! It has a 6' bed if I remember and with the enclosed cab with heat and A/C you have a mini pickup!! When you total all the $$$ you'll have in it, you're in small truck $ range!! And I think it's well worth the price!! You can work smarter and not harder now!! Enjoy!!!! You can't take money with you so you might as well buy nice toys!!!  ;)2 :thumbsup: :clap: :flex:  :whistle:

The bed also has electric dump too.  :)
I think it looks like those pickups you see in travel videos of India and Pakistan.   :roflmao:
For the $$$$ I could get one of these.

https://www.toyota.ca/toyota/en/vehicles/tundra/overview
And in the near future I will be getting one with a plow too.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #22699 on: Feb 25, 2021, 04:13 PM »

The bed also has electric dump too.  :)
I think it looks like those pickups you see in travel videos of India and Pakistan.   :roflmao:
For the $$$$ I could get one of these.

https://www.toyota.ca/toyota/en/vehicles/tundra/overview[url]]]https://www.toyota.ca/toyota/en/vehicles/tundra/overview[url][/url]

And in the near future I will be getting one with a plow too.

I got a 404 error on the link!!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22700 on: Feb 25, 2021, 05:32 PM »
Dave, almost missed your pictures,  dang nice looking machine, hope it serves you well.   :clap: :clap:

Eddie good to hear about the window, and possible visits.

Dom, that time already ?  :thumbsup:

Got up to anywhere from 12 to 18 " of snow, some was nice and fluffy, but some had lots of moisture, that we can use.

Lately have only been seeing one Euro Dove, all by itsself.  Got done with the snow, and popped a couple casseroles in the oven.

now just waiting for the dark spell to arrive.

Take care all.
Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #22701 on: Feb 25, 2021, 05:34 PM »
Good evening everyone :bow:

Day 13 spearing tallies are in. The biggest fish of the day was 137 pounds, believe it or not, no pictures. If I find one on a different forum I will post it up.

Hope you all have a good evening :thumbsup: Stay safe and stay healthy

WS

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #22702 on: Feb 25, 2021, 07:35 PM »
 Good evening, lost some of the snow cover today  drivers will have to be aware of possible black ice on roadways as temperature drops over night.
Drifter you certainly are getting all the accessories with the side by side.
IFF hope majority of the snow was light and fluffy. Enjoy the casseroles, any movement on the china collection.
Whopper Stopper thanks for today's spearing report. Hope things went well for your wife at the eye doctors.

Have a safe and good night.
 Steve

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #22703 on: Feb 25, 2021, 07:50 PM »
Whopper Stopper thanks for today's spearing report. Hope things went well for your wife at the eye doctors.
Have a safe and good night.
 Steve

mr.clean..

She was pretty excited with the Dr. visit. Her eye pressure was well within normal range and there were no Red Blood cells showing up.

She does have one problem that will need attention in the next year or so and that's a cataract that has sprouted. So for her life goes on with 1 pill a day and 7 eye drops of different medicines throughout the day.

Thanks for asking!

WS

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #22704 on: Feb 25, 2021, 10:00 PM »
I got a 404 error on the link!!

Go back and click on it now. I fixed it.   ;D

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22705 on: Feb 26, 2021, 01:43 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Supposed to be a nice day today. My wife had her Melanomas cut out and they got all of the cancer. One of my sister in laws husband had emergency surgery for a gi bleed. I’ve been approved for the neuro stimulator in my back in March. Going to be going to the same place for my headaches. Hopefully they’ll be able to fix those. Hoping to be better to learn how to fly fish this year.

Whopper Stopper, Thank you for the updates on the Sturgeon Derby. Those are some big Fish. Prayers for your wife with her eye. That’s a lot of eye drops in a day.

Drifter, Thats a cool machine.

IFF, Thats good the snow was light and fluffy. How did your casseroles turn out?

Tom Turkey, Hopefully you get everything settled with the power company.

