Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1617035 times)

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #28620 on: Aug 15, 2022, 11:32 PM »
Steve
Looking forward to the day I get blinds on those 4 big windows.  ;)
The windows face Southeast and get sun for the 1st half of the day.
One reason it was hot is because I closed all the windows because the neighbour across the bays dog wouldn't shut up.
I am a dog person but hate dogs that bark non stop.  >:(

IW
The fishes commitment was lack luster at best.
They were short hitting and were gone before I could get the rod out of the holder mostly.
Had about 6 or 8 fish on but only boated one little guy.
Was nicer out in the boat than in the cabin though.  ;D

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28621 on: Aug 16, 2022, 05:09 AM »
60* clear and the boat is hooked up, will check in later....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #28622 on: Aug 16, 2022, 05:36 AM »

Good morning H2l, Dave, ER's,
                                It's 63* and partly cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                                H2l...........I hope you have a successful day on the lake. :flex:
                                Dave........Blinds would be a big help. :whistle: Sorry the fishing was slow, but at least you were out. :thumbsup:
                                Marv.........I hope the tree job is something you can handle and doesn't take too long. :unsure:
                                Eddie........I'm sure you wife makes a fantastic lasagna, sometimes you need a break from grilling. :whistle:
                                Fish..........Nice catch,  :thumbsup: sorry the wife wasn't feeling well. :(
                                I-45.........I hope you and Mr. Dickens had a nice trip to NH. :clap:
                                Wally........It looks like the benefit went well. :flex:
                                Yesterday I made another dent in the wood, today might be the end of it, but it looks like I'm going to be a little short of wood
                  from what the logger said was on the truck. I won't know till we get it all done.
                                I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and healthy.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #28623 on: Aug 16, 2022, 07:58 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Sunshine and 62*, high of 80 forecasted with a slight chance of showers today.

Jeff…good luck wrapping up the wood project today, hopefully you won’t need another load of logs to meet your needs!  :thumbsup:  My wife does a good job on the lasagna, one of her specialty’s…usually has a tad too much oregano but I learned not to mention that a long time ago!   :whistle:  ;D
  H2…best of luck finding those walleyes this morning, will be looking forward to your report!   :clap:
  Dave…better luck next trip out chasing those Lakers.   :thumbsup:  What’s your personal best taken on the lake open water and/or ice?
  Steve..you hit the nail right on the head mentioning all the other crazy things going on in the world/news. I’ve been trying to keep up with some things, but it’s pretty darn depressing for the most part.  :cookoo:  Made a batch of pepper jelly yesterday, will be making another today… :thumbsup:
  FH4…nice job on the catching again!!  :clap:
  I-45…hope you had a nice day out with Mr.Dickens, best wishes continued for your wife.   :thumbsup:  I have a pretty good assortment of hot peppers growing this season…jalapeńos, habanero’s, sirracha, Fresno chilies.
  Bud…glad you had a safe trip back, hope the kicker motor is an easy fix…good luck with the trouble shooting!   :thumbsup:
  OG…good score on the gloves, it’s getting to be that time again thinking about the upcoming season!   ;D  :icefish:  I topped off my graph battery’s so far, lol.
  Marv…good luck with the tree job…I can’t seem to stop thinking about that slammer buck you shared for some reason, lol.   ;D :clap: :thumbsup:
  Wally…are the ovens warming up this morning???   :whistle:

Had to chuckle yesterday after hearing the President’s comment that we had “ zero “ inflation for July. Found canning jars in stock at a local store…up around 25%. “ Come on man!! “.  ;D
  Jelly making this morning…Cawfee’s still hot!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28624 on: Aug 16, 2022, 08:19 AM »
Well it is voting day for the Primaries here and we made national news with how bad our state wants Cheney out of office, she did a good job for the most part but now like most politicians are going for her own agenda and out here we do not take to that kind of politics and usually get them out, but we have a lot of Democrat's switching parties to just vote for her.  Too bad they allow you to change parties in a blink of an eye and back again.  Well better get back to work as I just got here and need to figure out what is going on.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28625 on: Aug 16, 2022, 09:24 AM »
So far only frustrating with the kicker motor, find so far shops are either out of business or refuse to work on motors over 10 years old. That could be because of lack of parts. Didn’t realize that Johnson motors were out of business and no longer in production as of 2007.  Will continue to look forward repairing manual for what I have, everything in the 4 Stroke look puzzling to me.

