The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: C'mon now,  (Read 1289 times)

Offline flapjack

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Another season, another reason, to, FISH ON !
C'mon now,
« on: Dec 07, 2005, 05:22 PM »
Someone has to be fishin', were close on a few near me. Got some days left on last years License to use up and am laid off for the winter, love to hear from some So.Maine boys who got some ice to share.

Capt.  Ben.....  we def. got to hookup for Ice. Like to do a Sebago trip before we get 3 feet of ice and b***hun cold! Keep in touch !
I work all year for this ! PAID TO ICEFISH, GOD BLESS AMERICA !

Offline Bluefinforme

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: C'mon now,
« Reply #1 on: Dec 07, 2005, 05:36 PM »
we'll do Jack!  how ya feeling ???

Offline flapjack

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 07, 2005, 05:50 PM »
Not bad, thank you. Ribs are doing good but the shoulder still has me limited a little. Stunk losing out on the last of the stripers, had planned on chasing them to New Jersey but what the heck..... could be dead or hurt a lot worse. Looking for a hardtop for a 94 jeep if any one knows where I can find one.

Offline cdc

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Dec 07, 2005, 05:59 PM »
Flapjack...you want to go fishing in the am...I am sure with a tank full of gas and some traps I will find safe ice
we need to get a start on the NY fishing team...I was on the ice today but my 3yr old was cold and wanted to go home...so home I went...
LETS GO FISHING

Offline flapjack

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Dec 07, 2005, 06:09 PM »
I'm ready as soon as I finish putting my jeep together..........need a roof and I'm ready to roll !  I have to stay close to home till after this snow passes, I plow and sand! After that I'm a go, keep posting the ice though, so I'll have an idea whats going on down here in Central Mass

Offline cdc

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Dec 07, 2005, 06:18 PM »
C'mon now put some gas in that topless jeep and c'mon up here in Maine...We have ice...somewhere...
I was in S. Hamilton Ma Tues and saw that Wenham lake was skimed over so it wont be long for you Mass guys..

Offline mike upton

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Dec 07, 2005, 08:02 PM »
I pitched a rock out onto Wenham today, didn't even skip.  Like slush out there.  couple miles south, Wakefield, and Spot Pond in Stoneham, zero ice.  Did pick up a nice largemouth, 2 1/2-3 lbs off the northern side on a weightless worm, it came from about 20feet down, still a great feeling, when you have to fight that weight up.  Since I only ice fish in ME, I have to wait to hear where you fellas are finding it, and hopefully head out by the end of the year.
I'll stay tuned.
Upton

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.