Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Ice Fishing Transportation

Reliability of Arctic Cat, Can-Am and Polaris ATVs

(1/5) > >>

Lostboy:
Hey guys and gals,
If you've seen my previous posts you know I'm in the market for a new 2-Up 4x4 ATV to be used mainly for Ice fishing. Obviously I have to go with one of these 3 manufacturers If I want a 2-Up (no I don't want a side-by-side or a snowmobile). I'd like to hear your take on the reliability of these three manufacturers... Good stories and bad...

Please limit your posts to these three manufacturers as the others don't make a 2-Up and that is what I'm going to buy. Also lets not slam or praise unless you have real honest experiences to share.

I will be using your replies to help me choose. I have good dealers for all three makes close to where I live so that is not a factor.

Thanks in advance!

Lostboy:
Come on folks help me out...  ;)

ice dawg:
I have never had a reliability problem with my Arctic Cat no matter the weather or temperature. What else do ya want????? ???

Lostboy:
That's what I'm looking for...
I don't want a machine that will spend half its time in the shop... or has inherent problems. A dealer will always  tell you thier machines are the best... I want to know from the riders if they have problems or I should avoid a certain make.

Tailgunner:
LB....This one is really easy.....Get a CAT...or stay home!! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version