Put up the frame to a 10x20 canopy last evening, after putting the top on will need to make a shopping trip or groceries
Bud

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #28626 on: Aug 16, 2022, 09:54 AM »
Eddie
Got this one just around the point from my cabin.
Have had a few that were bigger on though.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28627 on: Aug 16, 2022, 06:06 PM »
Evening all,

Drifter....that's a beauty  :bow:

IFF....sorry the kicker is turning into an issue, hopefully you can McGyver some kind of fix  ;)2

WS.....did you take on the tree job  ??? 

IW.....fingers crossed you have enough wood when everything is cut, split and stacked  :unsure:

H2L.....will be looking forward to your report in the morning  ;)

Eddie....no baking just yet, pretty darn hot again for a few days  ::)

MrC.....the worst part of the picking was the thorns that grab skin thru your pant legs  :o

Had a couple of appointments and some errands today, finally seeing the frozen veggie section of the grocery store stocked again  :clap:

Have a good night. Stay safe, stay healthy.

H2L.....just peeked at MFF, sorry things were slow today  :( very frustrating when you know the fish are there but can't get them to bite  :%$#!:

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28628 on: Aug 16, 2022, 06:22 PM »
Good Evening Everyone, Looks like my post from this morning didn’t go thru. My wife was home today. Plumber finally came. Turned out when the electrician was here last week he forgot to switch the hot water heater on. Tomorrow going for a pulmonary test to see why I’m short of breath all the time.

Drifter, Thats one nice fish.

Hunts2long, Hope you had a good day on the water.

Mason Eddie, How did the canning go?

Fish, I hope your wife is feeling better. I don’t think people should be allowed to change their political party to vote then change it back.

Ice Wanderer, Where do you come up with those jokes. They always make me chuckle in the morning. Hope you weren’t short on wood.

Whopper Stopper, Did you end up taking the tree job?

IFF, Good luck fixing the motor. Hopefully it’s a simple fix.

Mr Clean, We had a good time at the Cathedral. Everyone there loves Mr Dickens. We decided to get the transmission rebuilt. Have to much money invested in it already.

I hope everyone had a great day today and have a great evening.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28629 on: Aug 16, 2022, 06:40 PM »
Hours sure went fast today

Dave dang nice fish even if not the biggest  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bow: :bow:

Neighbors cows sure are unhappy about something.  Now their dogs are having a fit as well
Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #28630 on: Aug 17, 2022, 04:24 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                               It's 63* and mostly cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                               Bud............I'm sorry to hear about the kicker motor, I didn't know Johnson was out of business either. :o My #2 son's father in law
                     gave me a 2.5 hp motor for a kicker, it some Chinese or Japanese brand. I hope it runs. :unsure:
                               Eddie..........I bet your pepper jellies are delicious. :thumbsup: I didn't get the wood done yesterday, I had an interruption. I have some
                     big pieces that are too heavy to lift on to the splitter. My neighbor has offered to come over this morning and help. My splitter swings up for
                     those big ones and it's easier with two people. :whistle:
                               Wally..........Were you able to find a lot of berries, things are so dry here that I don't think there is a good crop. Everyone is complaining
                     about the deer eating their gardens and bears in their garbage. :o
                               H2l.............I saw that Wally saw your repost on MFF, sorry to hear it was a slow day. :(
                               I-45............I get my jokes from a site that I have on my computer. :whistle:
                               Marv...........I like Eddie keep thinking about the Bucks in your video, I bet you can't wait for your hunting season to start. :woot:
                               Dave..........That's a nice fish. :flex: :bow:
                               Like I mentioned to Eddie, my neighbor is coming over this morning to help with the bigger pieces of wood. I don't know why these loggers
                      bring such big logs to a guy that is cutting and splitting wood. I guess they have to get rid of them somehow.
                               I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW 