Mason Eddie, Hopefully you get to visit with your mom soon in person.

I hope everyone has a great and safe day. God Bless

Take a kid ice fishing

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #22706 on: Feb 26, 2021, 02:39 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Fairly calm and 21* under a full moon this am, high of 37 today with plenty of sunshine....should have taken today off!   :tipup:

Dave...that SxS has some really awesome features, will definitely be a game changer for the rest of your cabin build and beyond.  :thumbsup:  I’m still calling first dibs on taking that hovercraft out when we get there though.... :whistle:
  Steve...noticeable loss in snow cover here yesterday also, but still plenty around. Calling for some rain tomorrow which will probably make a real mess on the lakes....hopefully some of Dave’s temps will follow!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...glad your wife’s appointment went well.  :clap:  Thank you for the update...imagine it will be a busy weekend up on the lakes for the finale!   :thumbsup:
  Bud...that Rocky Mtn. weather is always full of surprises!! Hopefully that will be the last of the snow for you for awhile.   :thumbsup:  How much snow fell up in the Granby area?
  Tom...best of luck with the power company, hope everything works out with no problems!   :thumbsup:  Have you seen anyone out on the lake fishing?
  H2...thanks for sharing the pictures, excellent shots!!  :clap: :thumbsup:
  Wally...going to be a nice day today, best of luck to you and Mr.WW if heading out!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...heard a snowmobile went in on LG yesterday. Be careful and best of luck to you and Jon if heading out today.   :thumbsup:
  Dom...the greenhouse is looking good again, thanks for sharing the pictures....looking forward to the growing season!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Spitz...thanks for the link, will check that out.   :thumbsup:

Man, sure feels like this week just dragged by...but Happy Friday everyone!    ;D
  Not much of a change with the visitation at the nursing home yet, but they have submitted a plan with the DOH and waiting for approval...fingers crossed.  :thumbsup:
  Looking forward to the closing bell today, time to get moving before I ponder anymore of taking today off to go  :icefish:   Cawfee’s on...
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Good Morning I-45,
  Congratulations and best wishes sent to you and your wife...that’s great news on the stimulator!!!!   :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #22707 on: Feb 26, 2021, 03:29 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                             It's 13* and clear and calm here on my hill. :P
                             Just a quick Hello this morning, heading out in a few.
                             Eddie........Yeah, it's a sad thing to happen but I don't understand why he was so close to the docks and open water? :unsure:                         
                             Marv.........How long does the tournament go for? ??? The results are amazing. :thumbsup:
                             Wally........It's a good day to be heading out, it should be the calm after the storm or before a storm, snow coming over night. :whistle:
                             Gotta run. I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #22708 on: Feb 26, 2021, 04:57 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

29 heading to 40 by afternoon.The snow is taking a hit :thumbsup:

45....Glad all went well for you wife. Prayers sent for your sister in laws husband.

Eddie.... May your Friday fly by :thumbsup: May the plan get approved :thumbsup:

IW.... Best of luck today :icefish: Only a couple more days to go and the sturgeon season will be a wrap

WW...Hope the day finds you planning fun stuff :thumbsup:

The s-i-l and I are going snowshoeing today. I wanted to go to the shack but it didn't work out so we are going to a local skiing area with a snowshoeing trail.

Hope you all have a good day no matter what's on the agenda :thumbsup: Stay safe and stay healthy

WS

Offline SpitzoMT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FLX-28 Ultra Pack
« Reply #22709 on: Feb 26, 2021, 06:07 AM »
Good Morning Everyone !!

21° at the house, 23° in town & 23° here at work. Heading to 29° with 45% chance of snow.

TGIF - Glad it finally arrived. Looking like a decent day here at work & I hope it goes fast. Time to finish this coffee & get this work thing over with.

Hope everyone has a great day & an even better weekend.....STAY SAFE N' HEALTHY !!!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.