Author Topic: The New 9:45 Thread..  (Read 231249 times)

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: The New 9:45 Thread..
« Reply #4890 on: May 15, 2024, 07:05 AM »
Morning all,

H2L.....fingers crossed all is good this morning  :)

IW.....sports definitely help keep kids too busy to get into much trouble  :thumbsup:

MrC....congrats to the senior boys and best of luck to them as they head of to college  :clap:

Drifter.....good to hear you have escape options available, hopefully you won't need to use them  :nono:

Guess MrWW is changing the wheel bearings in my car today  :bow:  $200 each for the "economy" ones but still cheaper than a new car  :roflmao:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4891 on: May 15, 2024, 07:48 AM »
Just a quick update. Surgery went well, they were done by 4pm. They had a hard time waking her up, they couldn't get her oxygen level up. We didn't get out of the hospital until about 11pm. We got home and her levels dropped, luckily we had some oxygen here so she is on .5 liters to keep her levels normal. Waiting for the drug store to open to get some pain pills. Right now she is sleeping. THANKS for the well wishes.....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4892 on: May 15, 2024, 08:32 AM »
WW. What vehicle is getting wheel bearings, I’m assuming ones that are built in the hubs ?
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4893 on: May 15, 2024, 09:09 AM »
IFF……My Chevy Cruze

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #4894 on: May 15, 2024, 08:48 PM »
Good evening, rain to start this day and I see more moving in overnight and going through out Thursday. Some sad news from this weekend and Monday night. This past Friday around 11 Pm a 38 year old female walking along route 211 in Town of Wallkill (Middletown.NY. area) stepped off curb into traffic and was struck and killed by a person driving a 2017 ford Escape. Driver of the Escape stopped called 911 and tried to administer first aid. When police and emergency services arrived on scene the female was pronounced dead. State Police investigation ongoing about this accident. Monday night also around 11 PM a 911 call to city of Newburgh police about gunshots fire d. when police arrived at location they found two victims one 25 years old the other 20 years old. The 25 year old was pronounced dead at scene . The 20 year old taken to local hospital in critical condition at time of new story release. City Police asking community for help.

Ice Wanderer i hope today's therapy session was a good one for you.  Guess you will be busy most weekends helping complete the jobs for Association members with your neighbor and his brother.
Hunts2long may your wife's oxygen levels have returned to normal range. best to her moving forward from her surgery.
Wallyworld may Mr.WW have the wheel bearings replaced and the job have gone problem free for him. I sent you a message with some lacrosse information to share with your son and grandson.
IFF I hope things are drying out for you and a few days of sunshine in your extended weather forecast.

May everyone stay healthy and safe. Best to all fishing.
  Steve

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4895 on: Today at 03:43 AM »
Morning all,

A quick hello, heading to the lake this morning  ;)

H2L....happy anniversary  :clap:   hope MrsH2 is feeling better today

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #4896 on: Today at 05:26 AM »

Good morning Wally, ER's,
                           It's 54* and partly cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                           Wally............It's a good thing Mr. ww is handy. :flex: Good luck out today. :thumbsup:
                           H2l..............I'm glad that your wife is doing better. It's a good thing you had extra oxygen at home. :clap:
                           Steve...........Sounds like the two were having a shootout. :cookoo:
                           Bud..............Hopef ully drier weather is on the way. :unsure:
                           I had plans on going over to the Trout Lake job to pressure wash the deck but it was raining too hard, I'll head over today.
                           I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #4897 on: Today at 06:49 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Cloudy and 57*, high of 64 today.

Dave…wow, that is a lot of fires going on up there! Sure hope they can get some of them under control soon. Stay safe!
  H2…glad to read your wife’s surgery went well, hope her oxygen levels are back to normal today. Happy Anniversary to you both!!  :bow: :clap: :thumbsup:
   Jeff….hope your therapy session went well, sounds like it’s going to be a busy summer with all the work going on!   :thumbsup:  I’ve been keeping an eye on the extended forecast as far as planting in the garden. Might start some plants this weekend.
   Wally…best of luck to Team WW today, will be looking forward to the results!   :thumbsup:
  Steve…very sad news about the woman being struck. The dog sitting is going well, Lady fits right in with our other dogs.  :thumbsup:
  Bud…that cedar wood is beautiful, hope to see you making some projects out of it!   :thumbsup:

Fishing sounds good today…heading out for a couple hours to see if I can catch dinner, lol. Cawfee’s on…
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4898 on: Today at 07:02 AM »
59* and a few clouds.

WW, good luck today and THANKS!

The wife is in the hospital in Gloversville. I don't have much info has of yet. We had given NYP an update and were told if her breathing didn't improve PLUS if we got low on oxygen to go to the EM. After dinner last night we knew we didn't have enough to get thru the night so we went early thinking they would provide us with some. This is where it get "tweaky", to prepare for her surgery she had to stop her blood thinner and re-start the day after  which she did. The Dr. in the ER said she may have developed a blood clot so wanted to do CAT scan and x-ray. At midnight they were taking her in to do it but said they wouldn't be sending her home. I hadn't had very much sleep in the past 2+ days so came home. That is all I know as she didn't take her phone with her. Will update you later.

Have a good day and well...h2l
Northville, NY

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.