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28631 on: Aug 17, 2022, 04:44 AM »
Good morning everyone, 63* here with a chance of rain. Have a pulmonary test this morning. Getting tired of tests.

Ice Wanderer, Be careful spitting the wood today. That is very nice of your neighbor to help. Great joke this morning.

Hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28632 on: Aug 17, 2022, 05:43 AM »
61* and some clouds.

Drifter, a very nice fish. Congrats.

WW, it did get pretty warm out there yesterday and there wasn't a lot of wind. Only 1 bass and 1 short walleye to show for it. Saw my sister's EX out there, he hadn't caught anything. Not very many people fishing, everyone is riding around on their pontoon boats.

Hope everyone has a good day and be well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28633 on: Aug 17, 2022, 05:55 AM »
Morning all, 62° and clear, heading toward 80 for afternoon.

Way, way behind on the thread. Between the FIL visiting and work, I've spent very little time online lately. I was just told yesterday, this covering I've been doing the past few weeks is now permanent. The person who was doing the position isn't coming back, and it's cheaper for them to just pay me OT to cover it than hire a replacement.

So the upside is more money, since they also threw in a pay raise, but the downside is more hours permanently... that'll definitely cut into my weekday ice fishing time in the winters, since I get out of here a couple hours later than I had been.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28634 on: Aug 17, 2022, 05:59 AM »
Morning all,

IW.....glad you have help today  :clap:  we pick berries at a spot in Boonville, LOTS of berries despite the dry conditions  ;)

IF45....good luck today  :)

H2L....the bite always seems to slow in mid August for us  :-\  not that we've had much luck at all this year for some reason  :blink:

Z.....the extra $$ will be nice but the lost time, not so much  :(

Got a little rain overnight with a t-storm, might see another sprinkle or two today  @)

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #28635 on: Aug 17, 2022, 06:28 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

64, climbing to 80 today. The guessers are calling for rain tomorrow and especially Friday. I hope they get it right.

IW... Good luck cracking the big gals ??? Pretty nice of your neighbor to give you a hand :thumbsup:

45...Best wishes on your test this morning. I hope they can figure out your breathing issues :thumbsup:

Dave...Awesome fish sir! :clap: :clap: Enjoy your vacation :clap: :clap:

WW/45...Not sure about the tree job yet. I am waiting on the kid I used to work with to take a look at it. I may just give him the job and collect a finders fee. The job is very tempting to do myself just because of the money involved. Common sense says pass it off ???

Eddie...Hope the canning went well :thumbsup: Your suggestion of giving the nickname "Big Ben" to the slammer buck sounds good to me :thumbsup: I am trying not to think about him knowing he could be miles away come chase time.

Not sure what's going on for today. My wife is getting a half day off so I am sure there will be something on the agenda. A little warm for cribbage :clap:

Hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28636 on: Aug 17, 2022, 06:43 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

WW/45...Not sure about the tree job yet.  Common sense says pass it off ???

WS
Hmmmm, sounds like good advice from an experienced saw man  :whistle: Think awhile back you agreed people should listen to the experts  ;)2

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #28637 on: Aug 17, 2022, 06:50 AM »
Hmmmm, sounds like good advice from an experienced saw man  :whistle: Think awhile back you agreed people should listen to the experts  ;)2

Yeah, I know :roflmao: :roflmao:

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #28638 on: Aug 17, 2022, 06:56 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Happy Hump Day!   ;D
  Some much needed rain falling, 62* with a high of 70 here today.

