Author Topic: its gone  (Read 651 times)

Offline river_scum

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • hook n cook
its gone
« on: Dec 18, 2021, 01:32 PM »
integrity has left this site. lmao  SAD 
real fishermen don't ask "where you catch those"

OANN the real story

- member here since -2003- IN.

Offline wallydiven

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: its gone
« Reply #1 on: Dec 19, 2021, 08:03 AM »
You just now realized that?  ;D

Offline TeacherPreacher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Dec 20, 2021, 08:33 AM »
It's the way of the world! Look at our Government Leaders, and I use that term lightly!!! And what is happening in our major cities throughout our country!!It IS sad!!! I believe in my heart of hearts the majority of people are good! They just keep on living their lives, respect others  and do the right thing. They are just quiet about it. But I also believe there is a storm a brewing! People can just take so much!
We use to have a lot of fun on this site. Shared ideas and techniques, met up and fished together, had fly exchanges, even formed a club, Friends Of Fishing! Life is too short to be angry! I'm hoping more will join in and share ideas without giving lake names so we don't have the over load mentioned . Just have to be careful about giving out that kind of information.
Information only as good as the person from which it comes!  As "River Eddie" says, "Fish ON"!!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to ALL!
Teach
Teacher Preacher
Life is short! Do all that you love to do as often as you can with those that you love!

Offline river_scum

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • hook n cook
« Reply #3 on: Dec 20, 2021, 09:18 AM »
i hear ya teach. but we cant comment on that "G" subject. even though its THE most important subject we face today.  ive often wondered if i just notice more evil ways of people or people are just more that way.  i have gotten rid of several lifelong friends in the last 10-15yrs.  i just dont have a use for them anymore.   liars cheats users.........anyone dishonest can go fly a kite so to speak.  maybe im just turning into a grumpy old man?  im by no means religious but i try to be a nice honest guy to those that cross my path.  well, until i get burned then im the devil! lol the internet was great in the beginning, but it seems to have had an expiration date.  its why i coined the term "internet rotenone". ;D

merry chistmas to you too sir.! and EVERONE else also!
real fishermen don't ask "where you catch those"

OANN the real story

- member here since -2003- IN.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.