The ice fishing MN boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: I got my first ice fish felt so good this is my first season every and I'm in  (Read 1234 times)

Offline Jayice

• IceShanty Rookie
It was a perch  but I was so happy when it hit  I had got to the point where I thought I could not catch fish through the ice but I kept at it and I'm hooked now I just need to buy me a flasher and a ice tent so I chuld take my eldest daughter with me in stoked

Offline CJohnson27

• IceShanty Rookie
A flasher and a portable house make ice fishing much more enjoyable. At least in my opinion.

You will know if you are sitting on fish and can do it out of the wind. You will definitely see prices starting to drop.
Another place to look is craigslist. Guys are starting to unload equipment already!

:tipup:

Offline tbern

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Congrats on your first fish! Keep enjoying the sport.

Offline bart

• Team IceShantyholic
  • I love you, Deb
Jayice, congrats! It's only the beginning of the addiction...  ;D
"Many fish their entire lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."-Henry David Thoreau
  Keep America Godly...

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
It was a perch  but I was so happy when it hit  I had got to the point where I thought I could not catch fish through the ice but I kept at it and I'm hooked now I just need to buy me a flasher and a ice tent so I chuld take my eldest daughter with me in stoked

Where are you located?

WS

Offline Lamppa

• IceShanty Rookie
I literally danced on the ice when I caught the first crappie of the year on dec 10. 

Offline Jayice

• IceShanty Rookie
Hahaha thanks everyone  sense this post I met a guy on the ice while were fishing he let me know he had one at home for 50 bucks and sold it to me he went home and got it and came back to the lake great guy

Offline Jayice

• IceShanty Rookie
Whopper stopper I'm in the saint Paul Minnesota area  trying to learn as much as I can on the city lakes befor I start traveling farer  out

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.