H2…sorry the walleyes didn’t cooperate for you, one of those off days…better luck next trip out!   :thumbsup:
  I-45…best wishes with today's test Sir!   Glad the plumbing problem was an easy fix.  :thumbsup:
  Jeff…glad your neighbor is helping you out today with those big pieces, hope you fellas have a safe day with the splitting!  :thumbsup:  I’ve been using this pepper jelly recipe for quite a few years with a little modification Jeff…grandma’s know best, lol.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwis66HS3M35AhXGF1kFHTAJBEMQwqsBegQIAxAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D-AvO_uhBqFY&usg=AOvVaw2U0R3mB0dL2eiioubbt8l9
  Dave… :bow: :clap:  Wow, that’s a slammer…CONGRATULATIONS!!   :clap: :bow:  Awesome picture, thank you for sharing that here with us!
  Bud…hope you can get that problem with your kicker motor figured out, any small engine repair shops in the area?   :thumbsup:
  Z…congrats on the new promotion…more money isn’t too bad of a trade off for a little less fishing, especially at this point in time!  Hope everything works out for the best…you can always vent here over a cup of coffee!  ;D :clap:
  Wally…does the cooler weather today = the bakery opening it’s doors?   ;D  Glad you found an abundance of berries, will be looking forward seeing the final results!   :thumbsup:
  Marv…sounds like a good idea passing off the job…the gut feeling is usually right!   :thumbsup:  Enjoy the cribbage matches today! 

Was just about ready to start making a batch of jelly yesterday and got a call from a taxidermist I’ve been waiting to hear from. I caught a Pike back in late January on one of my trips up to the Sacandaga Reservoir (H2’s home water) when I was pre-fishing and searching out spots for the Walleye Tournament.
  I didn’t share it here then for a few reasons, but I believe I did mention I caught one that day. Anyway, it was a personal best for me and I had a full skin mount done. Hopefully get a few pictures up soon if I can persuade our friend here from Minnesota… ;D
  Back to making jelly this morning, lol…Cawfee’s on!

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28639 on: Aug 17, 2022, 07:18 AM »
Z I hear you on the extra time, here at the job we are doing about 2.9 peoples jobs for several years now and have been trying to get the company to get another person on but they say since 2 can handle it we are just going that direction every time, guess I need to slow down some more and not get so much done, but usually amounts to about 300 to 500 hours of OT every year since I started here, guess when I surveyed and the OT was normal got used to it, and it makes some checks really good but the government really likes me at times.  Hang in there and hopefully they will see they need a person in that roll still.

Well off to a safety meeting that we have today, get another hour of that OT today.  Will try and check in later after I see the results for the primaries might report back on that seen that Cheney was losing before the final tally.  Have a great Hump day everyone, almost that time for the cooler temps to start up.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #28640 on: Aug 17, 2022, 09:57 AM »
Here are the pictures of Eddies big pike from last winter. Let me be the first to say Congratulations on a heck of a fish :clap: :clap: :clap: :bow:

Only flag of the day..targeting walleye with medium shiners 1-28-2022

My unofficial measurement was 42 1/2”..it squeaked out to be 43” by the taxidermist

First glimpse at the taxidermist

Sharing another memory with my granddaughter Kennidy

Final resting spot

Good going Eddie!

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28641 on: Aug 17, 2022, 10:38 AM »
Shaping up to be a sticky day. 48 hrs ago word was no rain till Friday.  24 hours later, that was proven wrong.  So far bright and sunny after the fog lifted.  In the morning light I see what my daughter called "army worms" next hanging down from a lot of spider like webbing.  Supposed to be nasty critters, if left uncheck will kill a tree. told to knock them down and burn them. Maybe our tree trimmer will shed some light on that subject.  Anyway I declared war on them with my 16 gauge double barrel  ;D

Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #28642 on: Aug 17, 2022, 11:23 AM »
Maybe our tree trimmer will shed some light on that subject.  Anyway I declared war on them with my 16 gauge double barrel  ;D

I like #8 shot in a 16 gauge :roflmao:

Here is some reading about tent caterpillars. I'm sure one of the home stores will have sprays for them if you want to go that route.

https://extension.umn.edu/news/forest-tent-caterpillar-infestation-northern-minnesota

WS

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28643 on: Aug 17, 2022, 12:42 PM »
Thanks guys. It's about a 30% increase in annual income, so definitely worth a couple extra hours a day for me at this point in my life.

beauty of a fish masoneddie  :thumbsup:

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28644 on: Aug 17, 2022, 06:44 PM »
Marv, thanks for the link, found it very educational.  Looking up the lookalikes "armyworns"

Great pike Eddie.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Bud

Offline DR.SPECKLER

• Team IceShantyholic
  • find your own fish..
« Reply #28645 on: Aug 17, 2022, 07:32 PM »
Marv, thanks for the link, found it very educational.  Looking up the lookalikes "armyworns"

Great pike Eddie.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
gypsy moths and caterpillars can devastate trees.they look like a bigger version of tent worms.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #28646 on: Aug 17, 2022, 09:34 PM »
 Good evening, so much this far with the chance of rain in the forecast nothing yet and my area could use the moisture. I had some computer problems earlier today changed Ethernet cables which seems to have corrected the problem. Some excitement her Monday night shortly after I posted heard  multiple sirens and then see flashing lights from a vehicle parked on shoulder of highway in front of my complex. I had to go onto my balcony to get a better view across the highway for my complex is a building that used to be a doctor's office now sits empty. Fire department on scene guessing the fire alarm tripped or some one who lives in another apartment complex behind the building saw flames and called fire department. Now the front widows of building are boarded over I did not see any flames on Monday night and the front of the building shows no signs of fire damage.
drifter window shades should help keep the sunlight and some of the heat out of your cabin. Dogs that bark non-stop due get annoying. I hope the dog was not barking because it saw one of your area's lynxs of bears. thank you for sharing the lake trout photo beautiful fish.
Ice Wanderer may the neighbor and you have gotten the bigger log pieces split today with out injury. I know the local deer already took out your wife's garden may you not have any problems with the local bears looking for a meal may want to take in any bird feeders.
Icefisher-45 may the plumonary test have gone well and your doctor now have a better idea of what your lung function problem is and how to treat it. I hope you and Mr.Dickens had a nice time at the Cathedral.
Hunts2long may your next outing on GSL yield better results .
Zcm-82 may you find a balance between work and family/relaxation time. Just a friendly suggestion if you have not already done so set up a college fund for your son and put some of your increased earnings into it. I have no idea what the average tuition/room-board is at public and private college but will certainly increase bt y the time your son is college age so every bit saved will help with his future education costs.
Wallyworld nice that you have a berry picking location that survived this years drier weather. Enjoy the berries and please post photos of any baking you did with the berries so we all can drool over them.
Whooper Stopper thank you for posting the photos of Eddie's Northern pike mount may you have be able to arrange to receive a sampler box of his peppr jellies for doing him this favor. May your younger former coworker get the tree job. You know from experience what size job you can handle comfortably by yourself the money is nice but rather you earn it and spend on pleasure items then medical bills.
Eddie congratulations on catching the northern pike. the taxidermist did a nice job with the mount. To bad the fish was caught before and not during the contest when possible prize money could have went towards the cost of the mount. also congrats on the good looking Sun flowers.
Fish/hunt4ever similar suggestion to you with some of the OT money you earn put some of it towards your children's college education. Maybe also set up a fund for you and the wife to take a dream outfitter hunting or fishing trip some day. Since you have been working these hours for a few years you know what your body can take physically and mentally plus how it effects you family time and relationships
IFF to bad you now have an additional problem to deal with try and get some photos of the moths the caterpillars evolve into so when you see them you can identify them. like the article in link Whopper Stopper provided mentioned check you buildings for egg cluster and remove/destroy them to keep down the numbers of these pests. Every so many years my area sees an infestation of the tent caterpillar/Gypsy moths depending on the condition of the decidous tree before the infestation and weather the trees survive bigger problem with conifers. May you be able to track down any needed parts and get the kicker motor running.
Dr.Speckler thank you for your information. I have seen your post in the not Grumpy thread nice find on the old tractor. Best to you in getting it running and with any restoration.

Keep safe try and stay healthy. best to all fishing this week.
 Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #28647 on: Aug 18, 2022, 04:03 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                          It's 56* and mostly cloudy. A chance of a shower this afternoon. ::)
                          Eddie.........That is a nice Pike, I'm glad you decided to have a mount done. :flex: :thumbsup: :clap: :bow:
                          Marv..........Good choice is passing the tree job to a younger guy. You must have confidence in him to do the job. :thumbsup:
                          Wally.........We just got a sprinkle here yesterday, I saw on last nights weather that severe storms from Saratoga south and west. :whistle:
                          Zcm..........When I worked we usually put in 50 to 60 hours a week until we got bought out by a big company, they cut our hours to 40 hours
                a week. I was trying to build my 401K to get ready for retirement. It sure put a hurting on the total $$$$, I lost 40K a hear in wages. But it did give
                us a 3 day weekend. :blink:
                         Steve.........I always wonder how vacant buildings catch fire. :unsure:  We take our bird feeders in at night so they won't attract the unwanted
                wildlife. :woot:
                         Wally.........A frsh bowl of berries with some cream and sugar is a nice desert. :clap:
                         H2l............Tomorro w looks like a nice day to try it again on the lake. :thumbsup:
                         The splitting went well with my neighbor yesterday, the big chunks are gone I just have the logs the logger put down to keep the pile off the
                ground to cut, split and stack about 4 logs around 8" in diameter.
                         I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #28648 on: Aug 18, 2022, 04:40 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  I can’t see any stars shining so will take the weather guessers word it’s cloudy out, lol. 60* and a nice breeze, high in the upper 70’s today.

Marv…extending a BIG thank you for sharing the pictures for me, very much appreciated Sir!  :thumbsup: :bow:  I shared them last evening with my granddaughter…told her she hit the big time!  ;D  Our many thanks again!
  Jeff…thank you, I had mixed feelings of keeping it but the treble was buried deep down in its throat and I know I messed up the gills a bit trying to land it a few times solo unfortunately. Glad the splitting went well yesterday with the extra set of hands, hope the remainder goes well today!   :thumbsup:
  Steve…thank you, I must have stepped in a pile of something that day, lol.  :thumbsup:  The sunflowers did pretty well this season, they’re my granddaughters favorite in the garden.  ;D
  Bud…thank you, good luck with those tent caterpillars, they sure can put a hurting on the trees!  :thumbsup:  Must say, I’ve never heard of the 16 gauge double barrel method…but I like it!   :roflmao: :clap:
  Z…thank you, good time of year for some ice porn, lol. Sounds like an excellent choice with the new job promotion, best wishes to ya!   :thumbsup:
  FH4…wow, you definitely put in the hours! Hope you have a good end to the week! :thumbsup:  I saw Liz Cheney took a thumping but sounds like she’s going to make a run at the presidency?
  Wally…did I smell pies baking yesterday?   ;D  Heard someone caught a salmon yesterday up in Pulaski…almost that time again! 

Helping a buddy out this morning with a concrete pour, new garage he’s going to build. Will check in later to see how everyone is doing!  Cawfee’s on…

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28649 on: Aug 18, 2022, 05:45 AM »
58* and a few cloulds.
Eddie, a very nice pike and a great mount.
Maybe should have good out today but have other things going on.
Have a good day and be safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.